Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Should Lycra Suit be banned?

Should Lycra Suit be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 44 44.9%
  • No.

Votes: 54 55.1%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Ironic since your name should be "That Damned Dog", but I've mentioned that before.

PorkBarrellGuy

Ironic since your name should be "That Damned Dog", but I've mentioned that before.
I know. Again, hindsight is 20/20 and I was mimicking "That Darn Cat". Though Circuit's clever anagrams make me want to apply for a slight name change, almost.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I know. Again, hindsight is 20/20 and I was mimicking "That Darn Cat". Though Circuit's clever anagrams make me want to apply for a slight name change, almost.

Just ask DarkUnderlord really nicely I'm sure nothing can go wrong

nope

nothing

can

go

wrong...

Bohr

Arcane
incoming:

7NwT6rWQ_o.png

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
you're missing a word or two that would help the sentence flow a bit better and there's no "Grammar Nazi" button so I'm guessing they settled for the next best thing
Well you're right, should have just gone straight to making ciri cut jokes and claiming that it's pretty hard to make anagram of
Circuit

thank you for subtly outlining my exact thought process and exactly why I'm not going to ask that genie for a wish
Just phrase it so the last few words is exactly what you want your new username to be.

PorkBarrellGuy

I thought of that. Then I realized that he would probably make me do something terrible (like play Star Stable) in order to get it. And then he'd deliberately screw it up so I would be unhappy with the change and ask for another name change, which would again entail some kind of distasteful task. And the cycle would never end until I was a broken man crying on his keyboard. :despair:

Citizen

Then I realized that he would probably make me do something terrible (like play Star Stable) in order to get it.

DU is a kind soul. I had a conversation with the man just a few days ago, asked him nicely, and he fullfilled my wish without questions asked.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The thing is that once in a while, I'd estimate like maybe one out of ten times, DU will do exactly what it is you ask him for. As long as you don't make some obvious mistake, that is.

So you have to ask yourself: is it worth the risk?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

This means that Crapspy begged DU to make him a mod twenty times, and DU only agreed twice.
Otoh, DU added about 50% of the buttons I asked for, so he clearly loves me more.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
The thing is that once in a while, I'd estimate like maybe one out of ten times, DU will do exactly what it is you ask him for. As long as you don't make some obvious mistake, that is.

So you have to ask yourself: is it worth the risk?

Lets try something new.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear DarkUnderlord,

A user going by the name of:

That Damn Dog

Wishes to have his name changed to:

That Damned Dog

Please update his name. As payment for this request you may modify my profile picture / signature / tags in a manner that you deem most fitting.

Sincerely, DragoFireheart.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

In before DU changes DragoFireheart's name to That Damned Dog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom