Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Doritos are delicious but dont they grease your fingers and ruin your controller? At least i avoid eating fingerfood while playing on the PC - i dont want my keyboard all greasy and disgusting.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I find it slightly disturbing that the original Deus Ex had those nameless soda cans and the joke about them being ad space.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...t=a.10151025931703579.435381.660898578&type=1

sLmaaao.jpg

:hmmm: She'd better be putting out.

Luzur

Good Sir
i never seen Doritos around here, and MTN dew can be found if you really hunt for it.

heck, i know a store that sells Root Beer thats kinda close, but that swill tastes like radiator fluid.

MCA is still wearing that weird sweater :/

Why do you think she's doing that? :M

"Maybe if I stink up that sweater with smoke, you won't wear it anymore"

Doritos are delicious but dont they grease your fingers and ruin your controller? At least i avoid eating fingerfood while playing on the PC - i dont want my keyboard all greasy and disgusting.

I just drop them from the bag directly into my mouth. If you aren't sharing the food with someone there's no reason to use your hands, like a dumb sapiens.

DraQ

Arcane
>Not everyone on a PC owns a keyboard and mouse

lolwut
Too popamole for me. I only use punch cards and tape readout :obviously:
Makes noscoping a bitch, tho.
:retarded: indeed. Abandoning KB&M is abandoning one of the fundamental advantages of PC gaming.

One of the fundamental advantages of PC is that (unlike console players, who are stuck with that single gamepad) you're able to choose whatever damn peripheric you want for the game you're currently playing - keyboard and mouse, gamepad, wheel, flightstick, dragon dildo.
Normally I would respond by posting your avatar, but then you'd probably retaliate by posting mine.

I think reducing "PC gaming" to "because keyboard > controller" is not how one should look at it.
Of course not - there is also mouse.
:smug:
She is sucking his soul out of his nose. Succubus! :fight:
:what:
:flamesaw:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Pepsi is making sponsorships with every console platform now? Steam Machine will have a Pizza Hut ad campaign?
Steam machine should be *making* fucking coffee.

Or make caffeine out of air nitrogen and exhaled carbon dioxide and water vapour for maximum :obviously:.

Some Penny arcade level humour right there.
You can tell it because it's not funny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom