Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshots

Lecithina

Educated
Wie erstellt man welche im Spiel? Fraps funktioniert nicht (Gespräch wird geschlossen wie bei rechter Maustaste) und "Drucken und Datei aus Zwischenablage erstellen" wird alles nur schwarz.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Gegebenenfalls versuchen den Key für Screenshots in Fraps zu ändern auf eine andere Taste die im Spiel keine unerwünschte Wirkung hat.

Lecithina

Educated
Klappt leider nicht. Ich habe die Taste für Screenshots geändert. Der Dialog wird zwar nicht mehr geschlossen, aber es nimmt auch keinen Screenshot auf!

Weiß jemand noch etwas?

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Hallo! Wie geht's? Wie ist dein Name? Wo wohnen Sie? Das habe ich nicht Verstanden! Mein Deutsch ist kaputt!

There goes my rusty german.

Oh, almost forgot! PANZERFAUST!

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yep, FRAPS can decrease your FPS. 3-4 FPS decrease for me in EVE Online. And sometimes it doesn't work due to evil things that some games to the drawing APIs.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
If you press ALT+P, a screenshot file Teudogar_xxx.BMP should be saved to your Teudogar.SAV saved games folder.

Lecithina

Educated
Danke!

Uff, da brauchen wir wirklich mal ein deutsches Forum. Wenn hier schon so Worte wie "Nazi" oder "Hitler" fallen, das geht ja mal gar nicht! Nur, weil ich nicht so fit im englischen bin... da fühle ich mich diskriminiert!

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
hättest du den ring angezogen wie mein guter freund rogozhin (jude) dir das empfohlen hätte, wäre das nicht passiert.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
NEIN, NEIN, NEIN! Keine deutsches Forum! Żadnego polskiego forum! Никаково русского форума! I don't wan't finnish or other stupid languages forums either! Seriously, let's keep it English, otherwise we will fragment too much (and we will miss some drama).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom