Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
4Jwyi52.jpg

Time to find the unexpected !

6Lv334E.jpg

Uh-oh...

0LkDaoa.jpg

This guy has lousy taste in suits.

LctuqLi.jpg

:rage:

sQ9x6aS.jpg

let's get da fuck outta here !

NQsFdnu.jpg

goddamned Kali bitches

k7Wsc04.jpg

need to find a reason to live

cm0lllK.jpg

A god, huh?

pM1VJ6D.jpg

I guess we need to go high

9QqJr6H.jpg

Nope no god here. Maybe I should try the bowels of hell next...

ntv9Vrq.jpg
It took them 10 years but they finally fixed the shadows I see.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
First Shock Troopers must be one of the best shooters for Neo Geo. Good graphics, great soundtrack and many characters to choose. Shame about the sequel and changing the nice 2d art with ugly prerendered ones that looks much worse.

fcHjDU9.jpg

zW1Ggpg.jpg

TMBjpyR.jpg

wyu1bUl.jpg

lscZWeW.jpg

2RURIsp.jpg

Md9i9Nc.jpg

dJlEOXL.jpg

FEUAqsp.jpg

2QfLyWz.jpg

0vZVKhV.jpg

rss6OKX.jpg

FxWb6oC.jpg

mAvL9lO.jpg

vYhNkUv.jpg

P1rCxdz.jpg

XyxCW6l.jpg

Rio31ij.jpg

9IfI90O.jpg

tBnVaU0.jpg

EkMKF1D.jpg

eWdzujB.jpg

Music

A horse of course

Lara Croft GO (2015)

Relatively short turn-based puzzle game made by Square-Enix's mobile division (Hitman GO) for iOS devices. Puzzles can become rather fiendish towards the end, with a single wrong move rendering the whole room impossible to complete. I guess worth the 4 dollars or whatever to pass the time. An extra chapter entitled "The Shard of Life/Chamber of Fire" was added to the game though I didn't bother with it myself. The soundtrack is actually quite relaxing, and worth downloading for free from soundcloud or wherever you find it: http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/131112356540/lara-croft-go-music-week-day-2-lara-croft-go

bdiPWCo.png
C6d7Io6.png
u6m2RE4.png
JJAe2aN.png
DJkLQXM.png
297qAz2.png
rIH6K2Y.png
AVll8qC.png
RpOKtzU.png
se93QAe.png
jsoKjBL.png
xywzeCF.png
Hx6GpeG.png
aYz61Df.png
4wnqWrJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
By these screens alone I can tell TR for GBA are better.
Any chance you test these too? Want to hear your impression cause even TR for NGage got more comments than these platformers...

A horse of course

By these screens alone I can tell TR for GBA are better.
Any chance you test these too? Want to hear your impression cause even TR for NGage got more comments than these platformers...

Probably not, I only intended to play the first Tomb Raider for sentimental reasons and ended up doing the entire series including Rise (I'll post screens next week or roundabout). It was never meant to be an exhaustive retrospective along the lines of the Resident Evil marathon. On the other hand I need some goal to keep myself from going crazy in my current job, so we'll see.

I did try to play Lara Croft: Relic Run but it would take me like a year or a shitload of money to actually finish. GO is at least a complete game, not a microtransaction vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom