Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - may the Emperor's legs be OK

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Oh so that's why Cyanide is also on the box, they are making the console port, everything is going as planned.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
*sees white Genestealers*

Cthulhu-Genestealers?

megusta.jpeg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Ah, a "recent" (2010) addition.

Typical Games Workshop.

EDIT: Did further investigation, updated year of introduction.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I like that the dev's keybinds include &, é and "apostrophe". Makes them seem more hardcore.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Never played E.Y.E. What type of game is this exactly? Looks like some Left for Dead clone from the video.

Visuals look pretty sweet. If somebody could replace the monsters with furries and assorted degenerates this would be the perfect game.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Never played E.Y.E. What type of game is this exactly? Looks like some Left for Dead clone from the video.

Visuals look pretty sweet. If somebody could replace the monsters with furries and assorted degenerates this would be the perfect game.
Imagine if a bunch of Frenchies hopped on beer after marathoning several cyberpunk anime and Franco-Belgian comics decided to lock themselves in a garage until they finished their dream game
Their inexperience clearly shows, but the charm and soul that went into the game really makes up for it, like watching a homebrew movie made by students on a dirt cheap budget which manages to still be entertaining. It's unbalanced as all hell with many questionable design choices, but nonetheless the shooting and melee feels good. The atmosphere and art style are golden, and the writing will manage to really confuse and intrigue you

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
You are talking about E.Y.E. right? I actually have the game on Steam. I guess i should try it since i'm at it.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Our presenter at Gamescom had a British accent, so we can expect Deathwing to be a bit more clear headed and refined than its predecessor.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

EYE is like WH40k without Space Marines set in hive cities. Game does not hold your hand, which sounds great these days, but it's also confusing in many aspects (hacking, skills).
I like game for throwing you into weird world, with hidden machinations and conspiracies done behind your back. Nobody threat you here as a hero, you're like another agent from Syndicate game doing your job only to find out that you were tricked into something worse...
Prepare for a lot of money gain, lot of shooting (better impact than most shooters these days), whacking with katanas, hacking and automatic healing (hence "my legs are ok").

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
you say 'fuck that mars mission' and yet all i hear is 'big rifle hitting chopper and cyberdemon o god itz heavan'

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
My proudest achievement in life was gaining the cheevo in EYE which you get for killing a team mate with the med kit. I hope I can do something similar here.
EYE multiplayer was fucking great.
My first experience with EYE multiplayer was a magical one.
I remember shouting in chat how I wanted to kill things while none of us had any idea what we were doing as the level kept resetting because someone died too often.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom