Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info South Park: The Stick of Truth delayed

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm actually not entirely sure whether SP is Obsidian's only AAA project ATM.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
I'm actually not entirely sure whether SP is Obsidian's only AAA project ATM.

I would be glad if it's not, but if I don't know I try not to assume the best outcome. This would actually prove my point as having 2 AAA projects would cover the rent as PE is too small to cover anything that big.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
NWN2. It's precisely the type of game you speak of.

The game itself is closer in spirit to the Infinity Engine than anything else they've ever made, but not close enough it seems. Josh Sawyer agrees.

Also, you are too lenient to them. Developers are expected to be flexible and are supposed to come up with *plans* of their projects. Because that's what software development is about - finding new answers to new problems. Saying that they should be excused because they coudn't find an answer to a new problem, or that the problem did fit the template they had prepared long ago only highlights their incompetence.

Whatever. I don't give a fuck, because I only want them to make one type of a game.

Anyway, you never actually told me why you gave so much money to this band of bungling incompetents. I'm pretty sure you gave more money than I did.

The same reason you did. The entire hope thing. And marketing. And early access to beta, to whine incessantly about check their progress and become involved in some way. And maybe the soundtrack, because they are always good. And I am not a hapless student any more so I have some money to burn.

One more time: I do not intend here to call names and whine that Obsidian are incompetent. I like them a lot. But what worries me is the blatant fanboism: not seeing what they are doing wrong or coming up with excuses for the the most basic stuff, which is foolish. I mean, there's double standards going on here: when Bioware or Bethesda do some ill planed, rushed shit everyone's the judge, but when Obsidian churns out broken mess, it's ok. Similarly, when Bioware and Bethesda employ marketing it's them evil brainwashing masses, but when Obsidian does the identical thing, it's suddenly ok. We are first to call Gaider, Todd and others a bunch of incompetent fools, who outright lie and dispense half-truths to their audience only to backpeddal later on, but when once the Kickstarter campaign is over Josh openly admits that it was a gigantic marketing asspull, that they have no plan, and they have yet to start pre-production, it's all fine. All that and rather dubious quality of their past products coupled with financial instability.

You lads, have been through all that bullshit many times, and yet you close your ears and keep repeating the mantra "No, no, no! This time is going to be different!" Have you ensured that it is going to be different? Have they proved to you it is going to be different? How is it going to be different, then other than "well, they have money so that they can make a game they want"?

My logic is based on hard numbers, facts and experience. Your position, on the other hand, is based on wishful thinking.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
One more time: I do not intend here to call names and whine that Obsidian are incompetent. I like them a lot. But what worries me is the blatant fanboism: not seeing what they are doing wrong or coming up with excuses for the the most basic stuff, which is inexcusable. I mean, there's double standards going on here: when Bioware or Bethesda do some ill planed, rushed shit everyone's the judge, but when Obsidian churns out broken mess, it's ok. Similarly, when Bioware and Bethesda employ marketing it's them evil brainwashing masses, but when Obsidian does the identical thing, it's suddenly ok.

I don't feel this is a correct characterization of my own views.

We are first to call Gaider, Todd and others a bunch of incompetent fools, who outright lie and dispense half-truths to their audience only to backpeddal later on, but when once the Kickstarter campaign is over Josh openly admits that it was a gigantic marketing asspull, that they have no plan, and they have yet to start pre-production, it's all fine. All that and rather dubious quality of their past products coupled with financial instability.

I don't believe Josh has ever said such a thing. "Gigantic marketing asspull?" Really? The only thing I've seen Obsidian say is that they're slightly daunted by having to create two cities and a dungeon. Who wouldn't be?

You lads, have been through all that bullshit many times, and yet you close your ears and keep repeating the mantra "No, no, no! This time is going to be different!" Have you ensured that it is going to be different? Have they proved to you it is going to be different? How is it going to be different, then other than "well, they have money so that they can make a game they want"?

It is necessarily going to be different because it is a completely different kind of project.

My logic is based on hard numbers, facts and experience. You position, on the other hand, is based on wishful thinking.

No, my position is based on the facts that matter, and not on the facts that don't matter.

Mrowak

Arcane
It is necessarily going to be different because it is a completely different kind of project.

You are wrong. It's clear to me that after all that explaining by people who do projects for the living you have no idea how projects work. I rest my case here.

My logic is based on hard numbers, facts and experience. You position, on the other hand, is based on wishful thinking.

No, my position is based on the facts that matter, and not on the facts that don't matter.

Because it's obvious you haven't worked on any larger project in your life, this sentence renders your position even more ignorant. You simply fail to recognize the importance of aspects that time and time again are served to you on a silver plate.

Edit: I hate to do the entire "argument of authority" thing, but my hand has been forced. I have no clue how to explain to you clearer that you are focusing on "fluff" where's the truly important bits, like planning, schedules, features and their implementation along with reputation are being ignored.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
You are wrong. It's clear to me that after all that explaining by people who do projects for the living you have no idea how projects work. I rest my case here.

:hero:

Enough idle talk. If you care so much about this, why don't send an email to Feargus, voicing your concerns? I think you'd have a good chance of getting a response.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
they do mismanage funds (employing new hands, to fire them a day later)
I just want to reply to this one, because arguing about the other points is useless. You are clearly exaggerating, there were no hire monday/fire tuesday scenarios. There were cases when they hired people for a project and they fired them a year later. But ask any big company in the videogame industry, and they will say that this is how this industry works. Hire new people when you start production, and let them go when they are not needed for the project.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That enforces my point that there is no need to transfer costs to PE as they are already paying for floor space. That actually means that you can cram 150 people in there and your rent won't increase, because surprise they have already payed for it!!!!
How on Earth can you argue that on one-hand, "just a few hundred thousand" could be what saves P:E and gets it to completion, while on the other, you blithely throw away hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of office space because "it's already being paid for"?

Already being paid for by whom? And where did that money come from? If it's coming out of the South Park budget (their only source of income?), then why are they spending that money on office space they don't need, instead of on South Park?
Yes, most likely from SP as it is the only AAA title in the making ATM.
:lol:

THQ delays games, looks to raise capital:

Troubled video game publisher THQ has delayed its next three high-profile releases and is seeking to raise new capital in a bid to stay afloat.

The game delays will result in far less revenue for THQ in its fiscal fourth quarter this winter than previously planned and a capital crunch for the company, which had only $36.3 million of cash on hand as of Sept. 30. As a result, it is exploring "strategic and financing alternatives," according to a statement, in order to raise more capital.

In particular, the company is seeking to "address" $100 million of convertible senior notes due next August that it apparently does not expect to be able to pay back on time.​

So just to clarify, Obsidian are relying on THQ to continue funding South Park, so that they can complete P:E...

Obsidian apparently haven't planned for office space out of the P:E budget, expecting to "freeload" off of other projects, which themselves are on tenuous footing. And what happens when those projects go down? What happens to P:E? "Oh shit guys, we had to drop 10 levels of the mega dungeon and two cities to pay for a new place because we uhhh.... didn't take appropriate costs into consideration the first time".

Oh what a clusterfuck in the making!

Estimated space required for what? You know that people can work in a smaller area.
And yet they're not.

You go tell Josh he should be working in a smaller room.
It's the job of Feargus. I think that JS would understand that it's either working in a smaller room or not working at the Obsidian at all. You claim to know what he will pick. So you tell me.
Honestly? They got offices far too big for themselves in the first place probably because they had a small windfall from one of their projects. They made the classic mistake of thinking that would last forever - and it didn't. They're now on a very short financial tight-rope - especially after losing and cancelling a project earlier this year and probably having to bear some of the costs devoted to that.

Now either a miracle happens - the sort of miracle of the like of Titus buying Interplay - and THQ get some funding... They decide to keep funding the South Park RPG and Obsidian can keep their office space and develop Project: Eternity. Or THQ fails to get funding, or gets funding but doesn't get enough, or decides to drop the South Park project anyway.

But a question: Does this seem like a good business plan? Does this seem like a good strategy to rely on? To rely on other AAA projects - which themselves are of a tenuous nature - in order to complete a project funded with goodwill via KickStarter? And if Obsidian think it's "okay" to use South Park money to pork-barrel their office space, in the event they lost SP, why wouldn't they then think "Well, we've got all this KickStarter money... We could just use that! And I'm sure we'll get another AAA title later!"

That's why this sort of "use one project to fund another" thinking is a bad idea - because when things go bad, the thinking perpetuates down the chain into using the next project as a cow.

DarkUnderlord said:
If I misunderstood you, then fair enough. But it's good to know you agree that there are costs that must be paid - and paying them for empty space is a waste.
You have got to be kidding me. A wall in an rented FSG office to stop air circulation?
You're the one who raised a "wall will separate heat/conditioning from coming to that unused space". I have no idea what the fuck you were trying to do. Given you also think that lights in an office building are "turned on in the evening or night." For all I know, you probably thought you'd stumbled onto a genius idea. :lol:

A business plan out of altruistic notion? :what:
Well they sure as hell don't have an actual business plan. I honestly think they went "Shit, we need money. Uhh... KickStarter anyone?"

PE is too small to cover anything.
BINGO!

The thing is that if Obsidian run out of AAA projects it will have to relocate to a very small office and embrace their indie status.
Wait a minute, weren't you the one talking about prohibitive moving costs?

They don't want that, but that may happen. Another thing is that you can't even bid for AAA projects if you don't have capacity to deliver and that capacity is incidentally floor space.
Actually it's more about staff and reputation and being able to put together a viable presentation. Troika started pitching Arcanum and they didn't have a whole floor for 200 people as their office space. Obsidian started in Feargus' attic. Of course, Troika failed because they didn't get "that next project" in time to stay afloat. Now Obsidian have got that money from a KickStarter. Think about it, an obligation free pile of cash. $4 Million of it! With no publisher attached. And they're potentially going to blow it because they're relying on other, flaky AAA titles to keep them afloat.

Don't make even a bigger fool out of yourself. You are the one yelling that remodeling costs a lot and now you tell me that a company that is broke according to you should relocate, pay for remodeling, have a production down time and etc. Not to mention that the sound and motion capture studios, could be the only thing keeping them in business. Do you even have a fucking clue how much it costs to make a sound room? With all the isolation and etc.
Yep, they sure spent a lot of money on that sound room, didn't they. Spend a lot of money, hope on a AAA title, have it cancelled, have to sack staff - but we've gotta keep the sound room!

Nobody desires to cram, but if Obsidian would get 2-3 AAA projects going they would start cramming ASAP or if they won't get new projects going they would move and cram in a smaller office, leaving their AAA status far behind.
I like how one minute, you're talking about the horrible costs of moving - and the next you're talking about Obsidian having to move. :lol:

Also what does Obsidian's office setup has to do with the current status of the company? If the status changes the setup will also change. Or you are blaming Obsidian's office setup on their current financial situation?
If they don't have 2 -3 AAA titles, then yes, they're spending far too much money on office space.

DarkUnderlord said:
"The offices take up some 40,000 square feet, allowing plenty of room for conference areas and a lounge for each development team."
[...]
"Obsidian's offices also include their own motion-capture studio and their own sound studio - two unusual features in a development studio this size. “It's really advantageous to be able to do all that stuff in house,” said Avellone."
[...]
"The large break room area"
You yourself argued against the costs associated with moving. That means they have to pay for all of this shit.

And again, would you care to tell me where that money's coming from?
This yet again proves my point rather than refutes it. This "shit" as you call it may be the reason why Obsidian is still in business as they can cut costs with those things and thus reduce their contract size with publishers.
Aye? You were arguing earlier that this building doesn't allow you to drop office space - now you're saying they can just "cut it" and reduce their costs? Then you talk about how expensive moving is and how it's cheaper to stay where they are, spending millions on office space they don't need - while they pay for that space all out of South Park, an RPG with a flaky and tenuous financial footing at best that's been delayed purely for financial reasons. Make up your mind.

And "reduce their contract size with publishers"? What the hell does that even mean? By all means, please elaborate as to how Obsidian can "cut costs with those things and thus reduce their contract size".

If they will get rid of it, it might mean that they have to kiss AAA titles good bye.
Nah, they've got $4M cash from their P:E KickStarter! They can just spend that and keep their sound room. I'm sure another project will come along in time - you know, because they have a sound room - and they can just use the money they get from that next project to bankroll P:E., right?

It is after all, what you've been arguing Obsidian's business practice is.

I don't know where money come from.
This is the smartest thing you've said for the entire thread.

It may be personal savings, but most likely SP since it is the only AAA project ATM. You can always ask Ben, MCA or Feargus if you do care so much.
So Obsidian are either:

1. Relying on their own cash reserves to stay open, cash reserves which you claim are "only a few hundred k", while they burn through half that amount every month on rent.

2. Using money from one project to keep their business afloat financially. That is, instead of spending the money they've been given for a project, on that project, they're spending it on other projects.

What you've described is not a sound business model, nor is it sound business practice.

And this is what Obsidian are relying on: Darksiders II is failing, end in sight for THQ?

"Today, THQ's market value has dropped another 30%, bringing the company's overall worth to an abysmal $7.27 million USD"

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Infinitron It's actually THQ collaborating with South Park Digital Studios LLC. Otherwise THQ's problems wouldn't have lead to the game being delayed.

Mrowak

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
But a question: Does this seem like a good business plan? Does this seem like a good strategy to rely on? To rely on other AAA projects - which themselves are of a tenuous nature - in order to complete a project funded with goodwill via KickStarter? And if Obsidian think it's "okay" to use South Park money to pork-barrel their office space, in the event they lost SP, why wouldn't they then think "Well, we've got all this KickStarter money... We could just use that! And I'm sure we'll get another AAA title later!"

That's why this sort of "use one project to fund another" thinking is a bad idea - because when things go bad, the thinking perpetuates down the chain into using the next project as a cow.

This. This is a priceless observation and invaluable piece of advice.

Stick it in your heads lads. Projects are supposed to be autonomous in every respect, and especially when it comes to financing. When you start to work, if you ever meet with the idea of "well, we'll put the funds here and we will just get the money from elsewhere along the line somehow" be afraid. Be very afraid.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Stop calling people "lads" dammit

Infinitron It's actually THQ collaborating with South Park Digital Studios LLC. Otherwise THQ's problems wouldn't have lead to the game being delayed.

Obviously they are collaborating, but it's not clear who is putting up most of the money for development here. The delay could be unrelated to the funding of the game's development. Ie, the reason for the delay might be that THQ does not have enough cash to properly market and distribute the finished game.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'm starting to really wish that Obsidian would publish their plans so that certain people would shut up about it. Though I suppose that the regular suspects would just move on to nitpicking the plan and blowing up any minor flaw out of proportion to prove that Project Eternity is dooomed!

Anyway, I'd just like to clear up a couple of misconceptions I see repeated:

1) The fact that Obsidian had to go to kickstarter to raise a measly 1 million proves that they don't have any reserves.
False. Even if they have sizable reserves, spending all that money on a project with very uncertain commercial potential is no way to stay in business. Reserves are there to cover for unexpected circumstances, not for risky investments.

2)Having to fire an employee right after hiring him shows poor planning.
False. Keeping staff on payroll even if there is no work for them would be poor planning. Being willing to ruthlessly terminate excess employees immediately when a project is unexpectedly cancelled is the only rational plan in a business field where publishers can cancel games at the drop of a hat.

3)Obsidian could have/should have/may have spent their own reserves on finishing the cancelled games.
False. The publisher owns the game, and when he cancels it means the game won't be released. Marketing is a bigger expense than development anyway, and even if Obsidian were to offer to pay to complete the game with their own money, it means fuck all if the publisher doesn't think the game will sell enough to cover costs.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
That enforces my point that there is no need to transfer costs to PE as they are already paying for floor space. That actually means that you can cram 150 people in there and your rent won't increase, because surprise they have already payed for it!!!!
How on Earth can you argue that on one-hand, "just a few hundred thousand" could be what saves P:E and gets it to completion, while on the other, you blithely throw away hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of office space because "it's already being paid for"?

Already being paid for by whom? And where did that money come from? If it's coming out of the South Park budget (their only source of income?), then why are they spending that money on office space they don't need, instead of on South Park?
:lol:

THQ delays games, looks to raise capital:

SP game is funded by Matt and Trey. If you would look at EA only about 30% goes into game development and the biggest chunk goes to marketing. You can't sell a mainstream game without marketing. It has nothing to do with Obsidian paying bills.

Estimated space required for what? You know that people can work in a smaller area.
And yet they're not.

You go tell Josh he should be working in a smaller room.
It's the job of Feargus. I think that JS would understand that it's either working in a smaller room or not working at the Obsidian at all. You claim to know what he will pick. So you tell me.
Honestly? They got offices far too big for themselves in the first place probably because they had a small windfall from one of their projects. 1. They made the classic mistake of thinking that would last forever - and it didn't. They're now on a very short financial tight-rope - especially after losing and cancelling a project earlier this year and probably having to bear some of the costs devoted to that.

Now either a miracle happens - the sort of miracle of the like of Titus buying Interplay - and THQ get some funding... They decide to keep funding the South Park RPG and 2. Obsidian can keep their office space and develop Project: Eternity. 3. Or THQ fails to get funding, or gets funding but doesn't get enough, or decides to drop the South Park project anyway.

4. But a question: Does this seem like a good business plan? Does this seem like a good strategy to rely on? To rely on other AAA projects - which themselves are of a tenuous nature - in order to complete a project funded with goodwill via KickStarter? And if Obsidian think it's "okay" to use South Park money to pork-barrel their office space, in the event they lost SP, why wouldn't they then think "Well, we've got all this KickStarter money... We could just use that! And I'm sure we'll get another AAA title later!"

5.That's why this sort of "use one project to fund another" thinking is a bad idea - because when things go bad, the thinking perpetuates down the chain into using the next project as a cow.

1. They did what they could to survive. If they would have rented a small office to accommodate 50 people, without sound and other studios they probably would not have lasted that long.
2. Keeping that much space is retarded idea to begin with. They need that area to be able to produce AAA titles if they keep coming. That area was never intended for PE.
3. read above.
4. They are not doing that.
5. They have free space that they have to use to finish AAA project and they also have free space that can accommodate PE team. So you want them to rent office space to for PE to do the justice.

DarkUnderlord said:
If I misunderstood you, then fair enough. But it's good to know you agree that there are costs that must be paid - and paying them for empty space is a waste.
You have got to be kidding me. A wall in an rented FSG office to stop air circulation?
1.You're the one who raised a "wall will separate heat/conditioning from coming to that unused space". I have no idea what the fuck you were trying to do. 1. Given you also think that lights in an office building are "turned on in the evening or night." For all I know, you probably thought you'd stumbled onto a genius idea. :lol:

1. How about sarcasm?
2. It depends on the size of windows, window layout, office layout and sunshine days in the country. Not all countries use lights all the time when there is no need for it. But whatever.

Well they sure as hell don't have an actual business plan. I honestly think they went "Shit, we need money. Uhh... KickStarter anyone?"

You are accusing Obsidian of fraud here without any proof. Present hard evidence or shut the fuck up.

The thing is that if Obsidian run out of AAA projects it will have to relocate to a very small office and embrace their indie status.

There is a difference between relocating to some small hole, scraping all built infrastructure to become an indie studio and moving with all SP, PE teams and with all the infrastructure. Do I need to explain this in detail?

They don't want that, but that may happen. Another thing is that you can't even bid for AAA projects if you don't have capacity to deliver and that capacity is incidentally floor space.
Actually it's more about staff and reputation and being able to put together a viable presentation. Troika started pitching Arcanum and they didn't have a whole floor for 200 people as their office space. Obsidian started in Feargus' attic. Of course, Troika failed because they didn't get "that next project" in time to stay afloat. Now Obsidian have got that money from a KickStarter. Think about it, an obligation free pile of cash. $4 Million of it! With no publisher attached. And they're potentially going to blow it because they're relying on other, flaky AAA titles to keep them afloat.

Exactly. Troika went bust because they ran out of customers (publishers) and bot because of the floor space.

Don't make even a bigger fool out of yourself. You are the one yelling that remodeling costs a lot and now you tell me that a company that is broke according to you should relocate, pay for remodeling, have a production down time and etc. Not to mention that the sound and motion capture studios, could be the only thing keeping them in business. Do you even have a fucking clue how much it costs to make a sound room? With all the isolation and etc.
Yep, they sure spent a lot of money on that sound room, didn't they. Spend a lot of money, hope on a AAA title, have it cancelled, have to sack staff - but we've gotta keep the sound room!

That's an unfortunate turn of events, but what do you think they should do? Dismantle the room and sell it as scrap? How much are they going to get and not mention the fact that they might be using it for SP as it should be heavily voiced game.

Nobody desires to cram, but if Obsidian would get 2-3 AAA projects going they would start cramming ASAP or if they won't get new projects going they would move and cram in a smaller office, leaving their AAA status far behind.
I like how one minute, you're talking about the horrible costs of moving - and the next you're talking about Obsidian having to move. :lol:

Read above. You made a fool out of yourself too many times in this discussion to continue on such points.

Also what does Obsidian's office setup has to do with the current status of the company? If the status changes the setup will also change. Or you are blaming Obsidian's office setup on their current financial situation?
If they don't have 2 -3 AAA titles, then yes, they're spending far too much money on office space.

Read above.

DarkUnderlord said:
"The offices take up some 40,000 square feet, allowing plenty of room for conference areas and a lounge for each development team."
[...]
"Obsidian's offices also include their own motion-capture studio and their own sound studio - two unusual features in a development studio this size. “It's really advantageous to be able to do all that stuff in house,” said Avellone."
[...]
"The large break room area"
You yourself argued against the costs associated with moving. That means they have to pay for all of this shit.

And again, would you care to tell me where that money's coming from?
This yet again proves my point rather than refutes it. This "shit" as you call it may be the reason why Obsidian is still in business as they can cut costs with those things and thus reduce their contract size with publishers.
1. Aye? You were arguing earlier that this building doesn't allow you to drop office space - now you're saying they can just "cut it" and reduce their costs? Then you talk about how expensive moving is and how it's cheaper to stay where they are, 2. spending millions on office space they don't need - while they pay for that space all out of South Park, an RPG with a flaky and tenuous financial footing at best that's been delayed purely for financial reasons. Make up your mind.
3. And "reduce their contract size with publishers"? What the hell does that even mean? By all means, please elaborate as to how Obsidian can "cut costs with those things and thus reduce their contract size".

1. Oh brother. Obsidian can cut game development costs with those things, not their rent costs. Staying with this infrastructure can be cheaper than moving with it.
2. SP pays for it, not Obsidian for SP. You see a developer develops game while publisher pays for it. In this case M&T pay for development, while THQ should pay for other costs.
3. Read above.

If they will get rid of it, it might mean that they have to kiss AAA titles good bye.
Nah, they've got $4M cash from their P:E KickStarter! They can just spend that and keep their sound room. I'm sure another project will come along in time - you know, because they have a sound room - and they can just use the money they get from that next project to bankroll P:E., right?

:notsureifserious:

A sentence worthy of a quote...

It may be personal savings, but most likely SP since it is the only AAA project ATM. You can always ask Ben, MCA or Feargus if you do care so much.
So Obsidian are either:

1. Relying on their own cash reserves to stay open, cash reserves which you claim are "only a few hundred k", while they burn through half that amount every month on rent.

2. Using money from one project to keep their business afloat financially. That is, instead of spending the money they've been given for a project, on that project, they're spending it on other projects.

3. What you've described is not a sound business model, nor is it sound business practice.

4. And this is what Obsidian are relying on: Darksiders II is failing, end in sight for THQ?

"Today, THQ's market value has dropped another 30%, bringing the company's overall worth to an abysmal $7.27 million USD"

1. Exactly. If a company burns a million a month it should have few 100k stashed.
2. Well they need that stuff to finish SP, so it's the cost of finishing the game. It's bigger than the cost of previous projects since they all share the costs. Now the burden is on SP since 1 million for PE would just pay for rent according to you.
3. Obsidian is in a tough business situation, that cannot be painted in different color. I will repeat this yet again: If Obsidian will go bust it will be because they don't have customers and NOT because they rented too much floor space. I do no know how you managed to derail this discussion from minor accounting issue, to Obsidian being a grifter company that made a huge scam. You sound like Rush Limbaugh or Ted Nugent so I won't indulge your insanity any more.
4. They rely on what they can. How does this affect you or PE it's above me, but have it your way.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
DarkUnderlord must really hate Obsidian since he is constantly accusing them of fraud and shitty management, without any proof. And by proof I mean proof that there is evidence for, and not just assumptions.

The sheer fact that Obsidian, an independent RPG developer, which has a bad reputation because of buggy games is still in business and have several projects in the work mean that they have good management. Otherwise they would have gone bankrupt by now.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Obviously they are collaborating, but it's not clear who is putting up most of the money for development here. The delay could be unrelated to the funding of the game's development.
It's not.

Ie, the reason for the delay might be that THQ does not have enough cash to properly market and distribute the finished game.
I don't know why you'd say this. Like, come on guys, seriously. Do at least some research before you cross your fingers and spout make-believe bullshit. The reason is given in this thread - and that reason is, courtesy of THQ:

Our fourth quarter releases are the first titles that I have had the ability to materially impact, and experience told me that the games needed additional development time to be market-ready.

I believe South Park’s market opportunity is significant. It is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated titles of calendar 2013. It is also an expansive title, encompassing multiple television seasons’ worth of content. We have been working closely with the co-creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, to make sure all of the game’s content performs to the high standards of the TV show, and this takes time. THQ is committed to giving gamers no less than the rich South Park game they have been waiting for and deserve.​

So according to THQ, the game needs more development time (Which raises the question: Did Obsidian under-estimate how much time and money they'd need to make it - or was that THQ?). More time means more money. Which incidentally, is something THQ don't have, given they're currently losing $15M per quarter and talking to an investment firm about their options. Now THQ could get more money from the South Park guys, but THQ are losing so much money, it wouldn't cover their losses (we know they ened $100M stat to cover upcoming loans that are due). THQ falling down would create substantial legal issues around who owns what - which the lawyers would have some fun sorting out. That means longer delays - delays which Obsidian won't have the cash to cover (or is this one of those emergency "let's fund it ourselves!" situations?). That means employee lay-offs.

The last time Obsidian lost an unrelated project (in March this year), they laid-off part of the South Park development team. Now if P:E's development in anyway relies on South Park, that is inherently bad business practice. Like THQ, they will have debts and other financial obligations that they will be legally obliged to fulfil. If they have too many of those, P:E's project funding is at risk.

I'm starting to really wish that Obsidian would publish their plans so that certain people would shut up about it. Though I suppose that the regular suspects would just move on to nitpicking the plan and blowing up any minor flaw out of proportion to prove that Project Eternity is dooomed!
Well, their plan would suck. :lol:

1) The fact that Obsidian had to go to kickstarter to raise a measly 1 million proves that they don't have any reserves.
False. Even if they have sizable reserves, spending all that money on a project with very uncertain commercial potential is no way to stay in business. Reserves are there to cover for unexpected circumstances, not for risky investments.
Please tell that to J_C and l3loodAngel - who continue to insist that Obsidian's reserves should be spent on getting P:E out the door, when they run out of cash.

... or does running out of money for P:E count as an "unexpected circumstance"? Or is South Park getting cancelled (or delayed) an "unexpected circumstance"?

2)Having to fire an employee right after hiring him shows poor planning.
False. Keeping staff on payroll even if there is no work for them would be poor planning. Being willing to ruthlessly terminate excess employees immediately when a project is unexpectedly cancelled is the only rational plan in a business field where publishers can cancel games at the drop of a hat.
Except the for the fact that the lay-offs affected the South Park development team. If funding being cancelled for an unnanounced project results in staff from another project being affected, then you have a much deeper problem. It means Obsidian are using funds from one project to help bank-roll another. If this is what they're really doing, think about what that means for P:E - should Obsidian lose more AAA titles or fail to get another.

3)Obsidian could have/should have/may have spent their own reserves on finishing the cancelled games.
False. The publisher owns the game, and when he cancels it means the game won't be released. Marketing is a bigger expense than development anyway, and even if Obsidian were to offer to pay to complete the game with their own money, it means fuck all if the publisher doesn't think the game will sell enough to cover costs.
If you're making that decision (thinking the game won't sell enough to cover costs) having just decided to start the new project in the first place, it means you're not planning properly. What's happening here, these guys are only planning two weeks ahead before changing their minds?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
DarkUnderlord said:
SP game is funded by Matt and Trey. If you would look at EA only about 30% goes into game development and the biggest chunk goes to marketing. You can't sell a mainstream game without marketing. It has nothing to do with Obsidian paying bills.
1. You're an idiot. See #4.

2. THQ don't have the money to market it. In fact, THQ don't have any money at all right now.

3. If the South Park guys are funding this for Obsidian, why are THQ even involved and "delaying" the project? I assume they were chosen to carry some of the cost - in order for them to get their own return out of that investment. If THQ goes down, the South Park LLC (which is a partnership of Matt, Trey and Viacom) may not have enough to complete the development - or may decide it's not financially viable enough to proceed by taking on the extra risk and footing the entire bill themselves. That's of course, after the lawyers have sorted out the mess.

4. THQ have already delayed the game. Not the South Park guys - THQ are saying they did. And the game's development is already hinging on Matt and Trey's involvement, which is being worked around their TV schedule which is causing its own delays. Money needs to be coming in during those periods if Obsidian intend to keep that team around.

5. Remember, you're the one who's saying SP is the project that's paying for all of Obsidian's floor-space. Obsidian can't even afford to keep the SP team together. That has EVERYTHING to do with Obsidian paying bills.

1. They did what they could to survive. If they would have rented a small office to accommodate 50 people, without sound and other studios they probably would not have lasted that long.
They lasted just fine in Feargus' attic before they got that office space. Obsidian, circa 2004:

After we left Black Isle, Obsidian was seven of us working in my attic--amazingly we only blew a fuse twice. After we signed the deal to do KOTOR II, we were able to bring on six more people right away. By the end of 2003 the team had grown to 20, and as of last month, we had about 27 people working on the game.​

2. Keeping that much space is retarded idea to begin with.
I'm glad you and I agree on something.

They need that area to be able to produce AAA titles if they keep coming. That area was never intended for PE.
Oh right, so now they're wasting potentially valuable office space that could be used for AAA titles - on P:E.

You really are an idiot. It's like you can't even comprehend what's happening. My entire point is that they have this office space which is too damned expensive for their team. You keep arguing against that, while agreeing with it. You say this office space is magic space that's "already paid for", when it's clearly not. Something has to pay for that space. And right now, the P:E team are in that space - so guess what, P:E is paying for it.

I know you're only in High School right now - but please take up a basic "Business Studies" lesson at least.

DarkUnderlord said:
4. But a question: Does this seem like a good business plan? Does this seem like a good strategy to rely on? To rely on other AAA projects - which themselves are of a tenuous nature - in order to complete a project funded with goodwill via KickStarter? And if Obsidian think it's "okay" to use South Park money to pork-barrel their office space, in the event they lost SP, why wouldn't they then think "Well, we've got all this KickStarter money... We could just use that! And I'm sure we'll get another AAA title later!"
4. They are not doing that.
:retarded:

Does your brain actually keep track of what you've been saying or do you just think random thoughts at the time and write down whatever comes out? This is you, so emphatically, earlier in this thread:

Note the bolded "surprise" and the four exclamation marks at the end of that first quote for added emphasis. This is what l3loodAngel actually believes. That is, the P:E budget does not include costs for floor-space. "It's free!!!!!!1!11!oneonetwo"

l3loodAngel even agrees that that "free space" is being paid for by South Park.

That means Obsidian are relying on South Park in order to keep the space that is being used by P:E. You agree that that is precisely what Obsidian are doing.

But you're so fucking dense you then say "They are not doing that." :lol:

5. They have free space that they have to use to finish AAA project and they also have free space that can accommodate PE team. So you want them to rent office space to for PE to do the justice.
Prosper? Is that you?

l3loodAngel said:
DarkUnderlord said:
l3loodAngel said:
DarkUnderlord said:
1.You're the one who raised a "wall will separate heat/conditioning from coming to that unused space". I have no idea what the fuck you were trying to do. 1. Given you also think that lights in an office building are "turned on in the evening or night." For all I know, you probably thought you'd stumbled onto a genius idea. :lol:
1. How about sarcasm?
I considered that but this is the chain of events:

1. Infinitron, showing his complete lack of basic business practice says "What if Obsidian, as a company, has its own dedicated budget for overhead which is separate from all other budgets?".

2. I replied: "So what you're basically saying is that Obsidian should remove one of its costs of production from the game itself - and pay for it with this 'other money' which they apparently have."

3. You said: "Let me illustrate with a simple example. Your company X is renting floor space to run a company. It rents two floors in the building and it has 70 sq meters of leftover space that the company can't utilize. This area must be cooled/heated, paid for and can't be rented. You are not renting new space for your production! So this unused area is a dead weight loss for the company anyway, but it's the cost of running the big project such as South Park."

4. I reply: "Because you just said it: This area must be cooled / heated. [...] Heating and cooling that empty floor space is a huge cost. Your example is only a sign of financial mismanagement and incompetence. It means they're wasting money by having such a large amount of empty floor space left around. They're paying for a bigger building then they need."

5. I think my point is pretty clear here that I'm saying "Heating and cooling costs money". But then you reply with this: "Not all countries use heating by electricity since it is one of the most expensive sources of heating. But you do know that. If you rent 100 sq meters, but you use up only 80 do you think that you won't have to heat/cool the place? A magic wall will separate heat/conditioning from coming to that unused space. 50$ should be the cost of electricity or direct production costs and ONLY for a single PC electricity usage."​

You first re-emphasise that "pfft.. electricty for heating, that's expensive! They wouldn't use it!". If you're agreeing that heating / cooling is expensive, why say this? You then say this strange line "you think that you won't have to heat/cool the place?" when it's PRETTY GOD-DAMNED CLEAR that I just said how expensive that is to do, that it must be done, and that this is one of those wasted costs that are Obsidian are spending their money on. Once more "they're wasting money by having such a large amount of empty floor space left around". But then with your final line, you re-state your point that we "ONLY for a single PC electricity usage".

I really think your problem here is English: You don't fucking speak it - and you sure as hell don't understand it.

DarkUnderlord said:
l3loodAngel said:
You are accusing Obsidian of fraud here without any proof. Present hard evidence or shut the fuck up.
No, that's not technically fraud. Look, English clearly isn't a language you understand so you should check a dictionary before you throw those words around.

My point here is quite simple (as are my other points - all of which seem too complicated for you to grasp), Obsidian lost a AAA project. They didn't have any money - they even had to fire a bunch of people. As such, without the people to fill them, they would need to move out of their offices because they're too big. You can't afford a whole floor when you don't have the projects to pay for the space.

Now, you and I seem to agree on this very basic principle.

One way of rectifying this is to get another project. Again, you and I seem to agree here. Obsidian need a large number of AAA projects on the go (2 - 3) in order to maintain their space... But they don't have that. They've got South Park - which itself is on shaky ground given THQ's situation. Without another project or 2, they can't afford to keep the space. Not with just South Park's money.

So, they sought another project. That project was P:E. Quite simply, overheads would be included in P:E's budget - despite yours and others idiotic claims otherwise. Put as plainly as I can - and with small words so that you can undertand it when you translate it into whatever comunist European backwater it seems you're from - the office space and equipment that P:E need will be coming out of P:E's budget. It's that fucking simple. This is basic budget 101 stuff guys - if you've never been in a business and done this sort of shit, please at least take the time to read up on it before you open your talk hole and let your inane and ill-considered brain farts loose on the world ("it's already paid for!!!" :lol:).

If Obsidian have any other spare room still left - then they need a project to take that space, otherwise, they can't afford it and it puts their entire rental obligations in jeopardy.

What you (and others) have been arguing, that they have "already paid for space" is absolutely asinine.

DarkUnderlord said:
l3loodAngel said:
There is a difference between relocating to some small hole, scraping all built infrastructure to become an indie studio and moving with all SP, PE teams and with all the infrastructure.
Oh cool, so moving P:E is free but moving SP costs money. I love this deluded land your mind lives in.

Do I need to explain this in detail?
You can't explain anyting in detail. Please don't try. You'd garble the English language too much "to do the justice".

DarkUnderlord said:
Exactly. Troika went bust because they ran out of customers (publishers) and not because of the floor space.
It's like you either miss the point deliberately - or you're incredibly obtuse. Maybe if I keep numbering things for you, that might help.

1. You CAN bid on AAA projects without the floor-space. Obsidian did it. It's how they built their company up. They started as 7 people in Feargus' attic when they landed KOTOR II and Neverwinter Nights II, both AAA projects. Therefore your assertion that they "need floor space" to "even bid" on AAA titles is false.

2. Obsidian need another AAA project to stay afloat. If they don't get that, they go bust just like Troika. If they are relying on those AAA projects to pay their overheads - a bad business practice but a claim you repeatedly make - then that puts P:E's future in jeopardy. As it means that without other AAA projects on the books, they can't afford to complete P:E.

DarkUnderlord said:
l3loodAngel said:
That's an unfortunate turn of events, but what do you think they should do?
Not have spent so much on a sound room in the first place. :smug:

Sometimes, you just can't undo a fuck-up.

Dismantle the room and sell it as scrap? How much are they going to get and not mention the fact that they might be using it for SP as it should be heavily voiced game.
They made NWN and KOTOR without it, I'm sure they'll manage. Hell, South Park LLC have their own sound rooms in their television studios. If they're the ones really funding this thing, why not move the SP team in there during the off-season? It seems about as plausible.

You made a fool out of yourself too many times in this discussion to continue on such points.
:lol: Said the man who thinks office space is "already paid for".

DarkUnderlord said:
1. Aye? You were arguing earlier that this building doesn't allow you to drop office space - now you're saying they can just "cut it" and reduce their costs? Then you talk about how expensive moving is and how it's cheaper to stay where they are, 2. spending millions on office space they don't need - while they pay for that space all out of South Park, an RPG with a flaky and tenuous financial footing at best that's been delayed purely for financial reasons. Make up your mind.
3. And "reduce their contract size with publishers"? What the hell does that even mean? By all means, please elaborate as to how Obsidian can "cut costs with those things and thus reduce their contract size".
1. Oh brother. Obsidian can cut game development costs with those things, not their rent costs. Staying with this infrastructure can be cheaper than moving with it.
:lol: Of course staying with a sound room is cheaper then moving it. My point is they shouldn't have wasted the money on it in the first place. Given you think Obsidian just pay for floor space out of other projects, and Infinitron thinks they have some kind of "other budget" for overheads, according to your logic, Obsidian wouldn't haven't even accounted for it properly. You probably think "it's already paid for!!!"

And yet fail to consider the specialist sound technician(s) they'd presumably have to pay to operate the equipment, along with maintenance and other costs associated with keeping a room around that they may not be using full-time (such as paying rent for the space) - simply because it relies on them having 2 - 3 projects on the go at once to make it fully cost-effective. Those are the expenses.

The simple fact is, Obsidian are a company that have built themselves around having 2 - 3 AAA projects on the go at any one time. That's the only way all their overheads can be paid for - because they have some pretty nasty and expensive overheads. This means that the minute they lose a project, they need to make a decision:
1. Bear the risk and hope they get another project.
2. Reduce their overheads (in this scenario, by moving).

Now any reserve funds they have, would be to deal with 1. Those funds are not to "finish a project" as Spectacle quite rightly says. It's to keep the lights on, the doors open (and the sound technician there) - while they work on gaining another project. There is only a limited time window they would have open to do this - much like Troika. If that time window closes, then they HAVE NO CHOICE but to reduce their overheads. That means either moving - and all the costs associated with that - or closing down (depending on how close they've cut it).

And by the way, you can't "cut costs" with a break-room.

SP pays for it, not Obsidian for SP. You see a developer develops game while publisher pays for it. In this case M&T pay for development, while THQ should pay for other costs.
And you think Matt & Trey want to bank-roll Obsidian's excess? What happens when the South Park game doesn't need a full-time sound studio - or they've finished with the motion capture aspect of the game? You think they'll be happy to pay Obsidian extra just so Obsidian can keep them around for other projects?

DarkUnderlord said:

:notsureifserious:
No really, it's what you've been arguing. You said it just above. "M&T pay for it", "[office space] is already paid for". Add the sound studio, motion capture studio, and the extra lounges for other projects.

DarkUnderlord said:
l3loodAngel said:
A sentence worthy of a quote...
He says, after insisting that "SP are paying for it". :lol:

DarkUnderlord said:
So Obsidian are either:

3. What you've described is not a sound business model, nor is it sound business practice.

4. And this is what Obsidian are relying on: Darksiders II is failing, end in sight for THQ?

1. Exactly. If a company burns a million a month it should have few 100k stashed.
2. Well they need that stuff to finish SP, so it's the cost of finishing the game. It's bigger than the cost of previous projects since they all share the costs. Now the burden is on SP since 1 million for PE would just pay for rent according to you.
3. Obsidian is in a tough business situation, that cannot be painted in different color. I will repeat this yet again: If Obsidian will go bust it will be because they don't have customers and NOT because they rented too much floor space. I do no know how you managed to derail this discussion from minor accounting issue, to Obsidian being a grifter company that made a huge scam. You sound like Rush Limbaugh or Ted Nugent so I won't indulge your insanity any more.
4. They rely on what they can. How does this affect you or PE it's above me, but have it your way.
1. Yes, and that money's NOT for game development (Read: Staff). It's to cover the overheads during a lax period. You said it yourself earlier when you talked about factories hiring and firing staff - but not moving premises as their staff shrinks and grows.

2. And that's an EXCESSIVE burden to place on one single project. They don't NEED the sound room all day, every day. They don't NEED the motion capture studio everyday for South Park. It would be cheaper to rent these things as they need them, rather than paying for them to be staffed and maintained - and kept within their office - while they're not being used.

3. Yes, Obsidian are in a tough business situation. It's tough because of their overheads. 30 - 50 people working on South Park don't need an office floor designed for 150 - 200. That means wasted space. It means a larger proportion of the game's development budget needs to be spent on maintaining those overheads. That's less money for staff to work on the game. Alternatively, it means Obsidian need to draw on their own funds and pay those overheads - in the hopes that another project comes along to fill that space.

Let's do it simply. South Park might look something like this:
- Staff costs for 50 people ($4,000 per month each) = $200,000 | $3,600,000 for 18 months
- Floor space for 50 people (200 sqf ea @ $2.55 per month) = $25,500 | $459,000 for 18 months
- Other overheads (accounting, telephones etc..) @ 20% of wages = $5,100 | $91,800 for 18 months
Total monthly cash burn = $230,600

Broken down into percentages:
- 11.1% of the budget is going on office space
- 86.7% on staff costs
- 2.2% on other overheads

For an 18 month development time, that works out to $4,150,800 as the total project cost. Add on a 10% profit margin and it becomes a $4.6M budget.

But here's Obsidian's problem....

l3loodAngel said:

- Staff costs for 50 people ($4,000 per month each) = $200,000 | 3,600,000
- 36,000 sqf of floor space (sound room, motion capture studio...) = $91,800 | 1,652,400
- Other overheads (accounting, telephones etc..) @ 20% of wages = $5,100 | 91,800
Total monthly cash burn = $296,900

Broken down into percentages:
- 31% of the budget is going on office space
- 67.3% on staff costs
- 1.7% on other overheads

All that office space is increasing their cash burn by a whopping 30% on their total monthly spend. Obsidian needs to find an extra $66,300 every month just to keep their office space. That's equivalent to almost 17 employees under this scenario (which is at dirt cheap wages).

So, they can pull that cash out of their reserves... But their reserves are only "a few hundred k", let's say $300k, which would give them 5 months breathing room to find another project before they go broke.

... or, as you're been saying, they use the cash SP are giving them to fund it. But SP are only giving them (with a 10% profit margin) an average of $253,660 per month. They're still short $43,240.

At some point, something has to give. They just don't have enough money. This is the basic business concept I've been trying to explain. At how something as simple as excess office space:
1. Is NOT free. It has to be paid for somehow.
2. And how paying for it affects the projects you're working on.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
As far as the "business" plan goes noone officially talks about but you people keep placing in their mouths...
Even if it would be true, in a business where plans get cancelled every other day, I hardly think that Obsidian would do the whole "one project, to lay the financial foundation for another one" for the lulz. Its either "hope this project will cover the cost of the next one to stay in business" and rinse repeat, or let people go the moment a project falls through, because it is economically smart. I'm guessing when they started quite some time ago, things were different, but evolved like that. It's not like their niche-market is big enough for them to actually be missed if they were gone, or notice that they're still alive.
As I see it, Obsidian might very well keep people around because they're talented and there (at least it appears like that) is a steady flow of projects coming their way, only cutting staff (and other stuff) when it's absolutely necessary. I'd think that no company likes to let people go, relocate or rent suddenly unused space, which is why several companies go bankrupt for keeping stuff like that up for too long, while others cut things lose when they deem it necessary. Unfortunately, the people calling the shots don't just do this to the staff, space or wages, but in this specific business to gameplay, marketing, writing and all sorts of other stuff aswell for purely financial reasons. Something we hate them for with a white hot and just rage. I just imagine that the same way OE tries to keep the values of old alive in their games, their management team holds true to equally outdated company values. It makes for a subpar management, but I much rather have a company spitting out a stream of "true" cRPGs thats close to bankruptcy, using money from other projects to lay the financial foundation of their next ones, than another Bethesda, Bioware or... Yeah thats right. Thats about all of them who are financially stable and existed for more than 5 years.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
It was bound to happen eventually when administering a group of mentally challenged spiteful smartasses who hated for the sake of hating, who then at some point decided to enjoy the strawberry-flavoured shit Obsidian produces when the other options were Bioware-scented crap that tastes like Bethesda, instead of keeping to hate everything that didn't come close to their seventh serving of MCAs well-aged sperm.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pretty sure i've been hatin' on 'south park the rpg' since it was announced.

Such a setting deserves hate, fuck off.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
I don't have a slightest clue what am I talking about, but I will keep shouting since I want to humiliate myself further.

I do no know how you managed to derail this discussion from minor accounting issue, to Obsidian being a grifter company that made a huge scam. You sound like Rush Limbaugh or Ted Nugent so I won't indulge your insanity any more.

Chillax dude. You are not a caretaker of an asylum you are one of it's patients thinking that you are a caretaker of an asylum.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Please tell that to J_C and l3loodAngel - who continue to insist that Obsidian's reserves should be spent on getting P:E out the door, when they run out of cash.
Now make up your mind, will you? First you said that Obsidian has no reservers, and now you say they have. I only said that they could use a few hundred thousand, which could help them a lot. This is a 3,5 million budget game, even 100-200K could mean much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom