Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So I've gotten 2 degrees waiting for Darghul...

Macadaciouse

Novice
Any word?

Adam P

Augur
The latest (though quite a bit dated) has been in this thread.

Wolf Mittag said:
I'm really sorry for my long silence, and for the sluggish pace of development.

The past 15 weeks were a bit hectic for me. Too much work, and I traveled through too many countries, saw and studied too much, dated too many girls, and party'd a bit too much.

Yet I'm still working on DARGHUL whenever I have a free hour. It's a very big project. Really an awful lot of work. And I don't have much time.

But I'm doing the work bit by bit, and I will not stop until it's finally completed.

It's a good thing you can multitask!
But seriously, congrats on the degrees. And I know it's been a long time coming we are all eager to see it. But, life goes on and I guess we'll have to just enjoy it when it's finished.

BTW I did notice the other day that the Darghul site claims the game will be finished this year. But as we're nearing the end of the year, I think perhaps many unexpected things have arisen. Specially since we haven't heard from him since he was headed to the Philippines. However, perhaps this sheds some light on the distance from completion?

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Congratulations from me, too.

As to DARGHUL, yes, I know, it's (I'm) all far too slow. Generations of would-be players grow old and pass away without ever getting their chance to play this so-long-expected game.

But I hope at least everybody reading this (and myself, too) will hang on and stay alive and sane at least until the day I actually finish all the work and finally, finally release the completed game... (which I actually will, eventually.)

Macadaciouse

Novice
Haha, sorry for being so snarky. This is largely an act of charity on your part I imagine, we all still have faith in you. Hang in there! *cue rocky theme* Thanks for the reply.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom