Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim: The Good Quest Mods Thread

3959191-1382309521.jpg

Post some links if you've played 'em. One thing I've noticed Skyrim mods are severely lacking is a storyline worth playing through. I really created this thread because I checked out Falksaar and everyone said the story was simplistic, and more long than interesting. Have you played any quest mods and enjoyed them? Were they thoughtful about humanity or "seemed true" to the way events occur?

Eyeball

Arcane
Interesting NPCs. Easily the best "content" mod for Skyrim and makes it seem like it actually has STORYTELLING from time to time.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, I'm curious too.
But I don't get my hopes up.
Stillborn thread is stillborn.
Skyrim larp faggits don't want to follow premade stories, they want to create their own ones:

4. of Frostfall, 4E201, outside of Windhelm:
Dear diary, harsh and ass cold weather outside. Snuggled up in my tent again, don't want to catch frostbite. Hopefully my prayers at the shrine of Kynareth helped and the weather will change again, I still got a couple dozend family heirlooms to fetch for some strangers I just met.

Some other day in frostfall, still camping outside of Windhelm:
Dear diary, fukkin blizzard outside, my tent barely stands, some skeever stole my last sweetroll and now I'm out of wine so it's like super frosty in here.
I also think the skeever left me something else instead, it's starting to smell.

Still frostfall?, still in that bloody tent:
Dear diary, I can't feel my feet anymore. But that doesn't matter, can't go anywhere, since I must have dozed off for quite some time and in the meanwhile my tent was buried under a huge pile of snow. When I took a look at my toes I saw that some of them were missing. Must have been that sneaky little bastard of a skeever that stole my sweetrolls. Amazing how that nasty little critter is still alive out there. I wonder where the tunnel it dug is...

Still 4E201 I guess, back on the surface!:
Thank Akatosh! I found the way out. Crawled back to Windhelm, where I tried to tell the guards about that skeever that stole my sweetroll and even offered a decent reward for the fearless hunter that strikes it down but everyone just keeps laughing at me. Just you wait, I'll show them! Solitude, I'm coming.
*starts singing in the back of one of those brand new touring carriages*
2013-11-25_00003.jpg

Last edited:

catfood

AGAIN
I hear the uninstall.exe quest mod is p. good. :tearsofabrazilian:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom