Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter Update #5: $450k raised, three more stretch goals unlocked

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Well I just threw a hondo to the Prestigious gaming magazine journalistic website RPGCODEX.

Angthoron

Arcane
Alright, so I just got off the call with HBS. They don't want to overcomplicate things, so this time my job will be a lot easier. We'll have a newspost about this later, but for now:

• Everyone contributing $15+ will receive a Steam key for Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Note: This is different from KS $15 tier, as you will not receive the soundtrack. Unfortunately. However, that's okay, as we'll get something nice instead.
  • $2500 tier stuff stays the same for us.
  • At $3000, we get to add a bunch of references to the Shadowlands BBS that will need to fit in with the Shadowrun themes - and, of course, to glorify the Codexia. We are free to do as we like with our entries, but they will of course be proof-read and edited (if necessary).
  • No further tiers have currently been discussed, but if we raise a larger amount than the proposed $3000, they would be open to suggestions - as long as we can keep these ideas easy to implement without them going off the rails with the timetables.
That's them TL;DRs. They're pretty cool guys, by the way, had a pretty good talk.

kazgar

Arcane
Getting a copy of a game via codexia is always glorious, that was the good news I was waiting for, once more into the fray!

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I'm on mobile so I can't check right now, how long is the fundraiser still going? Need to wait till friday for my next money

Angthoron

Arcane
Wait, can I get a GoG copy through Codexia? Or only Steam copy?
Should be possible, forgot to ask about GOG but seeing their other games are there, and it's just down to sending a different system key, shouldn't be a problem.

naossano

Cipher
Alright, so I just got off the call with HBS. They don't want to overcomplicate things, so this time my job will be a lot easier. We'll have a newspost about this later, but for now:

• Everyone contributing $15+ will receive a Steam key for Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Note: This is different from KS $15 tier, as you will not receive the soundtrack. Unfortunately. However, that's okay, as we'll get something nice instead.
  • $2500 tier stuff stays the same for us.
  • At $3000, we get to add a bunch of references to the Shadowlands BBS that will need to fit in with the Shadowrun themes - and, of course, to glorify the Codexia. We are free to do as we like with our entries, but they will of course be proof-read and edited (if necessary).
  • No further tiers have currently been discussed, but if we raise a larger amount than the proposed $3000, they would be open to suggestions - as long as we can keep these ideas easy to implement without them going off the rails with the timetables.
That's them TL;DRs. They're pretty cool guys, by the way, had a pretty good talk.

This must be the reason the kickstarter raised a bit more this night.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Wondering if I should cancel my KS pledge in order to sink more into the Codex drive. Thoughts?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
i made a cool backer icon for this so i might actually pledge. it's not a direct KS pledge so i'm not breaking my vow of ever backing a KS again. a bit like a fair maiden taking it up the ass to circumvent losing her virginity.

Angthoron

Arcane
Wondering if I should cancel my KS pledge in order to sink more into the Codex drive. Thoughts?
I dunno. Maybe wait and see how the fundraiser here will go? I'm pretty sure we should gather 3K easily enough with our affluent and enthusiastic community of RPG affecionados.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
Maybe there should be a newspost about the Codex fundraiser? I'm sure some people aren't even aware that we're doing one.

Wizfall

Cipher
Great deal you got with HBS Angthoron, I will put some money in the fund-raiser in February.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom