Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Just met a guy...

3f66b93468fad756da9139f39564e088.jpg

He says he's boosting his friend's account, but on his main he's got 90% winrate over 100 games with Lulu (mostly mid, sometimes support). If what he says is true, it's mind blowing. How. Just how????

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
RIP CLG.
I like that Maple had an insane score and ripped KOO a new one while always missing the chain.

edit: Also, I hope this last game of the day is going to be ARAM or crazy shitpicks since it doesn't really matter anyway.

bloodlover

Arcane
What happened to CLG? I just saw the first game today where they got owned again.

edit: Holy shit the loss is real. I expected loosing to KOO but vs wildcard team? Damn.

Last edited:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Lol CLG tilting. 'muricas nr 1 seed and they looked so fucking good at LCS finals and at the start of Worlds.
Hope Huni doesnt tilt again tomorrow, they need to win all 3 games to get through.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Lol CLG tilting. 'muricas nr 1 seed and they looked so fucking good at LCS finals and at the start of Worlds.
Hope Huni doesnt tilt again tomorrow, they need to win all 3 games to get through.
Would be kinda funny if they didn't and somehow only the 3rd seeds from the western regions got through.
Still, hope they shape up.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Today is the day, Fnatic better fucking deliver or I'm changing my Reddit flair :argh:

edit:
The fuck is that comp.

I BELIEVE IN THE SHENNEN

Last edited:

bloodlover

Arcane
Ooooooooh snap!
Every NA team is out.

Also, FNC played soooooo good. Such a huge difference between their first games.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
I sexually identify as Origen. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over Summoners Rift dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting americans and asians. People say to me that a person being Origen is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary baguettes, my own teleport for backdooring and AMG-114 meme factories on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Origen" and respect my right to tilt #1 CN seeds and tilt them needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a europhobe and need to check your Korean privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

bloodlover

Arcane
Well I guess only the teams from the best regions are left, right guys?
:troll:

Seeing how bad NA and China played, this is not even a trolling statement. I was expecting EDG to step it up and some close games but they failed miserably.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Too bad about the Gragas bug though, would have liked to see how that anti-Morde composition played out. Plus either Morde or GP would've had to finally get a loss. Now they're still undefeated.

Also, I feel bad for the EDG guys. I think they played fine, but were just outclassed when it came to calls. Probably because of the language barrier like Yolostar said. Seeing them all crying after game 2, I kinda knew it was over. Can't fight with a broken mentality.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I hope Fnatic can beat KOO Tigers so we get a region vs. region final. I don't see SKT T1 drppping more than a single game, if that against Origen. Still, xPekex and sOaz must rank p. high on all-time great list for performance at Worlds, if nothing else.

Also, EU>NA

:martini:

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
http://worlds.lolesports.com/en_US/worlds/articles/gragas-disabled-rest-worlds-2015

Good news: They can reproduce the bug and thus finally fix it (or at least one of the cases for it)
Bad news: LOL RED SIDE JUNGLER IS F-ED IN THE A

I mean, it's been nothing but Elise/Reksai/Gragas in the jungle this entire week. What are they gonna fall back on?
It also makes pick/ban even more volatile, especially if red side tries not banning out morde+GP like fnatic did.

Last edited:

Erzherzog

Magister
Mundo buffs have me enjoying this game so much more. It plays identical to pre-juggernaut patch in TB and that has been my favorite meta so far.

Kindred though, jesus christ the damage. I need to learn to play against that champ pronto.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
My mmr decayed to about gold 1/plat 5 level and my god I did not remember people at this elo making so many blatant mistakes (item builds have been an eye sore in particular). Would you guys be interested in some kind of mini guide covering most basic points in itemization?

Jozoz

Prophet
Anyone remember when this game used to be good?

Fuck season 5 with a burning stick.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Pre-season changes on the way: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/preseason-2016-crests-horizon

Not quite sure about the mastery thing, mostly because it sounds like masteries will become much less general and I'm already close to the page cap just with generalist pages. Maybe I should just take up the practice of filling them on a game-by-game basis, but that's not really conductive to the short ARAM timer.
I almost never buy mana pots anyway, so good to know that's not something I need to improve on. Other item changes intrigue me, but not a lot to go on at this point. More sightstone upgrades sound neat.

Jozoz

Prophet
I think the game is better when you have to actually buy wards instead of trinkets/sightstones. I don't like the fact that they are removing them from the shop even though it's a huge buff to my main champion. No mana pots really sucks however.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron

Veelq

Augur
CLG better has a good plan now for next season cuz loosing a coach and star player is kinda a worrying trend :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom