Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

DeepOcean

Arcane
You guys are going to love this

http://www.vice.com/read/dear-bethe...elder-scrolls-vi-as-drab-as-skyrim-thanks-038

Dear Bethesda, Please Make 'The Elder Scrolls VI' More 'Oblivion' and Less 'Skyrim,' Thanks

:lol:

schadenfreude away.
man, that was a depressing read.

Hyf2y.jpg
Nah... you guys are easily impressed, his "article" is so devoid of content that I'm not sure even if he played Oblivion for more than 30 mins. Bethesda will make a big announcement + fake controversy = lots of clicking. Cynical click baiting is what keep whole sites alive chumps.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I bet I have fun with whatever they release, and I bet I play it at least until Fallout 5 comes out. I'll probably pre-order it and buy every DLC on release day. [...] Those that are butthurt about Bethesda are the same people that are butthurt about literally every single thing that happens to them, and those people are useless.
You're going to make a lot of friends here.

:avatard:
Yes, he will... lack of taste + butthurt about other people butthurt is an old codex tradition.

Sykar

Arcane
I bet I have fun with whatever they release, and I bet I play it at least until Fallout 5 comes out. I'll probably pre-order it and buy every DLC on release day.

I enjoy the gamebryo engine just fine, because I'm not a graphics whore. Every AAA release needs it's community to create bugfixes for it because apparently all the talented programmers are unemployed.

Those that are butthurt about Bethesda are the same people that are butthurt about literally every single thing that happens to them, and those people are useless.

Awp0c.gif

hiver

Nah... you guys are easily impressed, his "article" is so devoid of content that I'm not sure even if he played Oblivion for more than 30 mins.
Sounds like he played them both fully.
You didnt actually read that whole did you?

I just scanned over the important points.

Bethesda will make a big announcement + fake controversy = lots of clicking. Cynical click baiting is what keep whole sites alive chumps.
You have too much optimism about humanity.

You know it could be as you say... but its not like i give a fuck. i just thought it was funny whichever angle you look at it and i thought to give the codex something to schadenfreude on - freely and deservedly.

And then you guys think im not nice.

zero29

Arbiter
:Mfor a second I thought you were talking about this thread. I imagine this will become the second biggest topic on RPGCodex once Fallout 4 is actually confirmed, way behind the SJW one of course, but fighting bravely for its rightful place in retardoland.

fixed

Nah... you guys are easily impressed, his "article" is so devoid of content that I'm not sure even if he played Oblivion for more than 30 mins. Bethesda will make a big announcement + fake controversy = lots of clicking. Cynical click baiting is what keep whole sites alive chumps.

i'm depressed over people with brains so devoid of content, whether he means what he writes or only harvests cpm ad revenue doesn't make it any better for me.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:Mfor a second I thought you were talking about this thread. I imagine this will become the second biggest topic on RPGCodex once Fallout 4 is actually confirmed, way behind the SJW one of course but fighting for the second place with the tits thread from GD.

When the game is officially announced, I'm going to deep-six this thread and start a new one. I really have no idea how the thread for a game that isn't even confirmed yet got so big, which leads me to believe that it's full of shit.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I bet I have fun with whatever they release, and I bet I play it at least until Fallout 5 comes out. I'll probably pre-order it and buy every DLC on release day. [...] Those that are butthurt about Bethesda are the same people that are butthurt about literally every single thing that happens to them, and those people are useless.
You're going to make a lot of friends here.

:avatard:
Yes, he will... lack of taste + butthurt about other people butthurt is an old codex tradition.

I'm all about tradition, yo

Drax

Arcane
:Mfor a second I thought you were talking about this thread. I imagine this will become the second biggest topic on RPGCodex once Fallout 4 is actually confirmed, way behind the SJW one of course but fighting for the second place with the tits thread from GD.

When the game is officially announced, I'm going to deep-six this thread and start a new one. I really have no idea how the thread for a game that isn't even confirmed yet got so big, which leads me to believe that it's full of shit.
I have no idea wtf "deep-six" means but don't you dare touch such a beautiful creation, you fucking Jihadi...

isis-video-destroy-statues.jpg

Somebody call the legion!!!

I'm [...] so [...] full of shit.

-

The voice acting, while not varied in any way whatsoever (only about eight cast members play basically everyone everywhere in the entire game), had a satisfyingly pleasant familiarity to it. I'm not going to say I felt like "I knew them" or anything excruciating like that, but man, there was something so nice about hanging around in one of the towns and hearing the same voice actor have a conversation with himself. It was ridiculous, but in an "Oh, you!" way.

:lol:

Anyway, half of Skyrim's map is not covered in ice or snow. I wonder why the "TOO MUCH SNOW - 7.8/10" meme is so resistent.

Last edited:

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I suspect idiots install 'frostfall' without any idea of what they're in for.
It didn't seem like much more than Oblivion.

M0RBUS

Augur
I came here for at least a few words about Fallout 3 or Fallout 4.

Disappoint :(

haraw

Educated
I bet I have fun with whatever they release, and I bet I play it at least until Fallout 5 comes out. I'll probably pre-order it and buy every DLC on release day.

I enjoy the gamebryo engine just fine, because I'm not a graphics whore. Every AAA release needs it's community to create bugfixes for it because apparently all the talented programmers are unemployed.

Those that are butthurt about Bethesda are the same people that are butthurt about literally every single thing that happens to them, and those people are useless.

You're a disgrace to your avatar.

Jozoz

Prophet
That guy has done this before in like 2013.

He's just trying to stay relevant.

Ignore.

Athelas

Arcane
We live in a world where Three Dog has a huge fan following.

The collapse of our society has already happened. The apocalypse is here.

Lemming42

Arcane
Everything about that image is making me laugh, from the weirdly stretched twitter post to the terrible font used for "Big Tease!!!", the three exclamation marks and the whole photoshop disaster feel of the overall thing.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

You're a disgrace to your avatar.

No one can live up to the glory that is Robert House.

pippin

Has Three Dog done anything other than being Three Dog? Correct me if I'm wrong, but If I'm not, then he wouldn't be able to qualify as a VA.
Then again, why do I worry about these things?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah, he had a similar tweet years ago. Anyway, I doubt Three Dog would be in Fallout 4 assuming it's set in another location

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom