Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Lol at the world preview show. In their predictions noone picked Alliance, they all picked Shield and C9 as teams to go through.
Man, if SK had their jungler all 6 games they couldve gone through. And thats the third team from Eu LCS. And we all know NA teams cannot beat EU teams. IMO, Alliance gonna stomp their group.

Erzherzog

Magister
Lol at the world preview show. In their predictions noone picked Alliance, they all picked Shield and C9 as teams to go through.
Man, if SK had their jungler all 6 games they couldve gone through. And thats the third team from Eu LCS. And we all know NA teams cannot beat EU teams. IMO, Alliance gonna stomp their group.

Just like at All-Stars?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
All stars is not a real tournament. How about last Worlds or IEM after that? Wasnt there another international recently where they got beaten?
Also, Froggen will eat Hai for breakfast.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
That's actually a lot less than expected. They can probably fix it all by the end of next year.

You DO remember which company we are talking about, right?

Well yeah, but they have been ramping up production, specially in the last few months. I mean, what did we get 4 full VU's if you count Sion in (others being Heimer, Karthus and Twitch).

Actually, yeah, nevermind, unless they keep pumping out stuff faster and faster this is gonna take 2 years still.

But fuck that THE DUNKMASTER IS COMING NEXT PATCH:

dunkmaster_darius_splash_finalv2.jpg

Comes with 20 hours of VO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcg6UrkK4SE#t=154

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/09/924-pbe-update.html#more (and also a skin for wukong and one for leblanc that seem straight out of Disney movies... and a championship skin for Shyvana which looks ugly as fuck... oh well.)

Last edited:

Jozoz

Prophet
Shook was so goddamn useless.

Nyph wasn't good either. What a horrible game by Alliance.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
lel. boring games. Shitty that Alliance underpreformed concidering they had shitload of time to train.
But thats how it is, this lame type of defensive play doesnt work anymore, instead of dominating, they went back to old clg.eu strategies. I fucking hated that type of play back then, I still hate it now. Lame ass 3 kills in 30 minutes games with 0 plays.

Gonna derp now in my 15th or so promo attampt to get back to plat2, 1-1 currently. Gonna fail prob as usual.

Renegen

Arcane
USA USA USA
well actually NA NA NA since I'm from Canada

The new Sion actually looks interesting. A mix of a tank and a fighter, but he doesn't look that OP actually. His passive is a Yorick ult but way cooler, but the rest of his kit isn't all that special. His base health is low and he will need to farm a ton just to have the same hp as every other fighter and all of his cc has counterplay (unless you're a champion that lacks mobility, lol) He also doesn't have any sustain except his shield so his laning could be tough.
Actually he looks like a farm heavy... thing, not quite the early game of a fighter or the late game power of a tank but something in between. I hope he doesn't go in the jungle, that would be just dumb, Riot loves those non-ganking late game scaling useless junglers.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
New Sion looks awesome, specially the ult and the passive. It's too bad that the base skin is by far the coolest though, I was having high hopes for warmonger (it kind of looks like Thanos) but all the others except the base look super lame. I don't like looking like a pleb without a skin =/

New batch of texture updates on the PBE also. They seem to have done a great job with Nocturne.

Jozoz

Prophet
No Fiddlesticks texture update :(

Maybe because he's getting a VU??? That would be swell.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
New Sion passive is basically his ult, minus the allies healing, combined with Yorick's ult then? Sounds fun.

Also, that choo-choo rape train ult should be amusing as fuck.

Renegen

Arcane
KR < EU < NA confirmed!

This is like last year, down to Fnatic ultimately disappointing. Also that clown Monte has been shut up, "Dade has never sold on Zed like ever!"

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
If Alliance played as agressive as Fnatic did mid game they couldve taken that game by 30 minute mark. 4/0/2 Froggen and he did nothing with it, waited for late game where 1000 hp shielded Tristana would blow away turrets and the whole team.
Also I agree with the analyst desk about the items for Zilean. Nyph cannot into builds. Who needs mana with Zilean? Noobs.

Erzherzog

Magister
At least C and D are exactly as exciting as hoped.

Also, Hai is the most inconsistent midlaner ever.

Also, happy as I am I am not ready to annoint regional dominance. Lmq has much work still especially after fnatic managing a win over kr. Everything C9 has done can be undone, but as of right now what I can say with confidence is that China is NOT the undisputed second best and EU and NA at least have parity with each other. And SEA sucks. And br is hue.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
So much for West being great and Asians being overrated. At least NA is NOT being outclassed by EU by any means, and both regions are at least putting up a fight.

Go C9!

EDIT: How about it? NA occupies 3 spots on a top5 KDA ratio list!

:troll:

Last edited:

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, it was a perfect game. No towers, kills or anything. Shook stole the only dragon they were close to getting. He was absolutely the MVP of that match. Took them a while to close the game though.

Erzherzog

Magister
At least NA is NOT being outclassed by EU by any means
Except EU can actually take down koreans.
:troll:
And take last place while doing it!

Wow though, onus is on Cloud 9 to respond but NWS is definitely beatable. Shoulda 2-0'd Alliance when you had the chance boys.

Supposedly top 5 Koreans teams are better than anything else. But honestly, looks like the world has been catching up.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom