Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, is the final beta test still going to be this month?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Btw. I would urge anyone, especially people who try to make predictions about the future to take a quick look at this paper.

Edit: in fact someone has to smuggle this thing into Cleveland Mark Blakemore 's peripheral vision...

Last edited:

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
well, finished released game, last time i checked it was still a demo.

(in all fairness though, its been a long time since i last checked up on this game.)
It's not feature complete if that's what you mean. For that to happen, wait until Thursday.

t

Arcane
Patron
By feature incomplete I mean that there are things to be added and not just bugs to be got rid of.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Isn't it feature complete and it's the content that's being filled in?
Not yet. Vince et all are still making changes to the character system. I don't know if their new separate point pools are completely implement yet.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Feature complete.

The character, combat, and other systems were done before we launched on Steam. Content and balancing (combat, sp gain, rewards, prices) are all that's left.

Deleted member 7219

Take the violence out of the game and sell that as DLC. Offer some costumes too. Do that and this will be a top 5 seller on Steam.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom