Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So Crooked Bee made a bet with Chris Avellone...

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
All else being equal, most women (and gay men) will choose a man with a full head of hair over a bald man, especially if he's balding but chooses not to shave it, or tries to hide it with a comb-over or hairpiece. Shaved is one thing, but if you have a fucking tonsure or a bad wig, you'll look like an ancient old man. That isn't sexually enticing to anyone on the entire planet other than bizarre fetishistic outliers.

Other than that, being bald is great and pretty manly when coupled with a muscular physique and a beard, unless you have a weirdly-shaped head.

What is this "being chosen"?

The-Fifth-Element-gary-oldman-22009604-458-320.jpg

Darkzone

Arcane
Maybe. I don't have one. Is there someone who can attest to a before-and-after? Recent religious converts, perhaps?

But why would I *WANT* to reverse my baldness? Thanks to baldness, I haven't had to have a haircut in over 40 years. The money I've saved on this alone is enough to pay for every computer I own!

If Finasteride blocks also the production of dihydrotestosterone (i don't know really if it does) then you will have more overall testosterone, because dihydrotestosterone is like estrogen a feedback for lowering the testosterone production. In the end you could have more testosterone, which means that you have Hair, more muscles and you are more attractive to women, but you will die faster.

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Maybe. I don't have one. Is there someone who can attest to a before-and-after? Recent religious converts, perhaps?
I had mine circumsized cause I had phimosis. I was quite young when I had the surgery. Your head will be very sensitive the first days after the procedure cause it hasn't been exposed to the elements as you said, however the skin will quickly harden and you wont notice a difference. That also means you aren't as sensitive as before, meaning you can hold longer in bed, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Honestly the thing I best remember was the narcosis, understandable why some people find it addictive.

For any religious reason to cut it off is just mind boggling, and I don't really see any reason for anyone who doesn't have phimosis to do it either, except it looks nicer imo.

I'm pretty surprised this circumcision topic has went on for two pages without a single anti-Semitic statement.

Norfleet

All else being equal, most women (and gay men) will choose a man with a full head of hair over a bald man, especially if he's balding but chooses not to shave it, or tries to hide it with a comb-over or hairpiece. Shaved is one thing, but if you have a fucking tonsure or a bad wig, you'll look like an ancient old man. That isn't sexually enticing to anyone on the entire planet other than bizarre fetishistic outliers.
But I already have a wife, and I *AM* an ancient old man, and nothing I can do is going to hide that. Given that, I've just gone with a really long beard, robe, and pointy hat. And I'm just plain bald. The years have caused all of my hair to gravitationally settle to the bottom of my head.

That also means you aren't as sensitive as before, meaning you can hold longer in bed, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I can't say I've had this as a problem. I don't think this works quite the same for my people as it does for yours.

Honestly the thing I best remember was the narcosis, understandable why some people find it addictive.
Narcosis? From what?

Yoshiyyahu

Arcane
Patron
Sorry to interrupt the dick discussion, but nice wines. Not sure about the Henscke but the Penfolds looks like a great Cab Shiraz.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
sZYdndRRmn-10.png

Wow, I just woke up!
My head's buzzing.
Where the fuck am I?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom