Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So Crooked Bee made a bet with Chris Avellone...

Darkzone

Arcane
Don't forget us pasty young pencil necks who like to larp edgy anti heroes and warhammer 40K characters on the internet
Oh yes and the pesky larpers and warhammer 40k online gamers. Keyboard heroes that take off, when the things go tough. The nerds without a real life and women. These people are as dead as the old farts. Have you ever been on a party with Hell's Angels and female Stripers? Have you ever been stabbed, shot at or attacked by several gang members? Have you ever had this thought: This is it, i'm dead. Have you ever thought that Geralt the Witcher is modeled after you? This environment has not prepared you for a hard life or the end times (that will never come).
Warhammer 40k online. LOL. Playing at home with friends D&D Dark Sun, is for real men. [/joke]
Honestly i think that such an environment is something to aspire to. I would be lost in such an environment like Stallone in future in the film Demolition Man.

hello friend

Arcane
Sounds like a nice place. Public drunks are degenerates and a menace.
C'mon, man.. Have a heart.
Nice correlation map Infi. Some alcoholics drink in public with friends, but most alcoholics drink alone and in private. And if you belong to the second group, then you know that you have a alcohol problem.
Getting drunk in private is awesome, you should try it.

DarkUnderlord you should do a wine tasting + review when you get out of there. It'll be fun.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
4GvptI9.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's time to shave it, DarkUnderlord. I'm not bandwagoning with the rest of the thread—I pressed Reply after watching ten seconds of the video, having read no other posts, specifically to post this sage advice.

You can't JUST shave it, though. Women despise twiggy bald white men. Grow out that beard, start lifting, and get some sun.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
The only other viable option is to unironically wear a Franciscan monk's habit and transcribe 14th-century texts onto vellum with quill and ink as a hobby.

agris

Arcane
Patron
It's time to shave it, DarkUnderlord. I'm not bandwagoning with the rest of the thread—I pressed Reply after watching ten seconds of the video, having read no other posts, specifically to post this sage advice.

You can't JUST shave it, though. Women despise twiggy bald white men. Grow out that beard, start lifting, and get some sun.
This is the one true way to be bald, the Bruce Willis way.

Bruce-Willis_1.jpg

set

Cipher
first it was the female orgasm, then it was small breasts, now it's alcohol in your own home? What kind of horrible place is Australia?

kazgar

Arcane
Henschke are more known for the hill of grace wine, which is comparable to the grange that DU mentioned in the video. So both are from good wineries, just not AAA blockbuster titles.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
You have to have the head shape tens of millions of dollars for the Willis head.

Whenever people bring up baldness in men, inevitably Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, etc. are brought up as well, often by women trying to rationalize that they aren't shallow.

Bald celebrities all have aesthetic faces, millions of dollars, and are usually buff. If you're a normal person, you have to be black or at least not white to look good with a bald (shaved or trimmed to the 1 setting) head. You do need the right head shape regardless. If you're white, you also have to get buff and go out in the sun, and preferably grow a beard.

This isn't just about attractiveness to women. You'll look like a cancer patient or hideous science experiment to everyone else, too, unless you follow the rules.

Black

Arcane

This is the one true way to be bald, the Bruce Willis way.

Bruce-Willis_1.jpg
How about this one
1371204313881phjph-1.gif

agris

Arcane
Patron
Should I know who that mumbling crackhead is?

edit:
You have to have the head shape tens of millions of dollars for the Willis head.

Whenever people bring up baldness in men, inevitably Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, etc. are brought up as well, often by women trying to rationalize that they aren't shallow.

Bald celebrities all have aesthetic faces, millions of dollars, and are usually buff. If you're a normal person, you have to be black or at least not white to look good with a bald (shaved or trimmed to the 1 setting) head. You do need the right head shape regardless. If you're white, you also have to get buff and go out in the sun, and preferably grow a beard.

This isn't just about attractiveness to women. You'll look like a cancer patient or hideous science experiment to everyone else, too, unless you follow the rules.
Why do you think caucasians looks so bad bald? I kind of agree with you, but I wonder if it's just our cultural exposure. Why would darker skin inherently make baldness more attractive?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Why do you think caucasians looks so bad bald? I kind of agree with you, but I wonder if it's just our cultural exposure. Why would darker skin inherently make baldness more attractive?

It's a safe bet that cultural exposure is part of it, but I tend to think it has more to do with facial structure and the aesthetic properties of lighter skin pigmentation.

Albino black people's (Google it) facial structures look absolutely fucking hideous down to the last man and woman.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
A clean shaved bald head is nice, just look at how much better your dick looks if its circumcised. Women seem to enjoy bald men as much as hairy men.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'd like to report a problem with the forum - I clicked on a "News, Content and Feedback" thread about Avellone and it took me to the third page of some GD thread about DU's hair.
Male hair loss and womyn in games are the two most important issues on the Codex. Everything else is filler content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom