Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

pippin

:killit:

vean

Scholar
4bF0A96.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
God of QTEs

Jeez. First boss was enough to kill all my interest in the series. Had to check FAQ to realise that I have to jump on top of each head to pin in to the ground. Why? Well, probably devs thought that it'll be "cool".

pcsx2_2016_08_19_19_08_59_12_1.jpg

After that, more retardation ensues. 10 minutes of "mash attack" then "mash circle" to QTE kill the boss. "Bring enemy HP to 0 to kill him" was probably too mainstream...

pcsx2_2016_08_19_19_09_40_54_1.jpg

But don't worry! If you don't like brainless gameplay, QTEs or mindless violence, there's always mindless nudity!

pcsx2_2016_08_19_19_24_45_60_1.jpg

pcsx2_2016_08_19_19_26_33_51_1.jpg

pcsx2_2016_08_19_19_26_44_25_1.jpg

tumblr_inline_myl1slpZhP1r2mqtg.gif

HD space freed.

Onimusha 2 aka Yet Another Capcom's Shitty Sequel

Starring Bruce Lee:

pcsx2_2016_08_19_19_54_39_24_1.jpg

Stronk wymyn:

pcsx2_2016_08_20_19_33_18_35_1.jpg

Sexually disturbed demons:

pcsx2_2016_08_20_19_35_44_92_1.jpg

And metal horses:

pcsx2_2016_08_20_19_40_07_73_1.jpg

Jubei out:

pcsx2_2016_08_20_19_40_53_47_1.jpg

Yet another hipster indie game with nice wisuals and meh gameplay

z_Bastion_2016_08_21_19_16_00_38_1.jpg

I'm kidding, it's actually not that bad. Just don't forget to keep mashing one of two attack buttons!

z_Bastion_2016_08_21_19_18_58_89_1.jpg

What a time to be a gamer!

:dance:

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
kZoHPh.jpg

ZOG, ES LOIKE A MEATGROINDA

eDepKw.jpg

well, shit

7rj3nN.jpg

:negative:

DIFFERENT MAP THEN

q6lCa4.jpg

Guy dead within the first 2 minutes of the map? Don't mind if I do!

WvnqGK.jpg

fuck's sake you tards

DblxsR.jpg

:nocountryforshitposters:

REWIND

t5YgPo.jpg

rogre, globadiero and rat horde within first 2 minutes of the map?

r3ZTzD.jpg

DON'T MIND IF I DO

borealesad.jpg

A horse of course

Remember My Ass Me
ZwPq1UZ.jpg

I recall skipping this since it had all the makings of a bargain AAA title, but once I finally purchased the game in a sale I forgot about it for years :lol: Typical linear action-adventure set in cyberpunk Neo-Paris with Arkham Asylum combat, platforming, and QTEs, plus some minor puzzles - such as rewinding through someone's memories and modifying certain parameters until the scene ends with the desired result. Although the plot had massive holes in it and the major characters' supposed motivations frequently made no sense, I very much enjoyed the story as a whole. This was helped in part by a fantastic score from Olivier Deriviere, who some people might know from Orcs and Men or, more memorably - Bound by Flame. I find it amusing that the devs spent so much time patting themselves on the back for making the protagonist mixed-race (which nobody would actually notice if the game didn't specifically state it) and a woman (both in-game and CGI cutscenes frequently focus on her ass, which has its own physics system governing each individual buttcheek), since she actually makes for a great waifu. Also of note is the game's inbuilt supersampling option, which doesn't seem to have translated to the screenshots (perhaps it's motion-based AA). Anyway, though it has some frustrating bits, the game definitely didn't deserve the low scores (compared to other AAA crap, at least). Worth 5-10 bongs in a sale imo.

BSEOom9.jpg
ccoWWAS.jpg
Oy4Uip6.jpg
5ff0gIm.jpg
eO0ezac.jpg
jL4d52q.jpg
Di46ucn.jpg
71LEEjS.jpg
3wvImrv.jpg
j9gYusZ.jpg
gVLXGw0.jpg

iNvT6Hx.jpg
JSxGQrK.jpg
B4msNuQ.jpg
dwCweDF.jpg
IrvLMmh.jpg
5fTI5Wv.jpg
OPFGXn9.jpg
2hHhyEG.jpg
kWmzLsM.jpg
xb2ZLRm.jpg
ZIp6qWB.jpg
oJNTRdY.jpg
TMJouMP.jpg
MCtlTrQ.jpg
rPtoxW7.jpg
PsrUidn.jpg
Sklm0tD.jpg
sQ2L7Qf.jpg
I9wTKQA.jpg
oAy6You.jpg
UjJwMHG.jpg
pONz9kX.jpg
THUE3q6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

Repulsive

Self-Ejected
Patron
Remember My Ass Me
ZwPq1UZ.jpg

I recall skipping this since it had all the makings of a bargain AAA title, but once I finally purchased the game in a sale I forgot about it for years :lol: Typical linear action-adventure set in cyberpunk Neo-Paris with Arkham Asylum combat, platforming, and QTEs, plus some minor puzzles - such as rewinding through someone's memories and modifying certain parameters until the scene ends with the desired result. Although the plot had massive holes in it and the major characters' supposed motivations frequently made no sense, I very much enjoyed the story as a whole. This was helped in part by a fantastic score from Olivier Deriviere, who some people might know from Orcs and Men or, more memorably - Bound by Flame. I find it amusing that the devs spent so much time patting themselves on the back for making the protagonist mixed-race (which nobody would actually notice if the game didn't specifically state it) and a woman (both in-game and CGI cutscenes frequently focus on her ass, which has it's own physics system governing each individual buttcheek), since she actually makes for a great waifu. Also of note is the game's inbuilt supersampling option, which doesn't seem to have translated to the screenshots (perhaps it's motion-based AA). Anyway, though it has some frustrating bits, the game definitely didn't deserve the low scores (compared to other AAA crap, at least). Worth 5-10 bongs in a sale imo.

BSEOom9.jpg
ccoWWAS.jpg
Oy4Uip6.jpg
5ff0gIm.jpg
eO0ezac.jpg
jL4d52q.jpg
Di46ucn.jpg
71LEEjS.jpg
3wvImrv.jpg
j9gYusZ.jpg
gVLXGw0.jpg

iNvT6Hx.jpg
JSxGQrK.jpg
B4msNuQ.jpg
dwCweDF.jpg
IrvLMmh.jpg
5fTI5Wv.jpg
OPFGXn9.jpg
2hHhyEG.jpg
kWmzLsM.jpg
xb2ZLRm.jpg
ZIp6qWB.jpg
oJNTRdY.jpg
TMJouMP.jpg
MCtlTrQ.jpg
rPtoxW7.jpg
PsrUidn.jpg
Sklm0tD.jpg
sQ2L7Qf.jpg
I9wTKQA.jpg
oAy6You.jpg
UjJwMHG.jpg
pONz9kX.jpg
THUE3q6.jpg
Cool write up man, not my kind of game, got it in my library too.

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Democracy 3, or "Pandering Simulator."

HaNiv9g.jpg

The Jehovah Party will make Australia great again.

cox0L1m.jpg

3% voting intention and a budget deficit. Challenge accepted.

First, remove useless and bloated healthcare expenditures (the blue button is the current policy, and the grey is my proposed change):

ptbZeXr.jpg

Stop teaching filthy Darwinism:

cXYUwSS.jpg

And stop librul attempts to control information:

BkiMLh8.jpg

Now that the budget is balanced, it's time to make something important, like (1) building an Australian space station so we can get closer to God:

ko8uyAz.jpg

(2) Australia great. Remove gooks:

bUKaYZT.jpg

(3) Stop moral degeneracy:

eCXtneL.jpg

and (4) call "Batman" for help:

6fLdtgI.jpg

But the globalist elite is afraid of my brilliance, and they start their scheming tricks to undermine Australia's national renaissance:

FT8OX2T.jpg

More like Cuckservative plot:

EUdCsXg.jpg

I survived like five of these:

IkqxRQJ.jpg

RIP

2nF3IPm.jpg

There is no place for dreamers like me anymore.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Late2TheParty - Tale of Garbage Collector
WPrpxuP.jpg

teI0TW6.jpg

I saw that face somewhere
latest

riiiight
right before blow her face with high calibre armament

QWeT1lX.jpg

ONjDekD.jpg

CDP became aware of Golden Baby Can Fly Project and went with his own, using as many resources (before they get stolen by businessmen)
and work (interns who want nice entry in CV)
efnDMpy.jpg

yA4cqok.jpg

me love punching hobos

0tnT6qp.jpg

s4Y9tNZ.jpg

NSFW blonde chick riding big cock
pMB7IQ6.jpg

ZL1z5ic.jpg

Didn't followed discussion here or elsewhere about this game.
WAY too many garbage to collect (last time I experienced this in FalloutNV with bazillion items mods). I'm not that kind of person like 95% players who pick everything pickable, but this game...fuck.
Imagine what would happen if items suddenly got weight closer to real item. So many backtracking because you can't open containers that you cleared out...
This game have the most fucked up economy I've ever remember in videogames. Imagine what would happen if people find out for how much Geralt sell his stuff, every shop would get closed. Every.Single.One.
It's like situation in africa - why buy food in shops and bazaars (and give job for merchants) when free food is coming from west).
Combat is fucked up on purpose, no other way around. Why the fuck he need to do these pirouettes? If you mute music in the game you can hear enemies chuckling at Geralt. Whacking would do the job WAY better.
Or kidnap borrow interns from Reality Pump (Two Worlds fellas).

fIVFY9a.jpg

Did I tell you how much your game sux?
SqxAsrr.jpg

I shouldn't replace my GPU with something powerful, not for something like this.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
At release I remember most items indeed having weight to them. Not to mention you having a severely limited weight limit. Ah, joy. But hey, still easily the best AAA game and rpg I played in ages. At least we got one game that actually earned the whole 'fantasy epic' handle.

Jinn

Arcane
Enderal. A truly impressive mod, both aesthetically and in terms of gameplay. The exploration is great, the level/world design out of control, and the character building interesting. Even the encounters and combat manage to be fairly well done despite it being caught in the trappings of Skyrim. I would even slightly hesitantly say it's like a Gothic 2 with a more interesting story and worse combat. Highly recommended to the open-minded codexer. And yes, you can use Immersive UI to edit out the quest compass. I didn't do it until a few hours in.

5gBZUve.jpg

KVGUbTD.jpg

ei675es.jpg

ECvS7zH.jpg

uLcNWki.jpg

bqSlDHg.jpg

EZKtsHP.jpg

a220s26.jpg

Last edited:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
What is the intended language to play it, German? I heard folks praise and other folks deride the English VA.

A horse of course

Guys please spoiler your screens, it makes this thread so much more aesthetically (and autistically) pleasing and convenient to read.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What is the intended language to play it, German? I heard folks praise and other folks deride the English VA.
It's originally written in german, the people writing it did a decent job, and there are quite a few nice figures of speech that I imagine translate poorly into english. So yes, I recommend the german version although I didn't try the english one by myself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom