Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Erzherzog

Magister
Wow Riot just straight up removing DFG from the game literally a week after I started playing LeBlanc often for the first time in 3 fucking years. Not allowed to play an assassin pattern unless you're playing as Zed apparently.

And it was going so well too, I felt strong being able to combo effectively and outplay people rather than just trying to win through sheer attrition of higher CS and managing minions better.

Renegen

Arcane
I got Police Officer VI :rage:
Holy shit I'd love that one.

The DFG being gone, yeah it's so strange Riot doing that after a big fuss and rework last season. I didn't even see it that much of a problem, people rarely did well enough to afford an early Large Rod to abuse the DFG. Must be some fringe thing or who knows.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I don't think high-Elo players even build DFG on LeBlanc anymore. As someone who never plays burst mages and is terrible at remembering to use item actives at the right moment, I can't say I really care. I guess Veigar will need something extra now though.

bloodlover

Arcane
Wait what? When did they remove it? Does that mean no more burst and epic LB plays from Faker? :(

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Last edited:

Renegen

Arcane
You can pretend to be Athenes now. Best Ryze EU, have your friends feed on the other team, 1v1 Alex Ich, get swatted!!!11

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
SKT Zyra :|

Unmasked Kayle on my EUW account. I have a long history of getting Kayle skins in mystery gifts :/ oh well at least it's legacy I guess.

Last edited:

Erzherzog

Magister
I got Surfer Singed, a skin for a champ I can not play at all, period.

I find it obnoxious Spirit Guard Udyr was available for this, and the legendary skins as well.

Erzherzog

Magister
Oh yes! League's best region this year is starting play and I'm watching! Invictus Gaming takes on World Elite.

Riot kicked out the former amateurs doing an English stream, kept 1 for their caster desk and the others hit the road. And Riot isn't even streaming all the games. Moments like that remind me that Riot is just another big budget game studio. You can half ass anything when you can use money and influence to get your way...

Renegen

Arcane
Reddit drama this weekend looks like: buff Aatrox, buff Kha'zix, no wait I'm plat 3 and I can stomp silvers don't buff Kha'zix, Riven is buffed, buff Ahri. Ah these posts are always fun, I happen to agree with most of those ideas but I'm not sure Riot will do something with them, it's just so hard to get a read on them. And here's that Catsexual Nidalee main I mentioned earlier, guess the cat... is out of the bag YEAHHHHHHH

Erzherzog

Magister
It always amuses me when people say "noooo don't buff my main plz" why? Besides Elise and Urgot pretty much anyone is worth maining even with abysmal winrates. Urgot's just a bad kit in today's league and Elise's weaknesses are so distinct and her strengths are so far beyond Bronze/Silver/Gold that soloq is just asking for trouble.

Also, Rene you are about as obsessed with Nid at this point as I am with Xerath.

Super disappointed in the Ahri changes on top of DFG nerf. I spent this week practicing her without DFG just fine, don't like hearing her playstyle changing completely from THE quintessential jungle-pick-off mid laner to some weird mobility-poke champ. At least in teamfights its the same concept, Dash around to safely CC a carry while just spitting out half your damage to whatever your W and R decide to target.

Started playing Cassiopeia lately. Holy shit she is just fun. Laning sucks but once she gets her passive to activate spellvamp on her twin bite shes hilarious against these silver scrubs I play. She can also solo dragon which is fun, since the new dragon even bronzies understand it is critical and will check it if their enemies aren't on the map and it's up. Suddenly it is gone! But how? Also, she can perma stun if you run a Rylais, the all chat rage sustains me.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Khazix wasn't nerfed with this jungle, he still does ridiculous damage to isolated targets with Q evolved. He just takes a lot of damage because his sustain is quite low, even with W evolving first.

bloodlover

Arcane
Most junglers are having a harder time now, even pro players. I was following LCK and LPL these days and many times I saw Lee or J4 droping low in the jungle. They also seem to be the most picked junglers atm too.

Jozoz

Prophet
I'm 100% sure Ahri will be fine without DFG. I even think she is perfectly viable without it.

I honestly think any buff will make her fotm yet again.

Renegen

Arcane
It's really just a power transfer, they're making her less assassiny and more straight damage.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
The elo got reset. You're about to play with some of the freakiest dumbfucks you've ever seen, I know I just did.

Renegen

Arcane
Riot Game's very own LEAGUE PRIME TIME is taking place right now and it's uh, something special. First episode today so there's going to be a lot of surprises...

edit: aaaand 6 minutes into the production Deficio screws up and the whole show goes down, nice

Last edited:

bloodlover

Arcane
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Fnatic owns Alliance so hard. I was not expecting that.

edit:
3-10 Wicked

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom