Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So... ummm... wheres the game?

Drazzil

Novice
I see a link for the full game up on the main website, but when I go to download it it says coming soon. I just kind of wondered about an ETA for the revamped game.

Thanks folks!

-Drazzil

Atrokkus

Erudite
They said that the free full version is coming soon, but not sure when exactly.

Guys, we can't wait, please release the full version! Think of the kittens!

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Last time I talked to CP he said near the end of January, and I've sent him a couple of emails but he hasn't responded since. So, who knows? :|

spacemoose

Erudite
Don't stop believing! Honestly I think they'll release it soon.

They were adding improvements and fixing bugs or something, if that fell through, I'm sure they could just throw up whatever was the latest stable version onto a torrent site or rapidshare. What do they have to lose?

CP

Liturgist
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. Mat's working on a few final issues with the rollback so that we can get it out. If that doesn't happen by next week, I'll probably give out reg codes for the old version until we get things together.

Thanks!

CP

CP

Liturgist
Hi all,

Mat and I are working on it right now. We'll probably begin testing it with a few of you tomorrow. Still running in to some problems that we want to hammer out before releasing it to the general public. I'm also thinking of setting up an ongoing blog so that I can give more frequent updates/snippets about the details what's going on.

Thanks!

CP

Jason

chasing a bee
Good luck
icon_salut.gif

revvy

Novice
I've been following this topic for a while now,and have been hoping to get the full version like every one else.Ive also been trying to download the "demo" for the last 3 days from the d/l's page and it keeps saying page unavailable,probly summits ive done myself,but dont think so.is it down for a reason?
also,i think "cp" said if game wasnt out by end of week,he'd probly give out reg codes for old version,what do i need to do to get hold of one??
and one last point,if any help is needed in testing,i can help some,seeing as im off work for the forseeable future and have plenty of free time.

Frau Bishop

Erudite
How is the testing phase going so far? If there is lack of people with much time to check it out.. I happen to know someone (well, I only "know" him from some rpg-website) who has much free time to spend on stuff like this. He also got a nice collection of cool hats.

CP

Liturgist
Update:

New install package has been uploaded to the ZS f tp. As soon as I give it a brief test on my computers we will open to testing.

Thanks!

CP

roguefrog

Liturgist
15 years, if they cut a few corners, 14 and a half

It will be before Duke Nukem Forever or A.L.M.O.S.T.D.O.N.E. err I man S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are released. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom