Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Seven Dragon Saga Kickstarter campaign to launch on March 11th

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
They're certainly taking their time about it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So did Divinity: Original Sin tbh, but what I really meant was "Kickstarter RPG that's still in prototype phase"

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, but considering that these are the "old SSI guys"...
Man. It looks so poor. I know that the final game will be far, far better than what we see here. But what will younger gamers think about it?

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah, but considering that these are the "old SSI guys"...
Man. It looks so poor. I know that the final game will be far, far better than what we see here.

poolsdarkness_1092713832-000.jpg

stony3k

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Hmm... who do I back? - the guys that gave us the Gold Box games or some one I haven't heard off. And let's base this decision purely on grafix. This is why I think Kickstarter is nuts!

Rhuantavan

Arcane
Patron
Developer
Codex 2012
Dungeons of Aledorn sure looks better than this (an they're asking less 400.000$ than TSI).
Fornicateth me but you're right.

Backed both in any case.

Also tagging Rhuantavan to check out Dungeons of Aledorn because Betrayal at Krondor is the first damn name they drop.

I actually can't trust their inspirations, as they misspelled Realms of Arkania.:outrage:

But, it looks pretty cool.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom