Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Should being a Liberal be bannable offense?

Discuss!!!!1

• Total voters

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I would have thought being a liberal here was heresy. Either stand firm, or order an exterminatus.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
By The Emperor! Liberal is a Codexian!. Your standars have fallen far within these walls.

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
If we go by who the edgelords in the politics forum identify, anyone who still has a shred of human decency.

If I knew how to make a "friends" list on this forum, or wasn't too lazy to figure it out, you would be on it.

I'll just make an extremely drunken mental note and hope it sticks.

*brofist*

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Liberal doesn't deserve to be banned, any more than I do.

He should, however, be stripped of the ability to edit or delete any of his own posts.

You know what would be lulzy?

Every time he edits one of his posts, it shows him the edited version but everyone else sees the unmodified version. Same with deletion, he sees the post removed we all see the original.

The butthurt would be amusing.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Uhhhh half the mods are pretty liberal guys,also DU strikes me as pretty liberal dude that tolerates a lot of retardation here. Now SJWs are whole different story,they deserve a nice burning not simple banning.

Beastro

Arcane
Wait!

If I read this title correctly.... there's more than one Liberal on this board!?!?

He's everywhere!!!

:argh:

Swampy_Merkin

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Ready for a Grand Solution to all of our problems?

I've got it:

It's called "land reform."

It's nothing new, it's just never been tried in a so-called 1st world country like the good old US of A.

OK...we're no longer among those countries (according to every important metric like infant survival rate, high-school graduation rate).

Fuck it...let's be hicks....i'm not even joking.

Bernie Sanders proposes free higher education at any state college...OK. YOu can have that or you can have 4 acres of land that comes with a guaranteed high-bandwith internet connection.

Alright, that would take a commitment: WE PUT A MAN ON THE MOON, But WE CAN'T GIVE EVERYONE DECENT BANDWITH?

Just commit to giving people land and saying "you either make it or you don't." And if you don't, you give it back.

It's that simple: I think hundreds of thousands of people would flock (especially white people) to get out of the suburban grind of near-slavery. And they still have just enough ancestral knowledge to make a go of it and live and thrive.

Yes it would decimate the GDP. Good. Fuck the GDP. That number has absolutely nothing to do with human contentment. It's only a measurement of human slavery.

And such a system would collapse our dependence on the fossil-fuel-burning bullshit that is turning Earth into fucking Venus.

Do your part. Become a homesteader.

Last edited:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
First you must define what is a liberal.

And good luck with that, because you all are a bit challenged in the political department.

Well if you were a liberal back in the 90's you could watch a film with a black dude in it and not go full retard. My generation (teen at the time) could watch blade and just talk about the hawt girl, and whether Wesley Snipes could kill a vampire with martial arts and no vamp strength vs an unskilled vamp with strength and speed.

Now liberals of today hear about the latest Marvel film with the 'first black superhero' and make posts on Facebook like: "When is it acceptable to buy a ticked for Black Panther? I don't want to be the only white women there depriving a black person of a place and sucking the black joy out of the cinema".

So clearly this is the only benchmark that needs to be used, and if you are a liberal on the Codex, you have to be one from the 90's - or there must be a purge.

Bocian

Arcane
target the newfags, nutjobs and inane agents of Decline by summarily banning them.
Of course. But why is a nutjob supposed to point at people, call them nutjobs and ban them? You already have your blog for that. The Codex doesn't scale to your level.
I have put the matter under discuss!!!!ion, instead of demanding it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom