Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sewers

Null

Novice
Hey, give me a heads up here! How do you enter the sewers in Citadel? I've tried strength potions, stole a saw nothing works!

-Null

Carioz

Novice
Try recuiting Diviana: she is strong enough to open the grate. (Beside I think 16 Str is required)
If everything else fails use the grate by the River people cemetery.

Kyminara

Novice
If you are talking about the grate near House Char, that is not the sewer. Look for another grate in the lower half of the city.

CP

Liturgist
Null said:
Hey, give me a heads up here! How do you enter the sewers in Citadel? I've tried strength potions, stole a saw nothing works!

-Null

Just to save you some aggrevation, there are 2 sewers. One of them can be entered by going through the Crematorium or the grate north of the Cup and Candle. The other is near the River People cemetary (SW Citadel). I think the only grate that has a strength check is the one in the Crematorium.

CP

Null

Novice
Thanks, all of you! I was trying to get into the wrong sewers, didn't notice the ones by the tavern.

-Null

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom