Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Seven Dragon Saga - Gold Box spiritual successor from SSI veterans

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
my countdown says one hour ten minutes now, but I guess that means jack shit

m_s0

Arcane
The countdown is supposed to end at midnight, but since it depends on the system clock that's utterly meaningless. Let's hope they're better at making games.

Mortmal

Arcane
Actually now there is a site behind the countdown page.

http://www.tsi-games.com/games/

Nothing special yet, though.

Seven Dragon Saga
Seven Dragon Saga allows the player to create and customize a full party of adventurers and maneuver them in detailed, turn-based tactical combat. You won’t find any rat-hunting farmers here- characters begin with a suite of talents. Rather, the characters are ‘Touched by the winds of chaos’, and destined for great successes or spectacular demises. Explore a rich world, uncover lost treasures, deal with challenging social and political situations.

Nothing special i disagree, its still a very good start, they already says no kill the rats in the cellar quest .

m_s0

Arcane
Well, it's after midnight and the counter is at 0. Again.

Where's TSI based?

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Well, it's after midnight and the counter is at 0. Again.

Where's TSI based?
From their 1st newsletters, check your mails if you have already subscribe it

Our mailing address is:
Tactical Simulations Interactive
10061 Talbert Ave
Suite 325,
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

This newsletter doesn't tell much more than what we already know though

Alchemist

Arcane
No rat-killing quests? Matt Barton will be disappointed...

I6BDhbq.gif
I want to be in leather and rags killing rats and spiders with blunt objects for at least 12 hours before I've moved up to orcs. And for God's sake, if you have my level 1 heroes killing a dragon, I'm going to wipe my butt with your cloth map. Well, maybe my friend's cloth map.
I6BDhbq.gif
Rats. I think I've mentioned this a few times already, but a game without rats is not a CRPG, folks. You can tell a lot about how much passion a designer has by the rats in a game. If the developer is any good, when the rats show up, it's party time. Rats are the original party animal. You want to break the ice at a dull gathering? Toss in a rat or two and see what happens!

If you can't have the player fighting a pack of rats and make it fun, there's no point in continuing.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Gonna laugh so much if all they reveal is the stuff that's already been leaked.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tactical Simulations Interactive will reveal more details about Seven Dragon Saga in the near future.

Pfft, what a cop out.

The forum is back, though.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Forum guidelines:

Trolling is also not allowed in regard to other gaming companies, their employees or moderators. We’ve worked and continue to work with various people at many game companies, and it is not within the spirit of our forums to allow disrespectful posts about other company’s policies, employees, or moderators. It’s OK to say you don’t like a game, but referring to another company’s employees or the company itself is simply not be tolerated here. Posts which intentionally attack another game company and/or it’s employees will be deleted and the member censured accordingly

Banned at the first joke about Sawyer or BioWare? I won't even bother to register.

m_s0

Arcane
Everything about this whole mess seems odd, including how they've managed to screw up the countdown and the site launch/reveal so badly.

Mortmal

Arcane
The whole forum guidelines looks like to be especially designed to avoid 99.99% of the codexers... They do read the codex then, its obvious, be proud guys.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Obsidian has that same rule fyi. Edit: In fact, it looks like they directly copied that line from Obsidian. Hee, these jokers.

And ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cassandra Roguey calls it again. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom