Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
In Sweden, they are now trying to control how men go the bathroom, citing it oppresses women when men stand up to urinate.

Really, Sweden? You used to be vikings, for fuck's sake. What the hell happened?

Luzur

Good Sir
I didn't start this topic.
It was always growing since the codex founding?

Too bad, that's what you are, cissie. Do you refuse to think of yourself as hetero too?
I think of myself as normal. Please do not lump me together with those deviants and their silly labels.

Thank god though that we have this social justice issues thread we can get this all on the table and debate the problema... oh, games you say? Posting gd shit in general gaming is fagottry? Retardo the whole discussion? OK, OK.
Sorry, there are no normalsexuals. Trans- and cis- are both Latin loanwords used in chemistry that also work well when describing one's gender. Deal with it.
Yeah, we need to have labels to assign to groups of people. How else will we distinguish ourselves from those groups? Without all these labels, we might start focusing on similarities instead of differences, and who wants that?

it is strange that people could survive just fine back in the day being called "man" and "woman", without all this cis, trans,bi,twogender,op-tran,bi-ped,flat-john and bj-larp labels.

In Sweden, they are now trying to control how men go the bathroom, citing it oppresses women when men stand up to urinate.

Really, Sweden? You used to be vikings, for fuck's sake. What the hell happened?

huh, i guess they lost that battle pretty quickly, since i heard nothing at all about this.

Delterius

Arcane
I hear that many if not all public bathrooms in Sweden are unisex, meaning that they could have just proposed an exchange between urinols for bathroom stalls. A better quality of life for all those involved, though at a certain waste of water, but apparently they couldn't let go of the behavourial change part of the deal. After all, there indeed seems to be a larger political agenda in all of this.

The part I read about the such prospect at schools and teachers appointing girls to make sure boys would sit down while peeing was particularly disturbing.

Luzur

Good Sir
I hear that many if not all public bathrooms in Sweden are unisex, meaning that they could have just proposed an exchange between urinols for bathroom stalls. A better quality of life for all those involved, though at a certain waste of water, but apparently they couldn't let go of the behavourial change part of the deal. After all, there indeed seems to be a larger political agenda in all of this.

The part I read about the such prospect at schools and teachers appointing girls to make sure boys would sit down while peeing was particularly disturbing.

thing is, i would have heard about that from my nephews if it was true (since two of them are still in school) so i guess its just schools down south that has that (?).

and the only thing that will happen is guys will either pee outdoors or just stand by the toilet as usual.

Delterius

Arcane
If such a thing is being considered at all, I suppose its still in experimental phase. Meaning one or two schools are dealing with it. Then again, I read it on the internet. So it is most likely untrue.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
thing is, i would have heard about that from my nephews if it was true (since two of them are still in school) so i guess its just schools down south that has that (?).

and the only thing that will happen is guys will either pee outdoors or just stand by the toilet as usual.
So when will you take up your arms, march on Stockholm, depose the treasonous parliament and reinstall absolutist monarchy?

it is strange that people could survive just fine back in the day being called "man" and "woman", without all this cis, trans,bi,twogender,op-tran,bi-ped,flat-john and bj-larp labels.

Well, if by "survive" you mean "not die", sure. But I think if you weren't an heterosexual man or woman, you probably weren't "just fine". Though the labels do get ridiculous at times, indeed.

Trigenderism is a non-binary gender identity in which one shifts between or among the stereotypical behaviors of male, female and a third gender (genderless, a mix of male and female, or any other variety of genderqueer identities). A trigender person may shift from one gender to another depending on the individual's mood or situation. In contrast, someone who is gender fluid and identifies as trigender may mix two or more genders at a time.

:|

Also, do I want to know what a flat-john likes?

Last edited:

Dexter

Arcane
Alright, everyone, it's time for me to come out: I am attracted to six of the genders. Yes, I am a sexsexual.
136513013899781rab.png

Kirtai

Augur
Female soldiers in Warface are unrealistic and sexualised because community wanted it
They're that way because a male-dominated audience asked for them to be.

To not include female characters from the outset, and then to implement them in a way that's not only unrealistic but sexualised because a male-dominated audience wanted it that way, is a mistake.
I notice they're careful say it was the "male-dominated" audience who wanted it and not specifically saying males. I'm kinda reminded of the fuss over the skimpy female Guild Wars 2 outfits that turned out to have been designed and pushed through to release by women.

Gerrard

Arcane

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Alright, everyone, it's time for me to come out: I am attracted to six of the genders. Yes, I am a sexsexual.

I found that word rather strange, so I went and looked it up. It is definetely not as you write it, the closest possible match is "sexasexual". The question is whether that is the proper prefix.

Looking at numerals prefixes in Wikipedia, the closest appropriate and related word is "bisexual", and following that path you get "tersexual" (3) and "quatersexual" (4) but there are no prefixes listed for numbers above that. The other possibilites are "sensexual" and "sextsexual", which sounds like something the mobile phone culture might pick up.

Then there is the case that to avoid using the prefix sex-, and therefore venture into taboo territory, the Greek prefix of Hexa- is used instead. So the word might end up being "hexasexual", and if you think that's kinky, another Greek prefix would make the word "Hexakissexual".

But I'm pretty certain that the Sanskrit prefix for 6 is not the right one. Being "shatsexual" just sounds wrong in so many ways.

But enough derailment from me, carry on!

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Welcome to the 21st century, where if you depict women with feminine traits you're sexist. The true, mature way to depict a female in media is always to make a manly dyke. That is how women look like IRL. Attractive women do not exist. Anything else and its just "trying to sell the game to horny teenagers". Shit, we should use this argument reversed too. Gears of War main characters are overly manly just to get more sales from horny teenager girls! huehuehuehuehuehueh

And if you defy categorization both in gender and sexuality, you begin with endgame equipment, to ensure you give the darkspawn (an allegory for the patriarchy, which corrupts everything it touches, turning men into raping beasts and women into obese baby factories) the stomping they deserve.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom