Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Great poster, always punched hard and never scare of nobody. Now gone while Abu Bakr's aorta works just fine.

RIP SB and say "Fuck you" to God for me.

A user named cat

Even though I didn't really know SB, it feels weird to even come here now or have any interest in bitching about video games.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Strength 'n courage to his family and friends
Too young to leave.Rest in power man.May SB rebirth stronger

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
bro.jpg

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Aw man. I actually liked SuicideBunny. Couldn't they take someone with a dumbfuck tag instead? :(

RIP SB. I will cherish the few brofists you gave me forever.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
This is very sad news. Far too young.

One of my friends in Texas had this happen to him, and thankfully the hospital caught it in time.

Rest in peace.

Don Peste

Arcane
He gifted me four games in the beg beg beg thread. There will be no fifth. :(:(:(

From defeat to defeat to defeat to final victory.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom