Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should blasphemy be a bannable offense on the Codex?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Should blasphemy be a bannable offense on the Codex?

• I am a Christian, and I vote yes

• I am a Christian, and I vote no

• I am a different traditional religion, and I vote yes

• I am a different traditional religion, and I vote no

• I am an atheist, and I vote yes

• I am an atheist, and I vote no

• I don't care (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Cool stuff
wtf am i reading
Read the book and find out! Lord of Light is the single best novel written by Roger Zelazny (though I might place the original Amber series of novels as a whole above it).
I'm afraid I ended up liking it and having to tell people that I heard of the book from some internet forum signature written in rainbow.

Cael

Arcane
I forgot you existed between reading your post, and replying
Then you need to do something about that memory of yours. I'd hate to be your neighbour's wife when you conveniently "forget" which house is yours.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

Cael

Arcane
Fuck Jesus Christ and all his 12 cocksuckers. Am I doing it right guys?

Just state that you voted for Hillary Clinton and you'll be all set.
Now that is going too far.
Could be worse. You could have said that you voted for Obama and thereby proving you are a raaaaaaaayyyyy-cist on top of a fuckwit :D

I voted for oboomer in 2014.

:mixedemotions:
:killit:

Ocelot

Learned
The Codex is generally known for flaunting normie conventions, and "secularism"/"separation of state and church" is the normiest convention there is. Plus, the recent surge in worthless troll activity got me thinking - is there any value in letting this kind of behavior persist in this space?

Hence, the poll. Should posters be banned for insulting the Christian God and His saints? Or any God of any traditional religion, if you feel so inclined.

If you can't handle criticism and banter move a Christian/far-right safe space, don't try to turn the codex into one.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
The Codex is generally known for flaunting normie conventions, and "secularism"/"separation of state and church" is the normiest convention there is. Plus, the recent surge in worthless troll activity got me thinking - is there any value in letting this kind of behavior persist in this space?

Hence, the poll. Should posters be banned for insulting the Christian God and His saints? Or any God of any traditional religion, if you feel so inclined.

If you can't handle criticism and banter move a Christian/far-right safe space, don't try to turn the codex into one.

You are not corvus .

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Reading the replies on the first page left me confused, as experienced Codexers were reacting seriously to a shitpost.

It was a shitpost, right?

Ocelot

Learned

You are not corvus .

My apologies, I'll edit my avatar soon.

DragoFireheart

If the codex become the one or the another it will loose its charm,all that bickering is part of the codex :)

Not just the bickering but the fact that 99.9% of everything is shit except that one fucking stupid game you like because you're a faggot with no taste in quality video games.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fuck Jesus Christ and all his 12 cocksuckers. Am I doing it right guys?

Just state that you voted for Hillary Clinton and you'll be all set.
Now that is going too far.
Could be worse. You could have said that you voted for Obama and thereby proving you are a raaaaaaaayyyyy-cist on top of a fuckwit :D

I voted for oboomer in 2014.

:mixedemotions:
That's impressive considering there wasn't a presidential election in 2014.

Theldaran

Liturgist
Talking any politics is an offense.

Except whacking cucks and lesbofeminists.

DragoFireheart

That's impressive considering there wasn't a presidential election in 2014.

I think I made a mathematical error there...

I tell myself if I claim I voted for a year when it wasn't possible then it never happened.

I meant 2012.

:negative:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

The Church should treat Planetar the same way it treats sedevacantists and assorted wackos - as not formally affiliated
Dindu Nuffin, I see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom