Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space, Sims & City Builders forum got nuked.

TripJack

Hedonist
why are you faggots trying to fix what wasn't broken

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I was always a bit annoyed that city builders and eco sims got merged in one forum with air combat sims which have nothing in common except the name "simulation".

But this new way of categorizing things is a whole new level of retardedness. No Snorkack, it isn't.

Ok, now I'm confused. I always assumed IHaveHugeNick was Snorkack and he just changed name. Is this not the case? Now I think, Nick always seemed a bit more abrasive and patronising than Snorkack, but I put it down to the effect of too much Codex.
Well, IHaveHugeNick recently changed his avatar, so we now use the same one. End of story.
However, imo it's easy to distinguish between the two of us. One is an obnoxious liberal shitposter who barely even plays rpgs, the other is IHaveHugeNick

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
In the summer of 2016 when I was working with Ryan Gosling on 2049 I was approached by him NUMEROUS times. At first it was innocent, him introducing himself, trying to to give me "tips" (in hindsight he was just grooming me) and he was introducing me to other actors in the film (a few also turned out to be just as big of hunks as Gosling.) After 2 months of filming things started to get hot with with Gosling; I had given him my phone number a few weeks prior because I admittedly was becoming shy in the company of such an attractive man and not performing to my best because of it. He offered to take me out for an early evening dinner and then help me revise the scenes that I had. We ate Korean barbecue, a dish I have never had previously and I was upset that they didn't have traditional 'American' bbq sauce, but Ryan had pressured me into trying the house Korean sauce instead. It was really sweet, but I loved it. Afterwards, we ended up at his apartment to "rehearse."

We arrived to his apartment in Los Angeles and sat at his dining room table to overlook my lines. Within minutes he suggested we take off our shirts, including our under garments (he had a very tight white undershirt on) and study our lines topless, because it will remove a layer of insecurity, he said. I obliged and after just one minute Ryan was fondling my chest and smirking, asking if I liked it. I was shocked, absolutely frozen, and responded with a non-verbal "hngh." He insisted I rub his hair and I did, while he sucked on one of my nipples and rubbed my belly while laughing and moaning. Eventually, he tried to take off my pants but I couldn't do it because I'm married and instead gave him a blow job. Afterwards, I was in such shock I called an uber and left his apartment. It was one of the best nights of my life.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I was always a bit annoyed that city builders and eco sims got merged in one forum with air combat sims which have nothing in common except the name "simulation".

But this new way of categorizing things is a whole new level of retardedness. No Snorkack, it isn't.

Ok, now I'm confused. I always assumed IHaveHugeNick was Snorkack and he just changed name. Is this not the case? Now I think, Nick always seemed a bit more abrasive and patronising than Snorkack, but I put it down to the effect of too much Codex.
Well, IHaveHugeNick recently changed his avatar, so we now use the same one. End of story.
However, imo it's easy to distinguish between the two of us. One is an obnoxious liberal shitposter who barely even plays rpgs, the other is IHaveHugeNick
Also you have a cuck arrow next to your nick. But that is a lazy way to end the discussion. The two of you should fight for the avatar in a pit filled with poisonous spikes,the two of you covered in oil and armed with socks filled with glass shards. At least that way you will know whose ideology is stronger.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
From the removal of the Codex Public Library to the relocation of Simulation forum and now this. It is clear to me that Infinitron is testing the waters to see how much the people of the 'Codex will tolerate the abuse of power. I say we unionize and dethrone this despot before any more of this 'reorganization' occurs.

:mob:

But seriously, Infinitron have you every heard of "No taxation without representation," basically, what I suggest to you is to speak to the forum user about the changes you intend to make instead of just simply acting on your own will.

Ban Infinitron. He is a troll, a venal shill, a wanton destroyer of property and collects dossiers for the Israel Army.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
why are you faggots trying to fix what wasn't broken
When I was a small child, I had this
wildlife-treasury.jpg

Man, there were so many different ways you could organize those animals. An autist's dream. Now imagine the kind of child who would really take to that growing up into an adult who's really into computer games.

Modron

Arcane
Where are the race car games now? Please reply.
Pretty sure they are in general gaming now Tommy, I saw that Isle of Mann motorcycle racing game there when it first happened that stuff is probably just 4 pages deep by now.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Just merge all posts into one big thread in a single forum. Call them "shoutbox archive" and "retardoland" and you're done!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom