Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Viktor, a steampunk adventure
Qqc1JZt.jpg
:salute: Not quite as impressive as Svejk's Ceske-Budejovice anabasis, though. +M

A horse of course

Earth Defence Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair

Y9X7hYk.jpg

I don't really know what was going on, but I know I don't like spiders. I had to take a break during certain missions because I was freaking the fuck out getting gangbanged by those giant tarantulas. I'm sure it's a heap of fun in co-op but it got incredibly grindy as a single-player game since you may need to replay certain missions to level up your weapons for some of the ludicrously difficult and frustrating final missions. There were also some major missteps - the giant robots in the later missions are so slow and cumbership as to suck all the enjoyment out of actually piloting them, whilst the World Eaters were aggressively unfun to fight due to the ridiculous turret spam going on alongside the hordes of respawning transport ships. None of the screens of the final mission are worth uploading because they're just a giant cluttered mess of hundreds of shit-tier enemies and laser beams from off-screen. Anyway, it was alright but hardly worth the 20hrs of my life it took to play through in Normal difficulty.

p2RcC7d.jpg
3rMlXjF.jpg
gKxZH8c.jpg
jSxbFLc.jpg
PnOVinY.jpg
Z3sOfG4.jpg
rDHWSlg.jpg
qNP3PDk.jpg
rz9oeq7.jpg
2SEtfjl.jpg
wnDmfYE.jpg
LyblzSf.jpg
MFIia60.jpg
eEiTd3E.jpg
QZazKZp.jpg
yvw5rdU.jpg
3h3fEja.jpg
EXWr1Em.jpg
xvxkJ8J.jpg
xgSmWvX.jpg
ZSlIjZU.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Earth Defence Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair

Y9X7hYk.jpg

I don't really know what was going on, but I know I don't like spiders. I had to take a break during certain missions because I was freaking the fuck out getting gangbanged by those giant tarantulas. I'm sure it's a heap of fun in co-op but it got incredibly grindy as a single-player game since you may need to replay certain missions to level up your weapons for some of the ludicrously difficult and frustrating final missions. There were also some major missteps - the giant robots in the later missions are so slow and cumbership as to suck all the enjoyment out of actually piloting them, whilst the World Eaters were aggressively unfun to fight due to the ridiculous turret spam going on alongside the hordes of respawning transport ships. None of the screens of the final mission are worth uploading because they're just a giant cluttered mess of hundreds of shit-tier enemies and laser beams from off-screen. Anyway, it was alright but hardly worth the 20hrs of my life it took to play through in Normal difficulty.

p2RcC7d.jpg
3rMlXjF.jpg
gKxZH8c.jpg
jSxbFLc.jpg
PnOVinY.jpg
Z3sOfG4.jpg
rDHWSlg.jpg
qNP3PDk.jpg
rz9oeq7.jpg
2SEtfjl.jpg
wnDmfYE.jpg
LyblzSf.jpg
MFIia60.jpg
eEiTd3E.jpg
QZazKZp.jpg
yvw5rdU.jpg
3h3fEja.jpg
EXWr1Em.jpg
xvxkJ8J.jpg
xgSmWvX.jpg
ZSlIjZU.jpg

E. D. F! E. D. F! E. D. F!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Return to Na-Pali next?
Just be careful when you send a message. You will know which one...

HansDampf

Arcane
The new weapons in Na-Pali are nonsense, just variants of other vanilla weapons. But it has more screenshot-worthy levels and imo a better soundtrack than Unreal.

---
A6Z8kAe.jpg

1IDCxL4.jpg

KBwS68O.jpg

Game is Obduction, by the creators of Myst.

e0SclKU.jpg

ldFsOD8.jpg

8IuCJJ2.jpg

IFLMtrt.jpg

9LjJJLA.jpg

ryeuETF.jpg

These things are evil for all sorts of reasons... :eek:

DraQ

Arcane
Return to Na-Pali next?

Not next, but it is on my play list.
I hope to find some good user made levels/campaigns as well.
RTNP is pretty mediocre and the new weapons are garbage.
Worth playing but don't expect miracle on the order of the original.

OTOH there are quite a few user made campaigns that easily surpass RTNP and can even rival the original as well.
http://www.unrealsp.org/legacy/community/reviews.html
http://www.unrealsp.org/viewforum.php?f=41
I am helping.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom