Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Skyrim Update 1.6 Adds Mounted Combat

Discussion in 'RPG Codex News & Content Comments' started by Crooked Bee, May 24, 2012.

1. WhiskeyWolf RPG Codex Polish Car Thief Patron

WhiskeyWolf
    ^ Top  
  2. Commissar Draco KKKodex WCDS Commissar

Commissar Draco
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    Some encounters are just genous like Fake guards who can be recognised as such if you're in legion... Mad woman who wanted to use lumberjack on her.... sadly I din't even renembered in which house i left it.... Villager with cow offering for giants. If the world reacted to your action with some kind of reputation and fraction standing from third part they game would be on par with Morrowind.... But now it is good only for hiking, mods and sword bashing as Wolf and Sea said.
    ^ Top  
  3. Mozgoëbstvo Learned

Mozgoëbstvo
    Bitch, we already have Mount & blade for horse combat
    :troll:

Skyrim is only good for horse physics.
    ^ Top  
  4. Modron Learned

Modron
    How come I didn't see that mod on the steam workshop:love:

Additionally, I found archery to be quite fun regardless of being op (your mileage might vary of course).

If i had any talent, i would make a mockup of a mounted skyrim character chasing a flying dragon up a vertical cliff side with a drawn sword.
    ^ Top  
  5. Phantasmal Arcane

Phantasmal
    Have Beth even included that huge CPU code fix in one of their patches yet? You know, the one modders released to use with Script Extender?
    ^ Top  
  6. sea Prestigious Gentleman I support InXile

sea
    You mean the optimization flag issue? They fixed that several months ago, game instantly saw probably a 50% performance boost.
    ^ Top  
  7. Phantasmal Arcane

Phantasmal
    Ah, you're right. I had snatched Skyrim, updated to 1.5 then installed that TESVAL mod for Script Extender. Just checked the SKSE log though and the thing was never even running. Surprised Beth optimized the game so well themselves then. It actually runs better than shitty Oblivion even while using HD mods.
    ^ Top  
  8. WhiskeyWolf RPG Codex Polish Car Thief Patron

WhiskeyWolf
  9. Mozgoëbstvo Learned

Mozgoëbstvo
    You never know. Time passes, Skyrim has become irrelevant for quite some time, then a weird art fair sees this coming up... never cease to pursue your bogus fancies :D
    ^ Top  
  10. CrunchyHemorrhoids Educated

CrunchyHemorrhoids
    You can kill things while riding a short-legged burro, Todd finally made an rpg.
    ^ Top  
  11. TheCatsofSanktPetersburg Learned

TheCatsofSanktPetersburg
    It feels strangely nostalgic to be a Bethesda fan once more (after such a long time!) and I'm planing to enjoy this feeling before Bethesda goes full retard again and I start denouncing them for the hacks the are/will be.
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)