Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shutting This Forum Down

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I've brought in enormous amounts of traffic to RPGCodex over the years and they have never given me any capacity to keep pure dreck posters from saturating threads where I have posted. RPG Codex has not responded to over a dozen complaints about people here issuing direct threats against my immediate family. It's not worth it to me to post here any longer. None of the people here issuing direct threats against me have agreed to meet me in person to settle their problems with me, which means it's not a place I am going to voluntarily visit any longer.
That's not true, we responded. We just said "no".

Keppo

Arbiter
I've brought in enormous amounts of traffic to RPGCodex over the years and they have never given me any capacity to keep pure dreck posters from saturating threads where I have posted. RPG Codex has not responded to over a dozen complaints about people here issuing direct threats against my immediate family. It's not worth it to me to post here any longer. None of the people here issuing direct threats against me have agreed to meet me in person to settle their problems with me, which means it's not a place I am going to voluntarily visit any longer.

but why?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

but why?

lulz value

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Great, I'l leave you to it. You should have no problem drawing the crowds with your own content, DarkUnderlord, which people will no doubt flock to religiously to read. I threw up a little blog back in 2004 I never really told anybody about and essentially kept a secret for the most part. You may have heard of it, it was called "VAULT-CO" and when Google issued a death squad to take it down it had seven million unique hits over 18 years and was judged by them to be one of the most influential blogs on the entire internet, as indicated by algorithms which objectively determine these figures from watching internet traffic and content. I had more people copying my speech patterns and ideologies than almost any other blogger worldwide according to their objective, unbiased monitoring software. In fact, according to ex-Google staff I appeared to be having a larger impact than Trump's Twitter account. But I am sure you will never miss me, so with that, seeya.

Cael

Arcane
Perhaps you can challenge a Codex admin to a fight in Melbourne to resolve the issue?
He is a Melbournian. That would be like wet tissue paper at ten paces. The motherfucking basement dwellers has Daniel Andrews as their premier and Adam fucking Bandt as their MP. SJW capital of Australia.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Great, I'l leave you to it. You should have no problem drawing the crowds with your own content, DarkUnderlord, which people will no doubt flock to religiously to read. I threw up a little blog back in 2004 I never really told anybody about and essentially kept a secret for the most part. You may have heard of it, it was called "VAULT-CO" and when Google issued a death squad to take it down it had seven million unique hits over 18 years and was judged by them to be one of the most influential blogs on the entire internet, as indicated by algorithms which objectively determine these figures from watching internet traffic and content. I had more people copying my speech patterns and ideologies than almost any other blogger worldwide according to their objective, unbiased monitoring software. In fact, according to ex-Google staff I appeared to be having a larger impact than Trump's Twitter account. But I am sure you will never miss me, so with that, seeya.
So your influential blog had less views than a random popular music video on youtube? LOL

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Can't believe DU won't give Cleve his own
latest
so he can keep the other kids out.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Cleve, don't let that old, weird, smelly hippy Zep Zepo win! He wasn't man enough to meet you at that boxing place here in the states and you can't let his trolling make you give up on the Codex! You're a fixture here, like a part of RPG Codex' DNA!

The problem with giving you administrative rights of any kind is that you'd abuse them and you know it. We could give you moderator rights just here in the Golden Era subforum but even with just that you'd have to be disciplined enough not to delete posts and threads but rather Retardo them instead as is our policy.

Please don't leave. There's got to be some sort of compromise we can reach.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I won't abuse admin rights. I recognize this is not the Steam store.

Some people gotta go after a while. Zepo and Biggus were immense drags and spamming threads with their autistic drivel a year ago. Nobody reads them, everybody has them set to ignore but they can't take a hint two years later.

To get banned on the Grimoire forum you will have to just persist to where it is tasteless like these two. I will not ban people for mere sh*tposting.

If it means committing to Retardo but the problem is why would you want to dirty up the pristine and memorable halls of Retardo with Zep and Biggus posts?

Darth Canoli

Arcane
You may have heard of it, it was called "VAULT-CO" and when Google issued a death squad to take it down it had seven million unique hits over 18 years and was judged by them to be one of the most influential blogs on the entire internet [Whatever]

So, that's more than 1000 "unique" (whatever that means) hits a day and you're now down to 1 player on steam, cool story bro.

Edit : :bounce:

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
You may have heard of it, it was called "VAULT-CO" and when Google issued a death squad to take it down it had seven million unique hits over 18 years and was judged by them to be one of the most influential blogs on the entire internet [Whatever]

So, that's more than 1000 "unique" (whatever that means) hits a day and you're now down to 1 player on steam, cool story bro.

So Zep Zepo, Biggus and this guy. But that's it. Others are welcome to sh*tpost for all eternity. Three people is not so much to ask. This retarded 9 year old kid with a Transformers robot helmet on sitting at his keyboard is not going to be missed on any forum, much less the Golden Era Games subforum. In the real world, they have childproof doorknobs to keep retards restricted from things that could hurt them, so Darth Canoli can roam around all the other forums except mine.

Lambach

Arcane

You're still not getting Admin rights.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

You're still not getting Admin rights.

Then I will leave you to it, I've got better things to do than post here. In 6 months, you will be having trouble staying afloat from ad revenues.

I've seen the hit statistics on the pages. Nobody is coming to RPGCodex to read Zep Zepo posts. But get him to start a forum of his own, I am sure it will drive traffic. Away.

Plisken

Learned
cleve i hope you're aware that your presence on google et al is largely due to your notoriety as an out-there, delusional narcissist, and people looking for sources to confirm that you are sincerely as much of a joke as you make yourself out to be on a routine basis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom