Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Second Best Thread Ever (Part 3) [occasionally NSFW] [SJW ist verboten]

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jaesun, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Clockwork Knight Arcane

Clockwork Knight
    I think I remember that Kadayi guy, he never says anything that doesnt fit with that avatar of his. ( :retarded: bear)
    ^ Top  
  2. Sceptic Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Sceptic
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Hay guyze! Remember Iron & Blood? You know, the 3D fighting game? It's actually not a fighting game at all, it's a TB CRPG. After all it's based on the D&D system, which you'd know is turn-based if you'd ever played P&P.
    ^ Top  
  3. MMXI Prestigious Gentleman Prophet

MMXI
    Thanks for reminding me of that game. :lol:

Here's more:
    How is it possible to be this retarded? I mean, this very thread showcases many strange individuals with bizarre sexual fetishes, no doubt influenced by their traumatic incestuous childhoods. But this shit? Nah, there's no excuse. None whatsoever. This guy is truly gifted in ways I cannot even comprehend. Yes, this guy was surely placed on Earth by our dear Lord to be the shining example of retardedness; to show us all what will become of us if we don't eat our greens, do our homework and brush our teeth twice a day.

[​IMG]
    ^ Top  
  4. Aldebaran Savant Patron

Aldebaran
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    I refuse to believe that he is not trolling you--I mean Wizardry. The name "real time" is just too intuitive and self explanatory for anyone to be that misguided. The fact that he says it is not real time and then immediately goes on about how it is not like a first person shooter sounds the alarm for me.

Do not provide me with counter evidence: I need to believe this for my own mental well being.
    ^ Top  
  5. ~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T Liturgist Patron

~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T
    Serpent in the Staglands
    Cool, I always knew Starcraft was actually turn-based, but nobody believed me.
    ^ Top  
  6. MaroonSkein Prestigious Gentleman Augur

MaroonSkein
    Diablo is turn-based.
    ^ Top  
  7. Aldebaran Savant Patron

Aldebaran
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/9233326/1

Someone is going to give Priestly a run for his money.

I had to gaze upon my keyboard to see this for myself, and behold: the "a" key is one row below and, essentially, every column away from the "o" key.

Not much else at this point, maybe it will get better. Fortunately, the majority of people seem to understand that it was a cheap and poorly implemented trick.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-General-Discussion-No-ME3-Spoilers-allowed/Mass-Effect-3-Demo-Kinect-Xbox-360-Reviews-9227658-1.html

I can only hope that this is a very stale joke about Canadians.

A PC Overman, I see.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mas...rs-allowed/DLC-Wishlist-thread-9168887-1.html

Too lazy to dig through this. Not so much funny, as it is sad. The game is not even out yet and these people are practically begging Bioware to take more money from them.

Oh, alright:

Use the Kinect for full dancing immersion.

meh Brofists this.
    ^ Top  
  8. Oriebam Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

Oriebam
    Aldebaran

links are broken, though I don't think anyone besides one or two masochist codexers will paste it on the URL bar read all that
    ^ Top  
  9. corvus Arcane

corvus
    This belongs in the "LOL BioWare!" thread

(Nice contribution though, would rage again)
    ^ Top  
  10. Aldebaran Savant Patron

Aldebaran
    Fixed for your viewing pleasure. Damn, newfangled links think that they can stop my colossal intellect?

I had considered posting this in the LOL Bioware thread, but it seems more geared towards laughing at Bioware, as opposed to its fanbase.
    ^ Top  
  11. Ed123 Arcane Patron

Ed123
    Serpent in the Staglands Wasteland 2
    God is dead.
    ^ Top  
  12. racofer Thread Incliner

racofer
    Either that or he's a master troll.
    ^ Top  
  13. Pelvis Knot Learned

Pelvis Knot
    Oh god... Hoopy where are you?

[​IMG]

Not a single line what the game should be like... Just this.
    :cry:
    ^ Top  
  14. Infinitron RPG Codex Staff Patron

Infinitron
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    What does that even mean, "Muslim protagonist"? How many "Christian protagonists" have we ever had?

If you want a raghead protagonist, see AssCreed 1 or Prince of Persia.
    ^ Top  
  15. Wyrmlord Self-Ejected Patron

Wyrmlord
    Isn't the Prince of Persia guy supposed to be from the Ahura Mazda days of Persia or basically pre-Islamic Persia?
    ^ Top  
  16. Luzur Prestigious Gentleman Good Sir

Luzur
    i just got a picture in my head of a fat basement dweller otaku when i read that.
    ^ Top  
  17. Infinitron RPG Codex Staff Patron

Infinitron
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    Okay, but the point is, what more could you possibly want from a videogame protagonist? You want a character who has to kneel down towards Mecca and pray to regenerate his mana bar, and has five stats corresponding to each of the Five Pillar of Islam? When has there ever been a Christian equivalent of that?
    ^ Top  
  18. Wyrmlord Self-Ejected Patron

Wyrmlord
    Anyway, my genocidal crusader king in Medieval II: Total War may be the only Christian protagonist I played.

The King of Sicily who slaughters all the pagans from North Africa and the Jerusalem region - man, that was cool when I did it in that game. He even became known as King Charles the Saint for doing so.
    ^ Top  
  19. Infinitron RPG Codex Staff Patron

Infinitron
  20. Oriebam Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

Oriebam
    imagine what skyway would say if that happened
    ^ Top  
  21. Clockwork Knight Arcane

Clockwork Knight
    [​IMG]

Destroy your enemies with the power of Christ...

[​IMG]

Go to church to ask God to save your game...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...among other things.

:troll:
    ^ Top  
  22. hoopy Savant

hoopy
    A gay Muslim protagonist. Yes, I can see it now: in the final mission you'll have to choose between joining the Gay Pride parade and suicide bombing it. You'll have two alignment meters, one indicates fabulousness and the other piety. Staying fabulous will improve your diplomacy skills and give you access to unique dialogue options, but following the path of Islam will give you special offensive abilities like detonating yourself once per day. Love interests include a hunky FBI agent and a brooding imam with a dark past. Rated M for Majestic.

:codexisfor:

The poster doesn't care about the specifics of the game because to her games only exist to validate her identity and promote her political beliefs.
    ^ Top  
  23. lightbane Liturgist

lightbane

These are good examples, however, they also often show up as souless villains (ie the whole evil religion in Dragon Quest V, complete with Satan himself being the leader of it)
    ^ Top  
  24. Corvinus Educated

Corvinus
    Simply brilliant. :D
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)