Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't know who has the worse fanbase: Bioware's gay pride parade, or Bethesda's extreme fetishists.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Bioware, that's for sure. Crazy fetish stuff > falling in love with poorly written virtual characters

Bethesda's fanbase comes up with some good stuff once in a while, though nobody made a decent pubic hair option for Skyrim yet. Or boob physics. The one that you can find make the tits behave like party balloons

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Honestly FATAL had some good ideas behind it. Too bad it it was implemented in the most juvenile fashion imaginable. Also it was a fucking terrible system.
The worst part about FATAL isn't stupid shit like anal circumference or the juvenile racist and sexist stuff. The worst part about FATAL is that the rules are a mess. It's just table after table of pointless rule systems that don't interact with each other at all.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Honestly FATAL had some good ideas behind it. Too bad it it was implemented in the most juvenile fashion imaginable. Also it was a fucking terrible system.
The worst part about FATAL isn't stupid shit like anal circumference or the juvenile racist and sexist stuff. The worst part about FATAL is that the rules are a mess. It's just table after table of pointless rule systems that don't interact with each other at all.

"Have some rules about playing as a butcher, including skills for making sausages. Also skills for raising cattle, while we're at it. And 500 other normal commoner jobs, even though nobody cares because you'll all play adventurers anyway!"

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
http://steamcommunity.com/app/243200/discussions/0/864977564032854403/

well, aside from point and click games being for slow kids that lack the dexterity to play real games... i dont need to play every game ever made to know this is YET ANOTHER one that sucks out loud. even i (who if you look at my profile play a wide variety of games) have my limits.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
7.4 hrs last two weeks / 70 hrs on record

so he's got 70 hours of a turn-based strategy played... troll detected.

Declinator

Arbiter
http://steamcommunity.com/app/243200/discussions/0/864977564032854403/

well, aside from point and click games being for slow kids that lack the dexterity to play real games... i dont need to play every game ever made to know this is YET ANOTHER one that sucks out loud. even i (who if you look at my profile play a wide variety of games) have my limits.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
7.4 hrs last two weeks / 70 hrs on record

so he's got 70 hours of a turn-based strategy played... troll detected.

He's also played 561 hours of Civilization V :lol:

When I mod Bethesdsa games, its only the essentials.

Combat mods, leveling mods, balance mods.

And of course testicle looting mods.

If I can't cook someone's balls after killing them just like in the real world then it just isn't an accurate enough simulation for me. I can't get immersed.

14379.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Naked guy taking a dump gets backstabbed with a huge sword, suddenly gains clothes and catches fire.

No, that's not the most surreal thing to happen in a video game, believe it or not.

I just saw totalbiscuit getting confused by DiveKick's two-button layout (jump and attack).
:hmmm:

What consoles me is that the game gives you a "FRAUD DETECTED" stamp if you don't win a single round, and he got that the first time he went online. :M

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I thought Biodrones don't like Planescape cause there's no gender selection and naming of the protagonist.
Don't expect them to be affected at all. Mike is just trying to win back the 'non-bioware' rpg fans.
I won't get in there till they promise rape mods and schlongs.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
I thought Biodrones don't like Planescape cause there's no gender selection and naming of the protagonist.
Don't expect them to be affected at all. Mike is just trying to win back the 'non-bioware' rpg fans.
I won't get in there till they promise rape mods and schlongs.

It's frequently cited as a great game by them, but I doubt most have played it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom