Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Oblivion. Skyrim. And one ring to rule… Wait, that’s not right. Truthfully, the storyline of both these – say it with me – awesome games is hard-cock-smack-you-in-the-face fantasy. Ain’t nothing better than that.
The truth is, I played Oblivion. But I raped Skyrim.:martini:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Why is the Potato national anthem playing in the background...?... :lol:

Aspiring Prawn Director: now whenever u sing that anthem
Aspiring Prawn Director: u will remember that skyrim video
Aspiring Prawn Director: :evil laugh:
kony: :|
Aspiring Prawn Director: MWHAAHAHahhahHAHHAha
Aspiring Prawn Director: HAhaHHhahAHAH
kony: i hate you

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Potion-Fire-Resistance-200x200.jpg

Alchemy finds a way.

Now I'm kind of worried about the atronachs from Morrowind, which seemed to wear S&M outfits. Maybe mages get lonely sometimes, but this is a bit much.

--

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177592752

THE ASSASSIN

Description

2D ADVENTURE-RPG GAME GAMESTORY:YOU KİLL A PRİSON GUARD AND WEAR A GUARD UNİFORM AND
YOU STARTED YOUR ADVENTURE!!.

:lol::lol::lol:

I love how the people at the comments section are taking it seriously.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Oh hey I momentarily forgot about the Hugo awards. Time to see how Lesi did in the nomination process.

14muz5c.png

Damn, a mere eight votes away from getting nominated. If each person who voted tries to get a new person to vote then she'd have it in the bag. Better luck next year. :)

Borelli

Arcane
Is there a crazy wizard who controls these robo armored mudcrabs and taunts you through them?

Tehdagah

Arcane
This is just fucking insane (about Child of Light):

http://pastebin.com/S40yYU8b

Rock Paper Shotgun said:
RPS: Obviously, growing up for boys and girls is pretty different. There are a lot of different things to go through – many different expectations. You made the daddy’s little girl reference, but that strikes me as a really narrow, weirdly patriarchal view. I mean, if nothing else, what about her mom?

:dead:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

Rock Paper Shotgun said:
RPS: Obviously, growing up for boys and girls is pretty different. There are a lot of different things to go through – many different expectations. You made the daddy’s little girl reference, but that strikes me as a really narrow, weirdly patriarchal view. I mean, if nothing else, what about her mom?

What's with this pastebin? Are you trying to Goatse people?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Why would anyone give the writer of Far Cry 3 the time of day again? The guy's more delusional about his writing prowess than any Bioware writer and that's saying something.

Luzur

Good Sir

Rock Paper Shotgun said:

trying to score some points with the feminist crew, i guess?

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
FPS genre should be eliminated due to the blatant use of phallic symbols players use to show their dominance over one another. The patriarchy must be brought to task for these continued crimes against society!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom