Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei if... 100% English rom?

Zorgfin

AndhairaMCMXCVI
Please, I need more Shin Megami Tensei...

Malpercio

Arcane
No translation in sight, sorry.

Did you play ALL translated megaten? Including SMT1 and 2?

spekkio

Arcane
geimini and tom are also working on PSX remake. So things don't look that bad.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Play energy breaker fag, translation came out recently, and combat is fun (even if the rest is backtracking a lot)

stabby

Learned

Because Little Princess 2 is, like, waaaaaay more important so everything else has been dropped until it's done. True story.

Or people just assume it's because Gemini's got better things to do than keep a website pretty and working. Things like, oh, I don't know, translating the friggin' game (which has been hinted at by a somewhat recent post by Tom).

Malpercio

Arcane
Gemini doesn't translated the games. Tom does. Gemini is in charge of hacking.

Anyway, i asked him about the translations recently and he said the projects were pretty much dead. He's also extremely busying with other kinds of hacking.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom