Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
2BrYo4f.jpg

Fun, obscure fact: The reason the red-headed waifu can't be found anywhere in-game is because her animation involves her committing seppuku from grief, which was too much for the censors.

Having senseless violence = OK
Having naked anime chicks = OK
Having naked anime chick committ self-violence = BAD!

:roll:

EDIT:

anus_pounder said:
This topic just isn't the same without shitty mobile game screenies by a dude with an oblibion avatar. :(

ERYFKRAD said:
Yeah, I wonder where balmorar went.

He had a meltdown when I asked once too many times why he was posting all those screenshots in this thread, quit and hasn't been seen since.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Reminds me of that other guy that posted pages of screenshots that eventually was banned from this thread.

Modron

Arcane
This topic just isn't the same without shitty mobile game screenies by a dude with an oblibion avatar. :(
Yeah, wonder where balmorar went.
The codex staff cyberbullied him away after seeing one too many teddy floppy ear screenshots he was banned from this thread, then he took up nest in an 80s music thread where the same thing happened, and he just wandered out into the wastes never to be heard from again.

Blonsky

Prophet
Eschalon -Book 3

Main villian is a little grey man from an unknown time and dimension.
mMScHC0.jpg

Killed a bunch of Rouges , started looting their stuff and found a kitten in the chest. It meows when picked up, and purrs when right clicked. I would carry it for the rest of the game but its a quest item for a skill teacher.
v6OuFPo.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Eschalon -Book 3
I still have to finish Part 3. The ending for part 2 was so disappointing that I just couldn't be arsed to touch it.

I'm repeating myself here, but Part 3 is just half a game at best. It starts out alright and soon you have a Goal to strive for, but just as the game gets going - *poof* you're at the final battle and the ending is anti-climatic. If you had beef with how Part 2 ended, you really don't want to play Part 3.

Darth Roxor said:

Would have rated post :cow: except there is no such rating, so have a parrot instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom