Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Crispy's moderator powers be transferred to someone else?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Should Crispy's moderator powers be transferred to someone else?

• Yes, they should be transferred

• No, he should stay a mod

• Maybe, I have no opinion and I must vote

• Kingcomrade, Crispy should become an admin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bohr

Arcane
Those who lose out in internecine power struggles are often handed largely ceremonial yet vaguely prestigious roles in the diplomatic arena. Ambassador to the Watch?

Jason Liang

Arcane
1024px-Edwin_Long_001.jpg

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
All moderator powers should be kneecapped because most of them don't do jack shit other than post here or run of the mill.

I hereby did some moderating work.

- a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
All I can promise if I am chosen to be mod is that Liberal will be exiled to Prosperland and storyfags will be hunted down and banned like the decline enablers they are.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Half his posts are sensible, reasonable, and not retarded at all - and the other half are just really, really weird. He would be a good mod half the time at least?
This is a spot on analysis of not only my posts on my Codex but my life in general.

Yeah...

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Transferred to Itschon - just for fun and laughs at his expense, not because Itschon would be a good moderator. I'm pretty sure Itschon is bi-polar. Half his posts are sensible, reasonable, and not retarded at all - and the other half are just really, really weird. He would be a good mod half the time at least?
I am tri-polar, which means I would make an even better mod.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom