Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should mustawd. be restored to his Mustawd account?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
24558.jpg
selfejected.png

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yes, after a full playthrough of Star Stable of course.

This is the standard atonement for faggotry such as self ejection. It is known.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How about yes because he was fucking right about that con artist MLMarkland? Go back and read that apocalypse now thread. Everyone who took that project seriously was sadly mistaken and in retrospect it was very, very obvious. No wonder he freaked out when no one would take him seriously--that thread must have made him feel like he was the only sane person in a world of madmen.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...minated-with-extreme-prejudice.113256/page-11

Even when Mustawd started to go off the rails, he was right (at least about this one thing). Here is his wonderful condemnation of Markland:

To be completely honest, I'm genuinely shocked how remorseless you are. Like, you really don't see anything wrong with any of this do you? Wow...I mean...to have that kind of self assurance. To go home and kiss your kids with the same mouth that you tell you employees "Guys, we're making an Apocalypse Now video Game! It's gonna be great HAHAHA!". Wow...how do you do that?

Really, I'm not kidding. How do you look into their little eyes...the little mini mes of you...their innocence...and lie to them? How do you tell them "Daddy is a good man. He remakes old ass franchises into video games. Trust me. It's a good thing. Because money."

You know...I mean....I have a 3 year old nephew and a 2 year old niece...and you couldn't pay me 1 billion dollars to lie to them like you lie to yourself every fucking day. Every fucking day you shave and as you wash the shit off your face you look in the mirror...and you tell yourself, "Hey....I'm doing good..haHA! People want this product. And then you go on about your day with that self assurance.

Well fuck you MLMarkland . Really. I say that from on behalf of my nephew and my niece. I say that on behalf on my unborn children that I will have. I fucking hate you on behalf of my miscarried son that I never talk about. I fucking hate everything you stand for. I fucking hate your project. You fucking charlatan piece of shit. I hope this thing never sees the light of day you fucking asshole. This world has a lot of bad people. And you are one of them.

It only took a few months for the whole thing to blow up, and now MLMarkland is claiming the project failed because Francis Ford Coppola said nice things about a convicted child molester back in the 1980s (yet he only made a big deal about this after the kickstarter and the website failed to raise the necessary funds). His schtick is wearing thin. Granted, Markland is clearly a much smoother talker than Mustawd, but one of them was spouting bullshit and one of them was speaking the truth. If he hadn't implied that suicide was on the table, his self-ejection would have been a worthy act of protest.

I mean, the guy also seems to be retarded, but since when did that stop someone from being a member in good standing of the codex community?

Edit: at the very least, that thread has a nice twist. The whole time you think Bester and Mustawd are the real trolls, but then it turns out it was MLMarkland all along.

Last edited:

Beastro

Arcane
I'm split since I don't like the idea of self-ejecters thinking they can just come back as if nothing has happened and if a precedent is set then we'll have ppl asking for account restorations.

OTOH, I like the idea in the poll about them crawling back, so went with that one.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Why did he self eject in the first place?

In protest that too many people were taking the Apocalypse Now RPG pseudo-Kickstarter seriously. Although when you read the posts, it’s clear he was having some kind of severe mental breakdown, too.

Long story short, the developer, MLMarkland, was running circles around him in the thread I linked to above and Mustawd finally snapped.

Sjukob

Arcane
Right or not, that post makes it look like he forgot to take his medication
It's not even an argument, it doesn't mean shit when there are people like: DraQ, Planetar, Liberal, Xi, oneself and some else I can't remember right now, post regularly and others are ok with it. Mustawd post wasn't something special, there is no reason to pester him or anything, everybody seen something similar on the internet a million of times already.

It would be dumb to judge somebody on codex because they got emotional and unleashed the beast, especially when there was a good reason. Whatever, happy new year.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
No. I don't even understand 'self-ejecting'. It's dumb. This is an internet forum. If you don't like it stop reading it and stop posting. Why do people need their accounts removed?

Since he did insist on having his account deleted, just make a new account, like all the retarded shitposters that do this on a regular basis, and carry on. I don't understand why anyone would care if he posts under a new account or not.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
on the topic of self eject, why did an Administrator self eject.... I've asked this many times and nobody seems to have a clue...

It's not even an argument, it doesn't mean shit when there are people like: DraQ, Planetar, Liberal, Xi, oneself and some else I can't remember right now, post regularly and others are ok with it. Mustawd post wasn't something special, there is no reason to pester him or anything, everybody seen something similar on the internet a million of times already.

It would be dumb to judge somebody on codex because they got emotional and unleashed the beast, especially when there was a good reason. Whatever, happy new year.

I'm not judging, some of my best friends are sperglords

Mustawd

Guys cmon.

A. I already said in the AN thread that I was completely wasted when I posted that. For reference, I drank a 12 pack of beer, then not feeling drunk enough decided it'd be a great idea to down one of these once the beer ran out.

https://www.crownwineandspirits.com/jose-cuervo-golden-margarita-ready-to-drink-1-75l/

So yah. It's emberrasing to debase yourself in front of so many others like I did. Once again, I'm sorry to everyone for being an attention whore and completely derailing the discussion. Reading that thread snippet is really hard, but you admit your mistakes and move on and try to get some help.

B. I'm trying to be a good boy and not go crazy anymore. Or to be as edgy (liquid courage aint a joke). So let's just let the whole thing rest ok?

But if DU has a game he wants me to LP I'll consider it.

C. Also, escaping from prison IS p. sweet :dance:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Guys cmon.

A. I already said in the AN thread that I was completely wasted when I posted that. For reference, I drank a 12 pack of beer, then not feeling drunk enough decided it'd be a great idea to down one of these once the beer ran out.

https://www.crownwineandspirits.com/jose-cuervo-golden-margarita-ready-to-drink-1-75l/

So yah. It's emberrasing to debase yourself in front of so many others like I did. Once again, I'm sorry to everyone for being an attention whore and completely derailing the discussion. Reading that thread snippet is really hard, but you admit your mistakes and move on and try to get some help.

B. I'm trying to be a good boy and not go crazy anymore. Or to be as edgy (liquid courage aint a joke). So let's just let the whole thing rest ok?

Well this is quite the letdown. Watching you lose it for a good cause was a formative codex experience for me and I hate to see you recant quite this hard.

Alcohol is indeed poison, the lowest form of abusable substance. Maybe try self medicating with “legally prescribed” stimulants instead? They’re much more conducive to writing coherently.

The only thing you have to be embarrassed about on the AN thread (aside from the autoerotic ejection and the suicidal ideation) is getting your ass handed to you by a fraud and a mountebank. A travesty of a mockery of a sham of a snake oil salesman. Although if you were that drunk it wasn’t really a fair fight, so perhaps you should feel less ashamed of yourself. At any rate, you can’t really derail a discussion about a fake game, even by citing your unborn children as an argument. You, sir, took umbrage and that umbrage was at least semi-justified.

Besides, you’re in good company. This place is full of the mentally imbalanced and the outright insane, even moreso than most online forums (fora?). Anyone who posts here actively must have something wrong with them almost by definition, and I say that with mild to moderate affection. Some just happen to be better at passing for stable than others. That much seems obvious even to a newfag like myself. Then again, maybe I’m projecting my own descent into madness onto the rest of you.

There are two kinds of active Codexian: the kind that’s already had an incredibly public meltdown, and the kind that’s going to have an incredibly public meltdown at some point in the future, provided they stay long enough. So don’t feel too bad, my good condiment.

But if you’re committed to going through with all of this newfound humility, sanity and sobriety, I may have to change my vote. If you want to be a changed man, I say let Mustawd be Mustawd.

Mustawd

i'm not recanting my thoughts on the fake AN game, but more so trying to explain what was going on. I do have my own issues, etc, but generally I try to either be funny when I shitpost or actually add to the conversation.

Towards the end there I was veering almost 100% to shitposting. A lot of times not even in a funny or entertaining way. Just tryhard edginess. So I guess my mea culpa is more for being obnoxious than anything else.

Also, I was fucking right about that fraud masquerading for a game. FFS, some ppl have no shame.

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
There are two kinds of active Codexian: the kind that’s already had an incredibly public meltdown, and the kind that’s going to have an incredibly public meltdown at some point in the future, provided they stay long enough. So don’t feel too bad, my good condiment.

Not me. Allahu Akbar!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom