Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Wait, you can't grab it before getting this quest?

Good reward for sticking your nose into wrong hole and visiting dungeons before you're supposed to go there :troll:

No, there is a quest to destroy the Book of Liches in Castle Darkmoor.
Also, because I overlooked an elevator in Gharik's Forge and finding a certain letter there I was sent on a wild goose chase to Alamos, where I found Memory Crystal Beta before seeing the Oracle.
Thanks to my bad memory I'm playing it rather "blind".

Hmm...either I must have been blind or else the memory crystal in Castle Darkmoor didn't appear until after talking to the Oracle...I guess I was so relieved at finding the Book of Liches so that I could get out of the hellhole that I didn't bother exploring the last corner of it...

FeelTheRads

Arcane
The framerate was 7 FPS.

Could they take a look at League of Legends or something similar? I can't play that game but can still see what is going on in combat.

It's the Obsiditard way. NWN2 is the same shit. You'd think they were veteran game developers by now, but they still just fail at the most basic tasks.

Raapys

Arcane
The framerate was 7 FPS.

Could they take a look at League of Legends or something similar? I can't play that game but can still see what is going on in combat.
That looks like graphical errors though. If it is, then your GPU/drivers/whatever is fucking up and it's no wonder it's struggling with fps.

catfood

AGAIN
5f0IQSQ.png

guSdpJI.png

XmsmuWI.png

Why is this game so addictive?

eXalted

Arcane
That looks like graphical errors though. If it is, then your GPU/drivers/whatever is fucking up and it's no wonder it's struggling with fps.
It was a magic effect spawned billion times for two seconds. Don't know what spell exactly it was.

HansDampf

Arcane
mcETPr7.jpg

GMYebvo.jpg

:salute:

It's Brood War remade in SC2 with all of its UI benefits, like controlling more than 12 units at once. Thank goodness.

IBdgNuV.jpg

3q60oPc.jpg

DzaPtsN.jpg

Opkh95W.jpg

:kingcomrade:

Hj3uQlJ.jpg

FAa0dcK.jpg

Additional pylons? 40 Archons (+ shield batteries) were enough.

fdQrB56.jpg

2l7tS1m.jpg

oGQwjcH.jpg

DPqquax.jpg

hyTHhEX.jpg

s6fEAnU.jpg

CpUNepe.jpg

3SkLDYx.jpg

Easter egg.

up8Hprp.jpg

5Rpxrdo.jpg

1TDyld3.jpg

Q2osOJ4.jpg

:shredder:

The final Terran mission is literal hell. Zerg keep attacking from two sides, one surrounds you with Lurkers, the other spawns an Ultralisk hero unit every few minutes. I failed this three times before I found a working strategy: Build a wall!

Afaik, you don't even need to own SC2 to play this. This mod should work with the starter edition.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Walking simulator with a few simple puzzles thrown in, the visuals (especially the wind moving through the greenery) and music create a nice atmosphere though.

292D458EAB9AC9E42E74238FE0BF5D1352D669FA

D5F5F7BAC35FC1408EF441C956776493ADA29405

Last edited:

Astral Rag

Arcane
That's Tomb of Fenrir, a nice new map for Arcane Dimensions.
---
2EC836C06BDB060DAE490903C229C36593397D20

AD - Place of Many Deaths, this re-imagining of the classic DM map is probably my favourite of the vanilla AD maps.

A7F1F390F563BE336DCDC181470198E1D3994089

AD - Nyarlathotep's Sand Castle. Another Sock masterpiece, one of the best Quake maps I know and certainly my favourite Egyptian-themed map. Took me a good number of tries to beat this one on Nightmare. Map was good fun over the LANtoo, the host did get many 'packed overlflow' messages but the gameplay was fine.

Last edited:

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech

Not a screenshot, but we don't have video thread so w/e.

Game is Blackwake and it is entertaining for now. Early Access, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom