Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Serpent in the Staglands Thread

roshan

Arcane
The flow of phrases and clauses... eh. Still, I definitely wouldn't hold it against them.

I don't know if this is intentional, to make the Staglands feel more otherworldly. Or if it is just the lack of a professional writer's/editor's touch. Either way though, it works for me.

da_rays

Augur
does coffee (cafera?) restore mana or whatever is used as MP in this game? the thought of coffee-house wizards amuses me

No MP in this game~ there is no limit on how many spells you can use before resting and so on. Spells take time to ''channel'' and gives/get bonus effect the more time you can channel it.

EDIT: reading the online manual help a lots understanding various concept and spells. Take a look at it. It answer a LOTS of things you might have on your mind

potatojohn

Arcane
So is this ready to play now?

Or should I wait a year for patches and expansions like PoE?

polo

Magister
Ok, so i got my steam key, and the PC download.
I was planning to giveaway the PC download one, but since its a link to a zip, and its easier to give the steam key, im gonna give the latter.
So, who wants it? Im gonna make a list and roll a dice if there are more than 1 peoples.

Luka-boy

Arcane
I was planning to giveaway the PC download one, but since its a link to a zip, and its easier to give the steam key, im gonna give the latter.
So, who wants it? Im gonna make a list and roll a dice if there are more than 1 peoples.
Me.

tred

Augur

I want it

Rostere

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Damn. Must try my best to keep myself from playing this a few more weeks. I must say from the comments it looks every bit as good as I had hoped.

da_rays

Augur
Damn. Must try my best to keep myself from playing this a few more weeks. I must say from the comments it looks every bit as good as I had hoped.

C'mon dude, come to the Dark Stagland side , we have cookies serpents!

And just a little bit more peer pressure

zJZVM08.gif

Good Adventuring
:troll:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's actually a lot better written. And you can tell that..... (which one of them did the writing? I'm guessing Hannah?) was actually having a lot of fun coming up with all this stuff.
LOL, can't believe that they thought of mentioning that the biscotti is dipped into coffee to soften it. The writing is really great and a pleasure to read. It isn't long winded, but it's flamboyant in a way that brings to mind that you are entering a different world, a different time. It's interesting just picking up stuff and clicking on the scenery and reading all the descriptions.

I totally agree. Much enjoyment just by reading fluff text. I'm impressed.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Did anyone manage to update their GoG version to v3 ? I ran the game, it told me it found an update and I clicked to download it. I unzipped contents of the zip into game folder (Zip has has 3 folders and 1 instruction file).
I went into 64bit (windows) subfolder and ran patcher.exe. It started downloading from the internet and soon after would not finish the update when it seems it could not find the game folder or something.

Then I copied the contents of that 64 folder into main game folder and ran patcher.exe and then it would just start the game and never even start updating the game (and ask on each start if I want to download an update :D).

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
So, are we going full megathreadisaurus, or is SITS worth a subforum of its own? Cmon mods, you know you want to do it... :D

IQnas

Barely Literate
cant wait to start this, until I finish that stupid boredom of an game called the witcher 3

the graphics alone makes me cream my pants:oops:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Feeling like an idiot here, but how do you leave the first outside area? I have been following the road, but not getting a transition icon anywhere?
I'm playing the gog version, updated to version 3.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Feeling like an idiot here, but how do you leave the first outside area? I have been following the road, but not getting a transition icon anywhere?
I'm playing the gog version, updated to version 3.
How did you update it?
Explain in details :D

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Copied the files inside the x64 folder and put it in the game folder, than ran the patcher thingy. Not sure it was the correct way, but just copying the folders ended in a error

ArchAngel

Arcane
Copied the files inside the x64 folder and put it in the game folder, than ran the patcher thingy. Not sure it was the correct way, but just copying the folders ended in a error
But you overwrite some files in game folder if you do that. I tried that as well and it would just run the game and ask if I wanted to download the update.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom