Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Sims 3: The Purification of Moonlight Falls (or: Simanity, Fuck Yeah!)

Caim

Arcane
The Sims 3 town of Moonlight Falls is an all-out World of Darkness. Vampires, Werewolves, Mages, ghosts, the Fey, the undead, artificial abominations and even weirder monsters stalk the streets of this quiet town. The regular humans living in Moonlight Falls either get forcefully turned, seduced in their moments of weakness or have to watch with sorrowful eyes as their loved ones fall to the machinations of the non-humans. None of them are willing or able to stand up to these hordes who will overrun the world if they go unchecked. No more. One man is going to stand up to this depravity. But he's not going to kill these monsters, oh no.

He's going to turn them human.

With a keen mind, a healthy dislike for supernaturals and a great destiny someone new moves into town. He's a cartoonist, known for his harsh unrestrained anti-supernatural cartoons. His fans started to add things between his first and last name like "fumigate the faries", "break a golf club on a werewolf cub", "empty a Glock on Count Orlok" and many more. He is going to have to find a way to turn all those afflicted with the burden or not being human and lead them to the proper path once again.

Now, I want to make this a more interactive experience than your regular LP. So for starters I'm asking you fine people to help build this story. I have three topics to think about so far:

1: His name. I've been thinking about something like Christian Bell. It's gotta roll off the tongue and go well with nicknames, so you get something like Christian "build a pyre for the vampire" Bell. Though I'm not quite sure on the name yet.

2: His traits. Supernatural Skeptic is pretty much a given, though that'll decrease the speed he learns the all-important Alchemy skill at. Luckily the Potent Cure Elixer is only level 7 to learn. He'll need a trait for his job as well, or it could be something he does for fun instead of a living. I might also give him one or two traits more than the starting five by giving him a degree via the lifetime rewards or giving him a fuckton of credit amongst the Nerds. And then there are the other traits of course. The potion in question has three ingredients, two of which are rare plants that need to be either home grown or harvested in large quantities from somewhere. See all traits here.

3: An option to make things more dramatic would be to say that he got cursed into being a witch himself. This gives him a great degree of self-loathing but also the drive to end not only his own curse but those of others as well. For this option giving him a cat or another pet for solace might be an option.

Tangent: This also opens up a new option. At the higest level a witch can raise the dead as zombies. I think this overrides their previous states, and by following this up with a spell that cures zombism they should return to normal again. This will require 10 levels in witchcraft though, and the use of the classic Sims murder dungeon of course.

Well, do you guys have any other ideas for this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom