Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

FeelTheRads

Arcane
OJVeClA.png

Alternative for :retarded: ?

Also, last mission in the first campaign in Price Of Loyalty:
0uS9qp9.png

:hero:

The necros must have had like 1500 Bone Dragons and about 3000 Vampire Lords in total. This guy was probably the toughest of them.
Great stuff. I like more these missions than those in the original. Less fucking around with the computer harassing your towns with their shitty heroes every day. At least in the first campaign.

Tip: Don't use mirror image against huge stacks of Vampire Lords.

And my "character" before the last day when the necros died because of lack of castles:
1mBbvxx.png

Best RPG.

Last edited:

Zenith

Arbiter
AwNlNFF.png
ZrAxmz0.png

i4OIjBz.png
gHwUbFT.png

Finished both Crusaders for the first time. Really hard to like them for what they do well when they keep pulling cheap tricks every 10 seconds tbh. Ah well, was worth it I guess.
451 before it was cool, too.

zIDPG3R.png

octavius

Arcane
Patron
[

EDIT: octavius, having now freshly finished Half-Life, should be given a taste of what the modding scene has cooked up for the game.

But just a taste:

Heh, that was too much (like 9 minutes) of a "good" thing. Looks like it was made by someone from the RPG Codex kindergarden.
I'm looking forward to replaying They Hunger, though.

DraQ

Arcane
octavius
The one thing that really failed to age well in HL are environment textures that get really blurry up close (the only old FPSes that avoided that are Unreal engine games with their detail texturing).

Other than that it still looks p. cool and features very nice weapon feedback.

schru

Arcane
octavius
The one thing that really failed to age well in HL are environment textures that get really blurry up close (the only old FPSes that avoided that are Unreal engine games with their detail texturing).

Other than that it still looks p. cool and features very nice weapon feedback.
It looks pretty nice in the software renderer:

TLyFqZQ.jpg

kkq5QEp.jpg

Filtering blurs a lot of nice detail, almost as if the textures were created before bilinear filtering was added to the engine, which might be the case, as I think the earliest promotional screenshots did not include it.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Skyrim would have died out so many years ago if it wasn't because of mods.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom