Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Or Shrapnel the shit out of them.
It's the 2nd (after Fly+bombardment spells combo) fun and servicable way to play the game.
As long as you don't try to compare them to old M&M games :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
snZ34W.png

:smug:

qmDTVC.png

:smug:

ZzXi0e.png

wait what

ONE MORE CAMPAIGN STILL??? :what:

i6USTU.png

:rage:

And this one doesn't even feature a palette swap, it's fucking shitty firesands again :x

octavius

Arcane
Patron
It's the 2nd (after Fly+bombardment spells combo) fun and servicable way to play the game.

I dunno, Shrapnel doesn't give me the same satisfaction that Meteor Shower, Star Burst or a well placed old fashioned Fireball does.
Outdoors I love to spam MS and SB, while indoors I find the Fire spells most satisfactory (it helps having a Fire Master with a Fire Ring).
Primsmatic Light is another spell which audiovisual effects are so poor that I rarely use it; Inferno is just more fun even though it probably does less damage.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

I dunno, Shrapnel doesn't give me the same satisfaction that Meteor Shower, Star Burst or a well placed old fashioned Fireball does.
Outdoors I love to spam MS and SB, while indoors I find the Fire spells most satisfactory (it helps having a Fire Master with a Fire Ring).
Primsmatic Light is another spell which audiovisual effects are so poor that I rarely use it; Inferno is just more fun even though it probably does less damage.

Maybe there is some connection between Shrapnels and shotguns in close combat? Maybe you need to play first person shooters with shotguns to appreciate that spell? Maybe then you get that tickle in the brain when shrapnels fly through enemies?
One may wonder...
And yeah some later spells are plain mana waste, maybe people like Pope Amole II find some use for them but not me...

The end of my BaK efforts:
P4hhArG.png
Moredhel manhood? This executioner must have eagle eye to spot it on these earpointy sassies...

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It was the seven goblins. The six caster fight wasn't so bad, the AI makes tons of mistakes with ranged characters.

eXalted

Arcane
The framerate was 7 FPS.

Could they take a look at League of Legends or something similar? I can't play that game but can still see what is going on in combat.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Wait, you can't grab it before getting this quest?

Good reward for sticking your nose into wrong hole and visiting dungeons before you're supposed to go there :troll:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Wait, you can't grab it before getting this quest?

Good reward for sticking your nose into wrong hole and visiting dungeons before you're supposed to go there :troll:

No, there is a quest to destroy the Book of Liches in Castle Darkmoor.
Also, because I overlooked an elevator in Gharik's Forge and finding a certain letter there I was sent on a wild goose chase to Alamos, where I found Memory Crystal Beta before seeing the Oracle.
Thanks to my bad memory I'm playing it rather "blind".

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom