Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - may the Emperor's legs be OK

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Looks better than D44M's invaded uac areas. It never got even remotely as gory as that.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Demo is probably not representative but I would like that more variety of bolt weapons per class is availabele on release and ammo should be more thougher to find.
You are mostly OP in the demo.
Though I strongly believe they will change that aspect.

Siel

Arcane
Patron
So far this game is E.Y.E: 40k boogaloo. The core gameplay is pretty solid as well as art direction and sound design but interface and levelling system are absolutely retarded.

Last edited:
One thing that stands out for me, and the guy in the video also touched on this, is the glaring and heretical omission of Doyle W. Donehoo's music. Smacks of decline.

Gerrard

Arcane
I watched the tutorial and some of the SP level.

Game looks like absolute trash at the moment.
>b-b-but it 's a beta

Dicked around with the beta and I find it to be pretty fun and a decent translation of Space Hulk into an FPS.

Now I just have to wait for MHC to get it so I have competent people to play it with, god DAMN IT!

Thane Solus

Arcane
Well so far i only see great world design, the rest is mediocre to bad and with one week for launch ... Dammit! Maybe they fix the game in the next 6 months lol.

Bah...

DramaticPopcorn

Looks pretty bad, tbqh

Wow that's the most entitled faggot I've ever seen.
>le modern PC gaaamer! :lol:

I only chose his review because it was at least moderately objective, unlike other videos out there that are either low effort edgy or autists fawning over MUH 40K DESIGN over everything else.
How is expecting the game to run decently a week before launch on his monster PC is entitled, you cuck?

Siel

Arcane
Patron

Looks pretty bad, tbqh

Wow that's the most entitled faggot I've ever seen.
>le modern PC gaaamer! :lol:

I only chose his review because it was at least moderately objective, unlike other videos out there that are either low effort edgy or autists fawning over MUH 40K DESIGN over everything else.
How is expecting the game to run decently a week before launch on his monster PC is entitled, you cuck?

How is it objective? He looks retarded to me.
- The guy is playing a Space Hulk game but destroys every fucking door he comes across.
- He is playing with a close support weapon but complains he can't shoot things that are far away. WOW GENIUS!

TotalBiscuit is everything that is wrong with modern PC Master Race faggotry. He doesn't know shit about Space Hulk and should stick to his "muuh graphics" videos because I sure wouldn't trust this fatass when it comes to gameplay mechanics.

Last edited:

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
I do hope that no one here takes Biscuit seriously. Objective is the last word I would describe his non-content.

The gameplay looks extremely stale and unexciting. Too bad, I would play some 40k shooter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom