Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Should the ratio be 1:1? Or maybe if we have one black professor, than there can be five pimps or thugs?
Definitely a Lot more nigger pimps than professors. Still there are people like Niel deGrasse Tyson, so there might be an odd diamond or so in the pigsty. But, the pigsty is still almost entirely shit.

Edit: and it should eb represented so in games. if there is an awesome black guy, all the shit should be depicted as well.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
So it's actually ok to portray black person as a scientist rather than a low life pimp, never mind how rare a black scientist is and how common a nigger pimp is. Same with women, were every woman must be some badass warrior as capable as men or something, nevermind that such a thing don't exist.
A black pimp would be fine if the game had other black characters without negative characteristics, but apparently it doesn't..? Therefore, racist.
I don't think there exist characters without negative traits in a Leisure suit game, so your point don't stand. You may as well check this glorious thread i made: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/another-leftard-gets-a-reality-check.84912/

The second time this happened I almost pulled my brain out and threw it in the garbage. We were watching a movie at an old-timey theater and I saw a black man who worked there taking out the garbage. He was black as coal and was wearing an attendant’s uniform that included white gloves. His lips were very red and enormous. He also had big eyes. I feel racist even describing this guy. When I caught this human being wearing the skin in which he was born, I was not amused. I had been so brainwashed into finding that kind of depiction of a black person offensive, I even got offended when it was the guy’s actual face

Reality is one damn mothafucker raiciss...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't think there exist characters without negative traits in a Leisure suit game, so your point don't stand.
Therefore, there should only be awful white people.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I don't think there exist characters without negative traits in a Leisure suit game, so your point don't stand.
Therefore, there should only be awful white people.
Goddamnit white people always holding other races back, except for asians of course. I wish i could blame the inability of blacks to maintain civilization and their low IQs and high violence rates on whites like you do.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Ops, forgot rape rates too. Niggers gonna nig, and feminists gonna approve :troll:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
The white men who make LSL games for other white men shouldn't drag other races into their cesspool, simple.
Yes they should, and they don't need to contract people from other races to educate them in how to portray other races. But please keep braging about how political correctness crimethink is an useless dissmissal or something. Amusing seeing feminists defending the race that does the most domestic abuse and rape against women. Tasteful cognitive dissonance.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
The white men who make LSL games for other white men shouldn't drag other races into their cesspool, simple.
Except a single white men don't represent all other white men, so the solution is simple: People can only make games with themselves! Any other character must be based on another real human being, pending on his/her/ze authorization, and all fictional characters are henceforth banned, since they are nothing but walking stereotypes.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
yVqoQyA.jpg

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Amusing seeing feminists defending the race that does the most domestic abuse and rape against women.
There is probably some crazy theory how the rape statistics are a result of white man's grand scheme to keep the brothers down.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
People getting angry at stereotypes contributes to the validation of said stereotype, plain and simple.

Amusing seeing feminists defending the race that does the most domestic abuse and rape against women.
There is probably some crazy theory how the rape statistics are a result of white man's grand scheme to keep the brothers down.

Blacks are merely misdirecting their anger. If they were raping white men it would be justful restitution.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

Blacks are merely misdirecting their anger. If they were raping white men it would be justful restitution.
Why would they turn into gays, when they can rape white women :smug:? At least white women comes second in the privilege scale, and is quite tasteful too...

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Steam starts selling pop albums? XD this could get hilarious.

thesoup

Arcane

:lol:

He should infiltrate commiecon's "sci fi speed dating".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom