Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I blew up Mortimer as payback for trying to reintroduce cannibalism.

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_01-48-27.jpg

Then I entered the Ultra-Luxe Penthouse for the first time.

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-07-12.jpg

Surprise surprise, Heck Gunderson has guards there!

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-01-49.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-04-04.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-04-49.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-03-10.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-02-18.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-05-41.jpg

And I start leaving the Ultra-Luxe, and thus the buggiest (but arguably greatest) Fallout: New Vegas quest.

Fallout_NV_2017-07-30_02-09-08.jpg

For those interested, a summary:

"In other news: Beyond the Beef is the most amazing quest in New Vegas by far. I never gave it much thought before, but I appreciate it much more now: the quest is on a whole different level when your character isn't some min-maxed fucker with high skills in everything.

My character is Stealth oriented and so I had to pickpocket the members' key from one of the White Glove guards, then I put on a disguise to infiltrate the kitchen. My skills weren't high enough to convince Phillipe to leave (or have him locked) so I had literally no choice but to kill him (with my .22 pistol). Then, my Early Bird trait made it so that I couldn't cook the Imitation Strange Meat Pie on my own, and my Intelligence was low because of that too so that was out of the question.

I ended up drugging the Wine with Med-X, calling the waiter, freeing Ted and exiting to the dining room with everyone drugged. Then I used my Mister Sandman Perk to kill Mortimer in his sleep (because I wasn't going to let that fucker get away with it), and everyone magically snapped out of coma and murdered me.

G O A T R P G"

Deleted member 7219

What I really disliked about Jedi Academy (apart from Josh Penin Sawyer ofc) were the hp bloated enemies, both jedi and not. The fucking health sponge jetpack troopers. Or the imperial commandos. Or the regular fucking brown-suit mercenary goons, FFS, they were like 4 times tougher than stormtroopers.

And don't even get me started on reborn with force IDDQD. Thank God for force grip and high ledges.

I don't remember having much trouble with the reborn. I remember force gripping them into chasms left and right, particularly during the final levels.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
What I really disliked about Jedi Academy (apart from Josh Penin Sawyer ofc) were the hp bloated enemies, both jedi and not. The fucking health sponge jetpack troopers. Or the imperial commandos. Or the regular fucking brown-suit mercenary goons, FFS, they were like 4 times tougher than stormtroopers.

And don't even get me started on reborn with force IDDQD. Thank God for force grip and high ledges.

I don't remember having much trouble with the reborn. I remember force gripping them into chasms left and right, particularly during the final levels.

because that's the only sane way of moving past them

oh yeah thanks for reminding me of the final levels too, and the dark side version with all the FUCKING force force shield spamming jedi masters FUCK

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shadow Warrior plus both expansions - another replay. I forgot how much fun is to use sticky bombs and hearing Wang's one liners. One of my favourite - "Hmm, something flooding or dinosaur taking piss." Lo Wang - much respect, much honor, true ninja warrior.

Little rabbit, something wrong with that fella.

313DA6389C28CB2145662523C9958AA16EB89F2E

"Maybe if I close eyes it go away!"

DC58C6F6AA78B41C0BD1C4D2DC966DBA17A3B30C

"Like Chinese New Year fireworks!"

A133AF9F0ADDF427855B2B79F19C17E085675E6E

"Lo Wang's drive shaft need service"

C45D04CACAF711C90034AC46CB8E9D7D53785774

"Two wangs are better than one."

E73154AF9456CB219A8AFB201463C4CF1F7CEF80

"Holy pieces of shit!"

DBF3953D247A4F3AD68FF8685A61FA3066DC98B7

"Tora, Tora, Tora!"

E13D658129486362E682EDD51BF1F589802D9A70

"It's natural to die"

6B4A7F3A30161CA0FAFB6BA59FD1087C5DBAE203

E7FA456A5C14A84B2E80C5943C6A7BE22AD4C356

Jazz_

Arcane
^ Well, I think Arcane Dimensions is supposed to be played like that by default in Quakespasm, I guess you can remove all the frills and trills and play with the original ''grainy'' graphics via console or by editing the cfg file or something but aint nobody got time for that. I guess you can also drop it in another engine and enjoy the original pixel rendering right away.

spekkio

Arcane
Order of Ecclesia? Moar like Order of Obvious Dracula Worshippers?

94ZJf2I.jpg

:roll:

xLNWKzN.jpg

:yeah:

Romanians sure know how to furnish...

2pQ7APi.jpg

ooegRtr.jpg

uw4jLa4.jpg

IAtwmxr.jpg

A7OLLFM.jpg

gABExhF.jpg

kb2YNqS.jpg

iPDxNSZ.jpg

pHGUvgC.jpg

But some of them are simply irritating:

CiP6MFc.jpg

:rage:

Anyway, with all glyphs devoured:

Dlxmic9.jpg

All villagers satisfied:

b6viv2F.jpg

And all maps cleared:

fpBLvB0.jpg

It's time to finally meet the owner of the house:

LgGPjOB.jpg

4w8jY2P.jpg

LfMsaus.jpg

TSm5PQO.jpg

VQ7g7EU.jpg

:dance:

And that concludes the Castlevania series.

:obviously:

RIP sweet princess, may you never meet the Metroid: Other-M treatment...

O2icwNX.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
Time to make some hype about X-Files, a mod that radically alters the style of the original XCOM, but without reaching the heights of Piratez, if only because it's work-in-progress. Speaking of which, I'm still considering if to play it or not, I don't like games that take 400+ hours to get everything. Anyway, without further ado, here there are some random pics.

Before starting, let me thank Solarius Scorch for making this mod!

k1jqNMP.png

A0VEiO2.png

k5cKGZI.png

A difficult mission this one. Veteran and above ensures an absurd number of enemies eager to lynch you. Extra points if said enemies are bloodthirsty Russians that are way worse than aliens themselves. I got lucky here and won by killing so many dudes they surrendered, in spite of having near-loses.

jcDXR2H.png

5fh1tl8.png

This one has a funny story behind: I was waiting for that dude with the grenade launcher to run out of ammo. When it seemingly did and stood still, I attempted to get closer to knock him out, moment in which he surprised me by shooting an incendiary grenade towards my unlucky bastard. However, with literal super-human nerves, the agent completed the mission in spite of being on fire.
PaiXar3.png

dPjWJuE.png

OX9YTzf.png

Things are looking good. We finally got some good armor and weaponry.

hD8i3Ug.png

Not visible here, but there were around 30+ giant spiders running around, the fuckers.

h2qYd79.png

These Russians have some interesting hideout locations.

CRnsjVQ.png

Zombies are not so scary with grenades. :incline:

SSUOkEr.png

When suddenly, RAPE TRAIN!!

42bs6CP.png

RjVqPtf.png

bjCEXVP.png

Alright, which Codexer wrote this?

DJFBi2U.png

Recovered during a mission with civvies. Said civvies were accidentally knocked out and their goods lost in action.

m1xMClD.png

J2RInpd.png

mHQ7ll7.png

5I8Kxb8.png

"Yeah, I ensured the minister survived the enemy assault. What do you mean I shouldn't have blown up his house and have all of his staff killed? At least one of the bodyguards survived!"

That will be all for now folks!!

The Decline

Arcane
Order of Ecclesia? Moar like Order of Obvious Dracula Worshippers?

94ZJf2I.jpg

:roll:

xLNWKzN.jpg

Romanians sure know how to furnish...

2pQ7APi.jpg

ooegRtr.jpg

uw4jLa4.jpg

IAtwmxr.jpg

A7OLLFM.jpg

gABExhF.jpg

kb2YNqS.jpg

iPDxNSZ.jpg

pHGUvgC.jpg

But some of them are simply irritating:

CiP6MFc.jpg

:rage:

Anyway, with all glyphs devoured:

Dlxmic9.jpg

All villagers satisfied:

b6viv2F.jpg

And all maps cleared:

fpBLvB0.jpg

It's time to finally meet the owner of the house:

LgGPjOB.jpg

4w8jY2P.jpg

LfMsaus.jpg

TSm5PQO.jpg

VQ7g7EU.jpg

:dance:

And that concludes the Castlevania series.

:obviously:

RIP sweet princess, may you never meet the Metroid: Other-M treatment...

O2icwNX.jpg

Now play it again on level 1 hard mode.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom