Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Fuck, I need to finish Hatoful. Video's the only way that's ever gonna happen though, typing out every single line of text in the game was doing irreparable damage to my sanity.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Translating is a very time-consuming job though. First I'm going to finish my second book which already has most of the story planned out.

By the time you do that, I should master German. You can contact me then for some IMMACULATE TRANSLASHUNS, and we can set out to RULE THE WORLD with the power of the golden little frog! :smug:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Translating is a very time-consuming job though. First I'm going to finish my second book which already has most of the story planned out.

By the time you do that, I should master German. You can contact me then for some IMMACULATE TRANSLASHUNS, and we can set out to RULE THE WORLD with the power of the golden little frog! :smug:

Potato translation for maximum lulz

Turjan

Arcane
In fact there is only one Disney film that I can stomach to watch and recommend to others, and that's the original Fantasia.
I still have a soft spot for The Jungle Book, even if it has its derpy moments (like especially the end). It might have been due to the localized version, though. All the music etc. was completely redone, and I still like it better than the original (which is rare). I think the film is nearly forgotten in the US, unlike in Europe.

Don Peste

Arcane
1208990_558059820927047_1740781611_n.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Wild man meets modern woman. Woman thinks he's hot.
Until he shits on the bed.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If we're going to talk about Disney cartoons, I'll just say our voice actors can beat up your voice actors at singing.

Hellraiser

Arcane
We have gotten to the point where free-to-play browser games are advertising on network TV in the US...
I noticed the same in Germany when I was there last month.

In potatoland that has been going for quite some time now, 2 years? 3 years? Mostly with Dark Orbit and later World of Tanks, mostly on Eurosport out of all channels but on other cable channels as well. Never saw them on the main polish broadcast TV channels though. Higher ad costs probably.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom