Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
We should test this theory with Andhaira. It might pay off for the Codex Server donation drive ...

http://hentaifromhell.net/potd/ntr-of-the-day

KpREi.jpg

Well, that's good to know.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well, if I judged from what I've seen in hentai, women often enjoy being raped.

hoopy

Savant
Oh, and SA bans people for mod sass like Bioware closes threads.
Probations/bans are also handed out for memes, catchphrases, image macros, single emoticon replies, and probably anything else that threatens to introduce some levity into their safe space for victims of the patriarchy. Having the wrong kind of opinion is also a ding dong bannu, and the staff may even order a user to do something to avoid getting banned (like eat dog food on camera). Posting anything while a moderator is cranky (and they always are) is a potential bannu, since they don't need a reason to ban someone. E-mails about bans will not be returned, and not all staff members even have public e-mails.

So that's what $10 will get you. And this too:

I've always disliked how Mass Effect reinforces rampant racism in the case of the Batarians.
The Batarian racism issue is probably the worst, given that it's being pretty clearly internalised by the fanbase with numerous in-jokes to go along the lines of "The only good Batarian is a dead batarian".

When you manage to have your fans reciting statements that blatantly reinforce the exact same patterns as real life racism it's time to re-assess the messages your media is putting out.

"I want to play as the dark-skinned elf"

"This is a Drow, you can't play as one"

"Why?"

"The entire race is evil, so they are not suita-"

"Did...did you just say what I think you said? Did you really?"

"Yeah, they pretty much kill humans on sig-"

"Oh, so now they are savages too!?"

"Steve, they aren't even real, what the he-"

"YOU CAN'T JUST PRETEND THEY DON'T EXIST!"

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If that's how it is today... I think I'm going to severely miss the days when people just wanted to play Good Drow.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I don't think feeling sexual pleasure is the same as enjoying enjoying it.
I think that rape is tastefully done when the woman doesn't enjoy it but feels sexual pleasure anyway.
Pleasure and suffering is a beautiful combination.

Vaarna_Aarne

I don't think feeling sexual pleasure is the same as enjoying enjoying it.
I think that rape is tastefully done when the woman doesn't enjoy it but feels sexual pleasure anyway.
Pleasure and suffering is a beautiful combination.
Goddammit people stop applying real world logic into sex fantasies.

Angthoron

Arcane
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT - TERRORISTS USE COD AND BF GAMES TO SECURELY PLAN ATTACKS AND ALSO AS SIMULATORS.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/the-sun-terrorists-using-cod-to-plot-attacks

In what can only be described as a remarkably stupid cover story in today’s issue of The Sun, the Murdock daily has sensationally claimed that Call of Duty is being used by terrorist to plot attacks.
“Islamic extremists know cops monitor phone calls, emails and online messages,” the piece reads. “So they are turning to PlayStation and Xbox games to keep their deadly plans secret.
“Gamers can log on in groups to play against each other and — crucially — to chat in private. Once signed in to a ‘lobby’ using a password, plotters put on Bluetooth headsets and speak securely to conspirators on the same site.”

Along with Call of Duty, both Halo and Medal of Honor are also earmarked as tools of doom.
"It's a terrifying reality,” a quivering source told The Sun from behind the protection of no less than three cushions from the sofa. “These people waste no time finding a secure method of chatting.
"They are logging into group games over the internet and discussing terror plots. Security people know about it. For millions who love these games this will be a huge shock.”

The horror doesn’t finish there, though, as “there has even been evidence would-be jihadists treat war games as training tools, a bit like a pilot might use a flight simulator”.

:lol:

"So Ali, you explode yourself here and when you respawn, take some hostages in the skyscraper. Mustafa, you're sniper - when jet flies by shoot it and steal the jet. If you die, come back to the same place after respawn. And bros, don't worry, your health regenerates"

Vaarna_Aarne

Maybe Al Qaeda should make a mod for CS which adds more realistic combat and intricate scenarios. Then they could form a l33t Clan and show Americans whose got better twitch reflexes and humiliate them on Youtube videos.

Hmmmmm, I think there might be a potential market here, and maybe if the terrorists are busy winning at video games they won't have time to kill.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom