Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SELF-EJECT ME. NOW.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I guess that edgy monk from Eye of the Beholder is done with analyzing games. We can probably guess the conclusion he arrived at.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member

I'm afraid that you need to be a citizen of the EU for us to honour your request under the GDPR. Please relocate to a EU country of your choice, obtain permanent residence and fax us the documentation proving your legal status, including your last 3 pay stubs, a copy of your driver's licence and a copy of your electricity bill. Also make sure to fill out and fax all the proper forms for granting us your consent to view and process all the documentation proving your status before we can take a look at this issue for you.

:smug:

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
You'll have to do it manually

140825-canfield-hanging-tease_lzgeiw

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I'm afraid that you need to be a citizen of the EU for us to honour your request under the GDPR. Please relocate to a EU country of your choice, obtain permanent residence and fax us the documentation proving your legal status, including your last 3 pay stubs, a copy of your driver's licence and a copy of your electricity bill. Also make sure to fill out and fax all the proper forms for granting us your consent to view and process all the documentation proving your status before we can take a look at this issue for you.

:smug:
By the upcoming article 13,you don't have the right to simply copy his post without a written license!

PS:Fuck i did it too :negative:.

Mortmal

Arcane
If he really wanted ejection he could have just PMed darkunderlord about the black geyser crowdfunder , like those 2 unfortunate guys we wont see ever again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom