Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So Crooked Bee made a bet with Chris Avellone...

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So is the codex going double or nothing for 2015?

Darkzone

Arcane
I have the honor to announce that DarkUnderlord has found out the Answer to everything or at least to the most important question.
DarkUnderlord: Colin! I know what does one haircut matter. The sleeper has awaken!
2u97nnl.png

TheGreatOne

Arcane
The only other viable option is to unironically wear a Franciscan monk's habit and transcribe 14th-century texts onto vellum with quill and ink as a hobby.
Why hasn't the monk hair cut become a fad amongst hipsters yet? Excidium was ahead of his time

Norfleet

Male hair loss and womyn in games are the two most important issues on the Codex. Everything else is filler content.
Baldness has been scientifically determined to be manly. That is literally the cause of baldness: Manliness.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Why do you think caucasians looks so bad bald? I kind of agree with you, but I wonder if it's just our cultural exposure. Why would darker skin inherently make baldness more attractive?
Why do you think bodybuilders get a tan?
A darker skin hides imperfections an trick the eye creating a seamless continuity, like a classical statue.
Wiyhout mentioning the differences in skin tone betweeen the face and the head, an ugly contrast.

hello friend

Arcane
Why do you think caucasians looks so bad bald? I kind of agree with you, but I wonder if it's just our cultural exposure. Why would darker skin inherently make baldness more attractive?
Why do you think bodybuilders get a tan?
A darker skin hides imperfections an trick the eye creating a seamless continuity, like a classical statue.
Wiyhout mentioning the differences in skin tone betweeen the face and the head, an ugly contrast.
I bet you aint even white, man.

Darkzone

Arcane
@DU
For the photo you don't have to thank me, you now know what you have to do.

And yes DU lives in this dryzone country also known as australia, to get a tan he just needs to step outside without a shirt for an hour and the Ozone Hole will do the rest. He just needs to use a sun blocker with a 500 factor or black body paint, and to check every few years if he has not skin cancer.

Last edited:

Darkzone

Arcane
You know that the brown shirts (SA) were dissolved and were also the lower ranks in the NSDAP hierarchie?

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
So are these 'dry zones' areas where public consumption of alcohol or all alcohol is banned?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
You know that the brown shirts (SA) were dissolved and were also the lower ranks in the NSDAP hierarchie?

Yeah but even after that ol' Führer himself (plus some of his closest cronies) liked wearing those brown jackets. Even if the black Hugo Boss SS jackets were much more boss.

made

Arcane
These videos you make are boring. Why not show your pet wombat instead? They are adorable creatures.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom