Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Doma

Augur
tE8KYtU.png

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Hordes of the Underdark again:

Equipping the ring:

Hordes17_zpspxqlhepa.png

Hordes18_zpsvdl8no3d.png

Much as I love the Golden Armour, since I'm trying out new stuff I thought I'd give this get-up a try:

Hordes19_zpsemno2bqw.png

Quite what benefit you get from immunity to the illusion school I've no idea, I haven't run through the game as an arcanist as of yet, but I'm sure it'll help at some point:

Hordes20_zps6zcxuiqs.png

Courtier :

Hordes21_zpsuk9mqzbb.png

Hordes22_zpsz23rwaov.png

Hordes23_zpsqywefiii.png

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
scr00002.jpg

Possible idea for a new game? Hmmm.

scr00001.jpg

scr00003.jpg

scr00009.jpg

The Adytum fight was so god damn epic, laser and plasma projectiles flying across the screen, civilians dying and Regulators being split in two. I would love to see this fight in a Fallout movie.

Despite my issues with small screens, I decided to go 1920x1080 as opposed to an upscaled x2 resolution (which is what I'm using in the first picture). It makes the game look much more beautiful, if only because the pixels aren't giant anymore.

TigerKnee

Arcane
Remember to set aside 10 paragraphs in the Wizardry 6 review on how you're absolutely not bothered by bare tits because you're a normal person who is normal

A horse of course

Requiem: Avenging Angel

Took a break to finally play through the GoG release. Takes a little tweaking in nglide config but seems to work fine except for music not playing :(. Solid shooting, responsive controls, showers of gore... and some of the most eye-gougingly boring environments in FPS history, as you'd except from a late 90s 3d PC shooter :salute: Balance is all over the place, with many angelic powers being too fiddly to be worth using and a couple of nigh-worthless weapons (shotgun and sniper rifle). Some of the enemies are a bit too accurate at long distances (the dual-wielding guards are nightmarish) and bosses can suffer from hp bloat, but it's a cakewalk compared to something like Blood II. Shame the second and third acts were obviously rushed (there are useless items and unused voice overs remaining in the files) but still a worthy shooter. Would definitely recommend.

YAwdODK.jpg
7nkvRvr.jpg
AH3nIug.jpg
ZczSQs5.jpg
2umPSaC.jpg
Z1iCP2C.jpg
r1l1b2f.jpg
R8qIORn.jpg
pVm1STS.jpg
2a0iAHO.jpg
41RIfsC.jpg
kbODwne.jpg
1oUZy4e.jpg
KtFzQzF.jpg
012BabW.jpg
heIHLGk.jpg
YLOuZZw.jpg
CpnvhFW.jpg
mPvplwB.jpg
MHqodf3.jpg
3p2yC1Z.jpg
rCmngaH.jpg
4ZWvCWV.jpg
M4jeTxJ.jpg
usV2F5f.jpg
Ac8q9Vd.jpg
aSyFgsQ.jpg
4nP4GoG.jpg
PCCSfeC.jpg
vsWog6f.jpg
wauxuiq.jpg
doLhZl7.jpg
Odb9ybT.jpg
S7MUeqi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

A horse of course

Ya, I remember it cos kony wouldn't stop fucking spamming it outside of spoiler tags every three posts.

fuck u kony

fuck u

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom