Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Sep update - the final location is released

likaq

Arcane
http://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/allnews/
www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,6807.msg139552.html

First and foremost, as of this moment the game is feature- and story-complete and is fully playable from start to finish, i.e. from 8 vignettes to 13 endings. What started more than 10 years ago as a dream has finally became a distinctive role-playing game, which will be released on Steam, GoG, and Gamers Gate on October 14, 2015.

During the next 5 weeks we’ll work on the balance, visuals, flavor text, and bug-fixing. As always, your feedback is important and will be taken into consideration, so try the update and let us know what you think.

If you’re just curious about the game but unsure if it’s for you, try the demo. It’s been recently updated and gives you access to the first ‘chapter’ and over 30 quests split between different factions.

As for the update:
  • The final location (an ancient ziggurat – a resting place of one of the Gods who fought alongside men in the Great War but vanished after the collapse of the Empire)
  • 13 different endings, dictated by players’ choices, deeds, the items they’ve obtained, and even what they have witnessed during the game.
  • Improved combat AI: until now the enemies used 3-4 different attacks based on their to-hit-chance and your armor; the new and improved combat AI includes all attacks, use of alchemy, and quick switching from melee to ranged when needed.

140313.png

What’s left to do:
  • Music for Ganezzar (almost done, should be added in the next update)
  • Faction, character, and personal endings (where you end up after the events of the game if you stick with a faction; maybe you’ll end up on top, maybe you’ll be sent to keep Centurion Bass company)
  • Expanded dialogues (flavor only) and personal stories
  • More death descriptions

083354.jpg

I can't stop fapping.
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:

SniperHF

Arcane
Starting my first playthrough since the initial Ganezzar release. There are so many little changes it's a culture shock.

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
Any chance of getting a compass by release? If we want to get super realistic id be down with sundials in towns showing direction, but so far I haven't seen any way to tell what's n/s/e/w. conversations and plot events frequently reorient you as well.

i like the lack of quest markers, but some simple way to tell orientation would be nice. unless i just havent found a secret ancient-power-compass yet.

Urbanolo

Augur
So my steam has just downloaded new AoD patch, are there any notes available? Can't seem to find anything.

Niektory

one of some
Patron
So my steam has just downloaded new AoD patch, are there any notes available? Can't seem to find anything.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/discussions/0/490123197958379937/
Update 1 Changelog
Improvements:

- New Path: Praetor can ask Dellar for poison for the mine, will get a high level one.
- Added better cape icons.
- Added healer and blacksmith fast travel points on maps.
- Improved flow of map quest. If you couldn't meet Antidas about it, there's a way to find out about Domitius in Maadoran.
- Changed Hellgate lasers generators position, lockpick required, disabling gives civic SP.
- Added russian localization.

Fixes:

- Fixed minor journal issues.
- Fixed issue with Hector quest when you met him via Claudia.
- Fixed issue with being transported to Senna's house when you talk with him at the palace.
- Fixed issue with blank slide in Maaadoran endings.
- Fixed issue with HD achievement and blowing up Al-Akia.
- Fixed TG fence in GNZ having no items.
- Added a few missing combat SP.
- Fixed issue with HGT Specters in the spear room not activating.
- Fixed issue with bolter and aimed attacks.
- Fixed rare issue in monastery storm walls fight.
- Fixed rare start-up issues.
- Fixed issue with animation speed slider not applying.

Changes:

- Tweak to reputations in Teron.
- Tweaks to Praetor monetary rewards.
- Thieves in TG2 have more arrows, as intended.
- All players start with some basic crafting schematics.

Combat Balance:

- Bash has better chance to knock down.
- Constructs have slightly bigger CS chance, lowered damage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom